[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have about 300 dollars from waging for a week. What should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 000NightBrowsing.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
000NightBrowsing.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
I have about 300 dollars from waging for a week. What should I buy? I bought gta 5, but refunded it because I can't transfer my last gen character. I was thinking about buying that Kung Fury jacket, but might might not after all. I need something new to fill the void. Should I just save it?
>>
>>37986636
buy yourself the willpower to quit your slave job. be a NEET
>>
>>37986651
This job is part of my college course. I call it a job, but it's really an internship.
>>
>>37986636
contact rockstar if you haven't, they still give some people transfers
>>
>>37986636
Buy some weed and alcohol and quit being a faggot
>>
>>37986703
I tweeted at them. Should I email a certain email?
>>
>>37986636
disregard currency, join my cult, pray for my ex to die in car crash
>>
>>37986726
submit a ticket on the social club site
>>
>>37986716
I fon't talk to people that have access to the dank, my dood. Also, I've grown to like being a degenerate. Without being a loser, I don't have anything going for me.
>>
>>37986743
I know for a fact you wouldn't let me in. Plus, you've had a gf. And I'm guessing the relationship lasted more than a couple of days if you want her dead.
>get out norman and all that jazz
>>
>>37986755
You are not a loser as long as you have arms and legs you can kill anything
>>
>>37986777
Come on, our everlasting love extends to everyone that doesn't need to die. How are these people going to die if you don't believe in your heart and pray to the real god that stuff needs to be done? Don't worry buddy, I understand how this works. You're totally in.
>>
>>37986751
I'll make one, but I doubt they'll do it since I refunded the game already.
>>37986784
Now why would I want to waste my life sitting in jail?
>>
>>37986876
Do you pick up weak robots to ruin their lives? I may be stupid, but I'm not dumb. I know there is no God.
>>
>>37986636
A few options I thought of
>but the Kung fury jacket (it's fucking sweet but it's not real leather which totally sucks balls)
>get a switch
>save up and buy new pc parts or upgrade if you already have a decent rig
>buy new furnishings for your dwelling like rugs, framed art, curtains, whatever you want
>buy onahole, or with that money you can get some really nice hips or a mid quality live doll
>obtain cryptocurrency
>>
Don't waste your money on anything that won't truly make you happy, rather than escapism. Save it or spend it on something that you can use to better yourself or make more money.
>>
>>37986636
buy some kratom
>>
>>37987087
>but the Kung fury jacket (it's fucking sweet but it's not real leather which totally sucks balls)
I might be too afraid to wear in public. I also live in the south
>get a switch
Nintendo and I aren't on good terms after I had a wii. Big reason I stopped being a console fag.
>save up and buy new pc parts or upgrade if you already have a decent rig
My internet is garbo and the games I like aren't demanding(csgo)
>buy new furnishings for your dwelling like rugs, framed art, curtains, whatever you want
I could use a new chair. Preferably a comfy one.
>buy onahole, or with that money you can get some really nice hips or a mid quality live doll
Hmm...maybe
>obtain cryptocurrency
I wouldn't know what to do and probably lose it all
>>
>>37987163
Is crypto really worth for someone that has never traded or did anything similar?
>>
>>37986636
Save your money until you have $1K
>>
>>37986636
Buy a gun. A highpoint costs 200 and is reliable and durable.
>>
>>37987462
Do what with the grand?
>>37987492
I'll end up killing myself.
>>
I think I'll buy a chair then just save the rest.
>>
>>37987510
>not wanting to kill yourself
>in the year 2k17
>>
>>37987795
I do. I still have dreams though.
>create my own chan
>create my own comic
>be successful and make true friends again
>maybe gf
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.