[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will most likely die alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 170.jpg (32KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
170.jpg
32KB, 720x460px
I realised that no matter how hard I try to make friends or simply interact with people, I always fail. I can't stand it anymore, I don't want to be rejected by people when I consider them as friends. It hurts too much. I've always liked being alone, but I also forced myself to make some friends, but I can't try anymore. Normies are boring and mindless. But even if I could get pass that, I'm still too much of a fucking autist to maintain relations. I always end up running away and I hate myself for that. Plz someone help me.
>>
embrace it anono
>>
>>37987563

Even autists need to socialize a little bit to stay sane. Just don't take people too seriously and realize you'll never interact with them like they do with each-other.

Maybe just go out to a library and enjoy the presence of other people without saying anything.
>>
File: 1492555403028.jpg (41KB, 342x427px) Image search: [Google]
1492555403028.jpg
41KB, 342x427px
>>37987569
I try, but every time I go in that direction, I feel like I'm falling down the abyss and that I won't ever be able to get out. The thing is, I don't know if there's something that's worth it on the surface. And I'm too scared to make the big jump.
>>
>>37987668
meet up with someone here. I'm sure lots of the people here share the same feelings as you.
>>
>>37987629
I often go at the library to read. even if it's just for a couple of minutes, but I don't know how things will be once I've stop trying
>>
>>37987668
Thats a good pic
Background reminds me alice in wonderland or something like that
>>
iktf i too will be alone. never kissed anyone

Are there any drugs you can take that make you simply fade away and not end up with you feeling sick and throwing up?

Would it be more reliable to buy a double barrel shotgun? Ive thought about shotguns and hanging but they seem easy to live through, aim too far down and youll love and if soneone finds you while hanging youll just be a vegetable.

The thing about a dpuble barrel is I know its loud even thpugh ive never shot one so i know my parents wpuld come running quick and I REALLY HATE THEM and HATE the thought of being a vegetable and havibg my ass wiped for 80 years by someone

should i buy rope and a shotgun and tie a noose from our swing set and then shoot my roof of the mouth?

would i even hear the gun?
>>
>>37988251
How about, instead of killing yourself, just go somewhere far away from the environment you're in and see if you still want to kill yourself. If you do, then nobody will know you in the area and you won't have to worry about your parents miraculously saving you
>>
>>37988347
Not him but I'd really like to try moving away.
I went on a vacation by myself this winter which was nice but when I have no education or valuable skill I wouldn't be able to find a job in any other country.
>>
>>37988347
how about not trying kill yourself at all? have a stroll, chill out, let the pain be gone
if it doesnt simply walk, wherever you want, and dont stop until your depression ceased
>>
>>37988347
>miraculously

So a double barreled 12 gauge with buckshot in each barrel is something that it would be a "miracle" to not die instantly of
>>
>>37988251
Have you considered getting into a hobby anon? Perhaps it would help you. I don't really play at my hobby store since I want to get my army painted, but everyone there is super friendly. May even make some friends.
>>
>>37988457
>>37987563
Meant for OP

Oregioli, oregioli give me the posteroni
>>
>>37987563
You aren't going to succeed without trying. It takes two to tango, so why worry about the other half so much? Just do your part. Stop considering people normies, take a step back and does this seem like good behavior? You're tossing people aside before you even know anything about them.

I feel like with any relationship there will be some pain involved. Either you will get hurt or you will hurt them, but to err is human.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.