[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you had friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: pepe wizard.jpg (14KB, 323x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe wizard.jpg
14KB, 323x250px
People often talk about what they would do if they have a GF, but for the truly socially isolated among us, we imagine what we would do if we had friends. If I had friends I would
>Go to a secluded beach with a forest nearby
>Bring hatchets, go down cut down trees and branches, while other friends collect rocks and build a circle in the sand
>build up a sweat, sit down as the sun sets, having a beer
>As it gets dark, light up the campfire telling stories as we feel the cool ocean breeze and watch the fire until we get tired and go home to sleep
What would you guys do?
>>
>>37990409
I'd build some shit with them. Crap like meme panels, or an electric go-kart, shit like that.

Even if I had meme-teir friends I could still grab a beer and shoot the shit about bitches
>>
>>37990409
I'd leave the house.
>>
>>37990427
What the fuck are memepanels?
>>
>>37990463
Alright bro I'll be right outside what's good
>>
>>37990468
Like solar panels, but so crappy in their effectiveness that it's a joke
>>
>>37990470
Well that was uneventful. I'll be anywhere I want inside the USA, it's my country. Fuck off.
>>
>>37990409
you sound like you'd be a good friend anon, i wanna hang out desu
>>
I would finally find happiness
>>
>invite them over for a gourmet dinner I made
>road trip to some city
>couch co-op games
>watch a movie
>go shootin at the range
>camp
>talk
>just talk

it must be nice!
>>
>>37990518
Honestly wouldn't mind it. If I ever invent anything or create any new technology and make it publicly available I'll share it here or somewhere online. It's my right as an American citizen to share my research and and inventions with whoever I want. If I get a great job from Russia in the USA, remote, I might take it. Fuck it. That goes for anywhere really, if I want to aid a foreign country I can, that's not fucking treason. We're not at any sort of declared war, just a bunch of fucks on 4chan.
>>
i honestly don't even know.
my favorite activity when i did have friends was either having a BBQ next to a pool or going to play dodgeball at the local park.

i have to be friends with athletic people, but the people i end up friends with are not athletic.
i'm gonna be that guy who is athletic well into his 50s.
>>
>>37990563
Probably. If anything 4chan and it's users are a force of peace, not war. Whole thing is blown out of proportion. I've addressed the real issues through time, and I'm able to reiterate if I need to. I'm not worried.
>>
>>37990594
We'll always just be a bunch of nerds on 4chan, don't forget that.

And that's a good thing.
>>
>>37990409
>have 2 friends
>social autism. All of us.
>always go out far from the town or in shit empty places just talking
>>
I have friends but they just smoke weed sit around and just watch v4c and watch anime
It's really boring and not mentally stimulating
>>
>>37990816
Why do you all talk if you have atusim?
>>
File: IMG_6592.jpg (1MB, 3024x3022px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6592.jpg
1MB, 3024x3022px
Explore shit around the country, always see people on youtube ventuing into crazy places like abandoned hospitals and shit like that, would be fun to have a some outlandish friends on the same page as you.

Pic related, had to climb it since most of the stairs were missing(sorry if its flipped)
>>
>>37990409
If they are normalfag tier? Do cool shit projects, build some stuff maybe go do some stuff like darts or get a pool table while i hide my power level,
>>
You need friends and money. I have a couple of friends, but we are all wagies, and when we go tothe bwach (usually sundays), we must take public national transportation.
If we had a car it would be a way better ezperience.
>>
>>37990409
Friends never want to build shit or do anything it is always like you have this cool idea and either nobody cares or they just think it is a cool idea but think it is too much work
>>
>>37990947
I talk only with them and my parents
>>
>>37991226
this. we had trouble getting our friends out to do activities. half of them would, then one half would be too out of shape or whatever, get insecure about it, then throw an attitude.

also, my friends never wanted to do the shit i wanted to do, even though they would say, "well if you dont wanna do this again, think of something else!"
>>
File: 1498134181330.gif (334KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498134181330.gif
334KB, 560x420px
>>37990409
Probably hang out with them here and there but nothing more. I've become too used to being by myself that the thought of changing it up scares the hell out of me.
>>
play coop vidya with them
>>
>>37991285
What co-op Vidya?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.