[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY THE FUCK WAS I BORN THIS WAY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY PLEASE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1494686334100.jpg (59KB, 428x650px) Image search: [Google]
1494686334100.jpg
59KB, 428x650px
WHY THE FUCK WAS I BORN THIS WAY

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY PLEASE GOD WHY

What did I do to deserve this curse?
>>
I'm diagnosed autistic too

there is no god
>>
>>37988395
Ah yes you know i too once worried about it but eventuallly i came to accept it to accept the gift to embrace it rather then fight it fighting it only makes them stronger no not the humans but yourself your inner self you'll grow stronger you'll die and a new you will replace the current "you" you'll die and a new "you" will be born you'll live life through your own eyes so accept it now and gain control and all will be good otherwise the end is near don't take the pills don't take the advice don't trust them Don't do it no matter what toxic lies they spew to you avoid it all
>>
>>37988395
because someone had to
I know that feel too
>>
Is... Is that book actually helpful?
>>
>>37988461
Your post implies that the target audience can be helped
>>
>>37988439
This is not a fucking gift

Fuck you for even saying that
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.