[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever realized how far different the alpha males are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 109893793.jpg (556KB, 1024x716px) Image search: [Google]
109893793.jpg
556KB, 1024x716px
Have you ever realized how far different the alpha males are from beta males?

I never supported the liberal and degenerate multigender theory, but I am everyday more inclined towards the concept that the beta males are a separate gender, a true third gender, and not a man.
While still attracted to woman (at least externally), betas behave completely different in all aspects; different way of thinking and act, wonder and feel.
>>
File: 1498047073680.jpg (10KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1498047073680.jpg
10KB, 350x334px
>>37986254
>women would rather fuck some aids riddled guy or animal than you
>>
Alpha doesn't mean muscle or money. Alpha is a way of acting. If you wanna be alpha just act like it. You will get pussy and you will see that women stink when they shit
>>
another wound from god
>>
>>37986314

>He thinks you can act like Chad, thus becoming Chad

Yeah, try "acting" 6'7, I'm sure you'll get into the NBA. Afterward you can act like a doctor to preform heart surgery
>>
The essence cannot be changed anon..

Born beta, die beta
>>37986314
>>
>>37986254
I've also been suspecting this. You are seeing this manifest in the west with the huge swath of beta males dressing like girls and finding Alpha males to dominate them. Alphas can now acquire a harem of beta males
>>
>>37986348
It doesnt work that way, anon-kun. Start approaching women, on the bus, at the coffee shop, in the park we are all going to make it just dont get emotional about women youve been with for less than 6 months thats the first step.
>>
>>37986348
Take it easy. You only have one Dick. One loose pussy at a time brah
>>
>>37986397

>Start approaching women

None of that will make you attractive. I'm not Chad, and so I am naturally repulsive to women. Sub-human males(like me) should not try. Most Betas settle for single moms and land whales.
>>
>>37986397
I tried that once at a club

I was detained in the bathroom until the police arrived, they strip-searched me, and I spent the night in jail. Apparently someone reported me to the bartender, when all I did was try talking to a couple of girls at the bar

Thanks ladies, I sure learned my lesson
>>
>>37986388
Chad doesn't approach random women, he meets them at social functions organized by his many friends.
>>
>>37986254
maybe, but betas just remind me of small, spoiled children.

most alpha males who really dominate in their respective social circles and find success everywhere else were some shape of loser growing up. there's a distinction between social competence, which most people have naturally, and social dominance, which usually comes from someone who needs to prove themselves after experiencing some kind of trauma or challenge as a kid. it's rare to see someone be very successful without having been a beta fag as a young boy. but most beta fags continue to be braindead as adults and never become alpha so it's not necessarily meaningful.

if we're talking about normies who are popular, wealthy and good looking from the start, they generally mellow out as adults.

anyway what i really want to say is that the behavior you're seeing from "betas" is really just "inexperience." they don't know how to handle themselves. put any awkward goon into a situation where he's constantly interacting with people, and if he's open minded enough he will start imitating their behavior to the extent that it rewards him, in terms of being able to communicate or being more efficient etc. he might still have awkward body movements if he's not physically fit, but he'll be socially "alpha"
>>
>>37986440
Chad is a funny meme but he only exists because you fell for the social circles meme. If you are assertive and approach women when they are alone there wont be a "chad" to stop you. How do you think all those 5'3 el salvadorians have gfs and wives? /r9k/ is funny and great for general discussion but dont fall for the chad meme
>>
>>37986482

Women don't want me. Tried it, done it, gave up.
>5'3 salvadorian
Dumb. Their average height is MUCH shorter than the american or european average. Being 5'3 is not as much as a disadvantage there.
>>
>>37986446
Clubs arent a good place for that and the women you will meet are scumbags anyway. Go to a bookstore or dog park(bring friend/grandma/cousins) dog with you if you must. Approaching women at a bar is just what the merchant wants you to do. Spend all your money on expensive cocktails and end up kissless and blueballed
>>
>>37986449
There isnt one path to getting qt gf. Different things worm for different people i honestly believe the social circle meme hinders robots more than anything. I woulsnt rule out dating coworker if youre a wage-cuck
>>
>>37986528
I wish I had just gone home kissless and blueballed...

