[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do men have a duty to protect women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 1497353632704.jpg (152KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497353632704.jpg
152KB, 683x1024px
Simple question
>>
all roasties should get shot
>>
Yes silly goy but remember women are stronger than you
>>
>>37990255
The whole protect/spoil/don't hit etc. thing applies to YOUR OWN women, not random mystery meat you encounter.
>>
do you have to be a Patriots fan because your dad is

do you have to vote democrat because you are latino

do you have to start cooking ethnic meals once you get your 23andme results back

embrace the blank slate lad its quite literally a world of possibilities and youre having a play pretend argument over something not everyone has to believe in or abide by just because of thier birth circumstance (male)
>>
>>37990255
No. The have broken the unwritten social contract between the sexes and deserve nothing from men.
>>
>>37990255

A duty? No.

an instinct.

Then again, I protect other guys too.
>>
I do, most are incapable. Like the MGTOW virgins who die in agony from a life time of unrequited desires and broken dreams
>>
Regular citizens don't have any duty but to protect themselves and if applicable their spouse and children.
>>
>>37990255
If they are in your in group then yes.
>>
>>37990255
Yes we have and it's our duty to tell to this beautiful European specimen to NOT PUT THE FINGER ON THE TRIGGER ! NEVER ! Like on pic
>>
>>37990255

Women have a duty to be faithful and men have a duty to protect them. Women have been shirking their duty, so we now shirk ours.

DO NOT HELP ANY WOMAN THAT ISN'T YOURS. It only enables them further.
>>
>>37990255
No, feminism has released men from any obligation towards women
>>
No, because we live in the meme of equality.
>>
>>37990255
yes only women
not the lil girls, they are on their own
>>
>>37990255
If you want them to fuck you and provide you with offspring then yeah sure I think it's a fair trade. I'm asexual and don't want any of that so I don't give a shit if a roastie gets rekt.
>>
Not necessarily, the stronger should protect the weaker, as stronger I refer a person that can thing and act wisely in dangerous situations. Normally the males do it but it can perfectly be done it by a women.
>>
>>37990255
Not in a world of equal rights.
>>
no, but people firmly believe you do.

women don't want to do shit for us, so i don't see the equality there.
>>
Can't find it but there was a story of a female hippo who tried to eat food from another male hippo's territory without fucking him and he warned her 3 times to get out after she wouldn't fuck him and ignored him and so he killed her as he saw her as just another rival taking his resources.

Protecting your mate and offspring is normal but all this white knighting bullshit where idiots run to protect women they don't even know is a product of this societies brainwashing.
>>
File: white-knight-3_zps88ae56d8.jpg (164KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
white-knight-3_zps88ae56d8.jpg
164KB, 480x360px
>>37990255
Its in my brain to whiteknight when a roastie is in danger. I hate women but its not their fault theyre stupid.
>>
>>37990289
This is objectively the only correct answer.

This should be original
>>
>>37990306
Holy fuck hack blastard how u been
>>
Family first.
Then spouses/ SO
Random people, probably not.
>>
>>37990255
If they're fucking them or if they're close relatives, yes.
>>
>>37994617
Why the FUCK do you respond to tripfags as if this is a comfy non-anonymous forum
>>
>>37992197
This desu senpai, it's why Europe is so shit now. The women import millions of 3rd world Arabs with their naive politics, and the men barely care when their women and children are raped on a a weekly basis. Sad.
>>
>>37995711
He's cool t bh . I don't see the issue in it if it simply removes the sense of anonymity on this site.
>>
File: spiderman7.jpg (8KB, 196x152px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman7.jpg
8KB, 196x152px
>>37990255

No. It's instinct, but in the West natural feelz and instinct are disallowed. This thread is now over.
>>
>>37990255
wtf, ofc not, let them die fucking roasties.
seriously, with women wanting bullshit equality and being bitches let them protect themselves, they're strong women afterwards right?
just go MGTOW bros
>>
>>37990255
Humans have a duty to protect the weak.
>>
I'd say yes. Like others have said it is natural. The problem is most western women aren't worth the duty to protect
>>
>>37990255
This dumb girls boots aren't even done up, what's the point of protecting some one that stupid?
>>
File: 1493910205539.jpg (39KB, 480x460px) Image search: [Google]
1493910205539.jpg
39KB, 480x460px
>>37990255
>muh chivalry

no, you have a "duty," if you want to call it that, to protect people or things that you think are important. Women aren't inherently important anymore, there's no reason to protect someone just for their gender.
>>
>>37990255
No, fuck off, the only woman i'll protect is my mother.
>>
>>37990255
We should but it's 2017 so I don't care. Along with most men to a decent degree.
>>
>>37992215
alternatively it means women should protect men as much as men protect women
>>
>>37990255
Nope.

People have a duty to protect weaker people though, and that weaker group usually consists of women and children.. So. Yanno.
>>
File: spiderman9.jpg (66KB, 916x658px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman9.jpg
66KB, 916x658px
FUCK WOMEN. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US. I'M NOT SACRIFICING FOR THEM.

THIS THREAD IS OVER.
>>
File: MGTOW 32947-3242.png (206KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW 32947-3242.png
206KB, 2048x2048px
>>37990255
I would gladly accept that task if I could actually care about current day women. For now I go MGTOW and deal with their own bullshit.
>>
>>37996866
I want to get into MGTOW, because I don't care about women. But all the MGTOW forums and such are hyper focused on why women suck and how much they don't need them. They say women are irrelevant, but it's literally all they talk about. So I browse the redpill for now because they actually have some good self improvement advice, but they also focus too much on women. I don't care about how much women suck, but I also don't care about how much "women are all easy sluts" and trying to get into their pants. Is there a good in between for people solely focused on improving themselves for themselves?
>>
>>37996919
/decidingtobebetter (yes it's reddit). It's not just male-only but it's self-improvement.
>>
>>37996919
MGTOW isn't really a movement it's more like a lifestyle. You do whatever you want but don't get into relationships or get married to women. The only obligation MGTOW should have is spreading the truth about the sick female nature to other men.
>>
>>37996919
It's just the initiates into mgtow lifestyle that do that because they feel like they need to vent. They get over it eventually.
>>
>>37997089
I'll check this out

>>37997127
understandable, but I feel like they crowd out any discussion on ignoring women and focusing on myself. I don't see many reasons to pursue most modern women, but I don't think they're snakes I have to warn everyone about every second
>>
>>37990289
Yes, yes, yes!!

Take my gold, take my ass if you wish!

Bitches be thinking they have protection just because they're a women.

Having a vagina doesn't exempt you from getting smacked upside the face
>>
>>37990255
If said womans in danger you should try to help her in any way you can, that isn't necessarily putting your body on the line, but thinking rationally and doing what you can to better the situation.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.