[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mommy issues

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>have very bizarre fears as a little child and specific interests i repeat ad nauseum
>get diagnosed with aspergers
>teachers insist I need meds in school
>mother refuses
>doesn't tell me I have aspergers after diagnosis
>scolds me Every time I act weird and daydream talking to myself even though she knows I can't help it and give me medication to help it
>NO treatment except for a few group behavioral classes with other kids with symptoms much worse than mine.
>NO more treatment after 6th grade when I moved.
>finally found about my aspergers when I told my mom that my brother called me a sperg my sophomore year of high school and pretty much told me he was right in his observation about me
>don't think much of it
>excel in school but don't know how to do much else
>do well in college
>senior year i crash and burn
>she is scolding me like before to get my life together
>i do and get a job related to my degree
>still feel broken and afraid all the time
>decide I need help and search out for it
>my search for help lead me to the Crisis Center where they suspect they tell me to my face I need meds and that i have crippling ADHD
>send me on my way with phone numbers to local psychiatrists
>tell my dad about this
>mom hears this and says it is the things that I am eating that is disrupting my fragile brain chemistry

She knew I had a problem and just scolded me to perform without giving me the treatment I needed and acted surprises when I crumbled. Why does she do this to me?
>>
Make her life hell for having you
>>
Your mom's a neurotic bitch and can't deal with her baby making factory shitting out defective product.
>>
>>37985692

I don't want to make life hell for her anon. I want her to admit that she was wrong. She was wrong with how she handled me. If she can't help it I want her to seek help for it too.
>>
>>37985781
She will die and leave you alone and she knew this before she had you
>>
>>37985675

>finally found about my aspergers when I told my mom that my brother called me a sperg my sophomore year of high school and pretty much told me he was right in his observation about me
>>
File: 5de.png (26KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
5de.png
26KB, 165x115px
>>37985833
Forgot pic
But holy fucking shit anon I'm LMAOing at your life
>>
>>37985822

That was the case regardless. She doesn't take responsibility for how she didn't handle my issues properly and how that not only resulted in problems for myself but others including herself. I DON'T WANT TO BE THIS WAY. I want to function. I want to be independent. But the only thing I know how to respond to is her shrill commands. When they are not in the picture I don't know what to do.

She's even saying this is MY FAULT. that I don't have the holistic quinoa diet she has and that is why I bounce off the walls and get lost in these day dreams that eat up my day. I can't take it anymore.
>>
Just neck yourself and get it over with. See you on the other side bro
>>
>>37986211

I'm mad and now know why after being so confused for so long. I'm not suicidal
>>
File: IMG_2127.jpg (44KB, 491x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2127.jpg
44KB, 491x418px
Your mom is a cunt OP, she shouldn't have had children if she wasn't prepared to deal with the chance that they could have autism or something if the sort. I'm proud of you for seeking the help you need to succeed.
>>
>>37985675
They have meds for aspergers now???
Why did nobody tell me about this?
>>
>mother is extremely neglectful, distant, and abusive if she ever is making contact
>grow up, strive to be everything my mother wasn't
>start mothering men I'm in romantic relationships
>date young guys and aspergers in need of tenderness and care
>get a career in caring for people emotionally
>have very little concept of self-care
>start losing it if I'm not taking care of other people's problems

Thanks mom!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.