I genuinely don't believe that a sober woman would want to willingly interact with me. I made it through over 2 decades of my life without women ever showing interest in me, and who wants to be that creepy guy that tries to hit on girls? I don't think there's anything to gain, but a whole lot I could lose
>>
>>37986519

People here act like you don't see ugly manlets with hot gfs every day walking down the street. How long sice you left your mom's basement?
>>
>>37986254
The difference is when to know to take yourself seriously and when not to at least that's what I got from this show. Jake cares as much as Charlie who gives little to no fucks but look at Allen he gives many fucks. The maid doesn't give any fucks and to boot Allen is a fucking cuck. This show is shit save for the episode of Jake having to explain what Final Fantasy is to Charlie.
>>
>>37986572

I don't buy into anecdotes. Anyone can say "Well I saw a 4'6 midget retard with a 10/10 model girlfriend". It means nothing without proof. I've personally never seen a Hot girl with an ugly guy unless the guy is a multi-millionaire
>>
>>37986598
then you have never been outside long enough to stop looking at the ground.
>>
>>37986550
Move to a big city and do this. Nobody will give a shit. Enough bullshit excuses go get some numbers lol!! Gonna talk to some thick qts tommorrow when i get my expresso
>>
>>37986776
I live in Berlin...
>>
>>37986809
>failing on easy mode
>2017
>this year
>>
>>37986254
>the beta male is the third gender
>not the alpha
>conceding territory you yourself invented
gj shitlord
>>
>>37986715

>yeah uh
>Nuh uh

Ok anon, when you have some evidence feel free to call me up.
>>
>>37986254
Why is a screenshot from Two and a Half Men on Getty?
>>
>>37986827
What can I do to fix this? Nobody helps me, I've just been told that it is easy... I don't know what to do and it's driving me insane because I don't understand why it's easy for everyone but not for me
>>
File: IMG-20170221-WA0031.jpg (369KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170221-WA0031.jpg
369KB, 600x900px
>>37986844
Do you really think that betas can compete with alphas of who is the true male?!

Betas are weak man.
Betas are something invented with the confort of civilization.
When all of this was each man by himself and surviving knocks the door at a daily basis, betas doesn't exist.
>>
>>37986479
Bro, OP here.

I have saw a lot of kids that have more attitude than "growed"man. We have a plenty of morons everywhere in this urban society.
Some kids just show innate hability. Or is just the challenged life that began early?

But I agree with that in general. Betas are commonly innexperient. I take me as a eexample When I had my first girlfriend, which I lost the KV and the true virginity also, I acted so submissive and disoriented about how make a male role that I fucked everything up. Some of you can say that I am a cuck. I really was. But I never commited the same mistakes again. Some part of my betality die every time I achieve something from real world. Have the know-how of the life is the alpha secret.

Hope one day fully climb.
>>
>>37986919
Same feelings here.

Germanon, according to you, what is your biggest obstacle?
Something on you?
>>
>>37987218
I'm not German, I just live in Berlin (I was one of those guys that profited from Bitcoin and invested it into a little Amazon company that I sell shit I order from AliBaba), it's a nice city and pretty cheap as far as capitals go.

My biggest obstacle in meeting a woman? I am not sure, I have never received feedback, it's kind of just an affirmative "No"
>>
File: lwow.png (168KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
lwow.png
168KB, 500x521px
>>37986919
And thats why IM helping you. A good man once said "somewhere out there theres a women that will devote herself to you, but its your job to find her" his name was aaron actually
>>
>>37987360
I will gladly accept your help, Anon
>>
>>37987313
Wow. Interesting job.
You buy cheap chinese things and sell in a shop? Or stock-trade BTCs (i am looking to do this?

Well man, do you at least fit the basic items of the list? You know.. Hygiene, shower, haircut?
You should get some female online contacts in your neighborhood and talk a little to gain EXP points. Better than nothing, really.
Why dont you... humm.. install Tinder? Are you ugly? Fat? Skeleton?
>>
>>37987386
Read:
>>37986397
>>37986479
>>37986482
>>37986528
>>37986546
>>37986776
Risotto chili
>>
>>37987441
No, I backed out of cryptocurrencies after I got EXTREMELY lucky when Bitcoin peaked near 1k USD a few years back. I don't have a shop, I just have an Amazon account where I place ads for products and then, if it's not something I have in bulk from AliBaba stored here, I'll go on AliExpress and buy it with the customer's shipping information. It's a pretty good way to make money, and a few other people I know do this.

My looks are fine, it's really hard to not give a shit about your looks in a city like this. I don't know any females, or know anyone who knows females, and while I have tried Tinder and got dozens of matches, all of the girls stop talking to me when I try to make plans. I am on the skinny side, but in Berlin, people are either skinny or well-built. I'm average at best, I certainly wouldn't stand out in a crowd.

>>37987491
Half of those are replies to me, but I read all of that. It's hard to be dominant when there is nothing and nobody to "dominate", and it's not like I can brag about what I do as a business because it genuinely is a little scummy
>>
>>37986254
Mennnnnnnnnnnn
winning
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.