[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

facebook conversation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cozy.jpg (196KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cozy.jpg
196KB, 1200x1600px
what do I do boys, I stepped outside my normal boundaries today and messaged this girl from my driving lesson classes (yes I'm 18+, nordic country)

>first driving lesson
>me, her, other dude
>she starts smalltalking
>practically ignores the other dude
>talk to her, holy fuck we have a lot in common, both humans, both stiduomg biotech, its going well
>meet her at supermarket, shes a cashier apparently
>she stops me at the counter and starts asking me about when my first real-road driving lesson is
>I manage to not spill my spaghetti
>ask her when hers is
>it was yesterday
>decide "ok lets add her on facebook and ask her how it went"
>we have exchanged a total of 5 messages with the last three being

her: it went well, I managed to fuck the clutch up at a traffic light stop though
me: yeah there really is a lot of stuff you gotta keep track of at once
her: Yeah there really is :P

went to bed at that point, conversation is now dead lmao. i wanna die.
>>
this is nothing. dont worry about it lol youre practically in her pussy already.
>>
do you guys ever have that where youre afraid to go on facebook because there's the odd chance you may click the chat window and trigger a "Seen"?
>>
>>37985399
literally just ask her a question, and keep it simple, bitches love talking about themselves.
>>
>>37985399
You're overthinking it bud, stop thinking this is your soulmate and you have to get everything perfect or she won't be interested anymore and then your life is over. She's human, just like you. A lil awkwardness is natty, just make more small talk with her, ask if she wants to schedule driving lessons together, etc. Just act like she's a good friend and everything will fall into place if you guys click.
>>
>>37985399
Get a convo going as soon as you can, keep it afloat for maybe a half hour, ask her out to coffee or something
>>
>>37985399
You do realize this is nothing abnormal right?This sort of situation has happened to her so many times that she probably doesn't give two fucks if you message her or not.
>>
You stupid idiot. Just invite her to get coffee. Bitches never turn down coffee if they have to see you again unless they have a legitimate excuse. Maybe you guys will vibe, maybe not. If coffee goes well, ice cream or drinks next, then back to a car or one of your places. Easy.
>>
chatting is orbiter game, ,you're going to fall into the trap

ask her to meet up /SOON/, don't wait and try to do it later, she's subconsciously going to think you're a pussy and make you an orbiter/friend.

now asking her out could burn the friendship, but obviously we weren't looking for a real friendship anyways, and at least it's over quickly and you're not drug along as a beta cuck orbiter
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.