[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be NEET for 3 years >parents force me to get a job >actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 615213.png (78KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
615213.png
78KB, 256x256px
>be NEET for 3 years
>parents force me to get a job
>actually get one
>it starts in a week

How the fuck do you talk to normies? I haven't communicated with them in so long. I'm so nervous I'm going to throw up.
>>
Just kill yourself before you have to go.

That way you'll die a pure NEET's death.
>>
Get this concept of "normies" out of your head. They are not a different species.
>>
I don't know but I have to go get a job soon or the fun is going to be all over because I only have like ~450 dollars to my name and you can't get high with no money so that is no good

I might go apply at the post office kek. that seems like a job a robot would have right?
>>
idk
maybe try practicing on skype with 4channers
>>
They are like you, their life had traumas too, they fucked up lots of times, were very sad or very happy in certain moments.
No need to worry. so my advice is imagine then as a piece of furniture.
>>
>>37985470
>>37985358
this is pretty much bullshit.I have meet a lot of normies when i was a bat shit insane kid who was always fighting.Normies in no way think like us, all they care about is having *fun* and being retarded no matter how old they are.If you continue the way you are right now you might get bullied or maybe they will just leave you alone.It depends on how many red flags you trigger.
>>
>>37985358
If it makes you feel better, replace 'normie' with 'people'. There isn't a lot of difference in this situation.
>>37985372
A post office job sounds OK. They always seem to be hiring too so you shouldn't have trouble getting in.
>>37985398
Nice idea, ty anon
>>37985470
>imagine them as a piece of furniture
I've tried this, it doesn't work.
>>
>>37985536
Look at this normie trying to be special
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.