[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is impossible to be confident

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1498317325266.jpg (29KB, 306x273px) Image search: [Google]
1498317325266.jpg
29KB, 306x273px
It is impossible to be confident
>>
What the hell does "confidence" even mean?
>>
>>37985680
>>37985624
Gotta act like you have a plan or know what you're doing, know what your going to say, or you're sure of your self with things you say.
>>
>>37985680
it means being ignorant or contemptuous of the ten thousand destructive repercussions of every selfish act
>>
>>37985624
And why is it so important when it comes to getting girls?
>>
>>37985736
It's a long word, girls feel smart for using it.
>>
Its impossible to be confident without a gun Sempai
>>
There is literally another thread.
https://youtu.be/_LAQAD_RwkE?t=163
>>
File: 1496668894507.jpg (27KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
1496668894507.jpg
27KB, 640x454px
>>37985624
be confident is a stupid normalfag meme
Imagine doing something you have bad experiences and only negative feedback, every decision you take is like walking a fucking minefield, and you are not normie enough to turn your brain off, of course, you are going to be constantly overthinking especially if it's a volatile subject like social interactions, they have no idea how fucking uncomfortable social settings are if you are not a normalfag
>>
>>37985736

Confidence implies Power

Bitches love power. But also confident guys are more likely to hit on girls, robots don't even try, which never workd unless you're lucky.
>>
>>37985624
No it's not.
The outside world feels scary because it's unfamiliar.
After I overdosed on aspirin and was in a crisis shelter for a month, I became more confident than I've ever been in my life.
All you have to do is push yourself out there

That being said I became a shut in again once I found housing. Oops.
>>
File: 1498328106305.jpg (258KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498328106305.jpg
258KB, 1024x1280px
>>37985754
I have 3 guns, It's kind of hard not to be a gun fag and be a metal gear solid fan.
>>
>>37985788
That's a good point.

Maybe it's not so much that women are attracted to confidence, but rather that confident guys try a lot more and therefore have more success
>>
>>37985680
Confidence to me means that you simply ignore insecurities and act way outside your comfort so further goals that you've set for yourself.
For instance asking a girl out despite being nervous would be a confident move.

But most people seem to think it's about what you display to others.
>>
>>37985805
>After I overdosed on aspirin and was in a crisis shelter for a month, I became more confident than I've ever been in my life.
>All you have to do is push yourself out there
>That being said I became a shut in again once I found housing. Oops.

Same except I was in a mental hospital. It was so boring I did nothing but hit on girls even though I was a 22 yo virgin neet.

Mst of us are suffering from negative experiences, but we are stronger than we think, but the only way to realize that is to come out of your shell and get new experiences.
>>
SHE JUST BTFO A BLACKK GUY
IS SHE OUR /GAL/
2:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj7ZFcbD9G0
>>
>>37985909
How do you watch this garbage?
>>
>>37985962
I don't i just got it from a thread kek
>>
File: lmao niggaa.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
lmao niggaa.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>37985624
For you maybe, faggot!
>>
>>37985703
That's "Acting confident" not being confident
>>37985839
This guy knows what he's talking about.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.