[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mean youtube comment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1498298289536s.jpg (12KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498298289536s.jpg
12KB, 247x250px
so some random guy replayed to one of my youtube comments and for some reason his comment really hurt me on an emotional level, whats odd to me is that this anger towards me came out of nowhere and my original comment was just a harmless joke, i was already depressed but this really made me consider suicide. I know its just a stranger on the internet and that i shouldn't take it seriously but this time it really made me feel like shit

this was the youtube comment

more like you're a non-entity parasite that wishes he was somebody else every day you wake up in crippling depression and you cherish your carefully placed cry for attention in this comment section which you suck on like it was life sustaining berries in the wilderness you were lost and starving in days because you're a worthless little faggot who should LITURLAY kill herself
>>
File: 1420813755574.jpg (73KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
1420813755574.jpg
73KB, 500x627px
>>37988148
>herself
nice b8 m8

2/10 for making me reply
>>
>>37988148
Haven't you ever tried this before?
>>
>>37988148
Drink drano, my dude
A shitty YouTube channel is basically the epitome of being an absolute fucking miserable failure at being a human being.
>>
>>37988323
i dont make videos i just comment on shit
>>
>>37988148
I was gonna type an edgy mean comment to you telling you to kys but whats the point. If pixels on a screen really set you off like that it's really time to get some professional help. Take control of your life because noone else is going to do it for you.
>>
>>37988240
i just copied and pasted what that dick wrote
>>
>>37988441
its not just the youtube comment
>>
>>37988412
So you're just a parasite leeching of the success of others
Enlightening, really
>>
>>37988828
how am i leeching when i just enjoy the content and leave a replay
>>
>>37988881
OK, be a nigger
I don't care
To thine own self be true
t. Polonius
>>
How in the fuck can you browse an imageboard that likely has told you how and why to kill yourself in graphic detail when you need to be put on LITERAL suicide watch because of a YouTube comment? How is this disconnect possible? Is it more personal because the person attacking you had an inane username instead of "Anonymous"?
>>
youtube commentators are really aggressive for some reason. even as a 4channer most of my life i see comments on there that make me scratch my head.

anyways, just shadowban the guy and keep making vids.
>>
>>37988921
what are you even on about, how am i being a nigger please tell me what im doing wrong and ill try to fix it
>>
turn off computer go out for walk and breath some air
back to home
take a shower
sleep a little
be online again u will feel more better anon
btw which city are u live in?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.