[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw to inteligent too be sober

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1384937222736.jpg (50KB, 841x431px) Image search: [Google]
1384937222736.jpg
50KB, 841x431px
tfw to inteligent too be sober
>>
>>37984960

>Box wine

Why the fuck is that even a thing. God damn have at least the bare minimum of standards.
>>
>>37984996
Why do people delude themselves into thinking alcohol is about taste
>>
>>37984996
There are actually very expensive brands of box wine. The air tight seal of the bag keeps it from being exposed to the elements unlike a traditional bottle.
>>
File: born to feel.jpg (7KB, 166x200px) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
7KB, 166x200px
>>37984960
Right there with you man. Most of the time I need at least a drink in me to have any real social interaction beyond small talk, then again I drink or smoke by myself to just not feel awful about my life and how everything is shit

>>37985064
I totally agree with you, the only reason to drink is to get drunk/buzzed, everything else is just about taste and how much you want to spend. I'll buy a nice 6 pack now and again but I'll always buy bottom shelf liquor.

It seems like no one realizes how bad off the world is
>>
>>37985064
If that's your argument hard liquors are better than wine
>>
>>37985255
oh they do. and most of them are maintenance alcoholics like yourself. they just do it with their normie friends so it's not as depressive
>>
>>37985416
My friends aren't really normies, they have their own shit, but they don't really drink much,if at all.
It's about taste as much as it's about getting buzzed so life feels less shitty.
>>37985084
Yet there're still people that like to perform a controlled spoiling of their wine, by pouring it in a decanter. They say it's so it opens up all it's flavours. Never tried it, but It sounds as much of BS as pouring water or ice on whisky.
>>
>>37985630
Same, most my friends have stopped drinking and one is in denial about his feels. The other one and me do it to dumb ourselves down. I feel like everyone up to their mid 20s is an alcoholic to some degree from boredom or feels. I'm 23 and I think this is the teetering point to either stop/do it socially or go full steam ahead. I just want weed to be legal, I wouldn't get drunk if I could just buy weed from a store.
>>
>>37985255
>tfw went 4 days last week without any booze
>treating myself with some Old Crow tonight

Who /AlcoholicsBestKeptSecret/ here? Normies don't know how great OC is.
>>
>>37985954
Sounds about right, I could wait a week or two by just smoking weed every night but can't now
>Tfw looking for a job
The best advice on hiding it would be keep the bottle hidden in your room but have the mixer out in the open so you can get ice and come back or if someone comes in it just looks like the mixer. That's what I do since I'm back home and when my roommates told me to stop drinking as much (did for a while but slowly started back up, don't get as drunk now though).
>Tfw old crow
Whooo too man for me, I'm drinking on some Mr. Boston rum and kroger brand dr pepper kek
>>
>>37985753
I agree. I started drinking seriously, or at least on a daily basis at 22-23. It was out of boredom, and because sodas aren't much healthier either. Besides alcohol, I only drink coffee, tea and herbal infusions. My friends that don't drink, they already are starting ot have some concerning health problems because of overconsuption of sodas (mostly Coke), from being overweight/obese, to teeth decay, severe heartburn, and even irritable bowel syndrome.
My family doesn't help either, my parents both drink.
>>37985954
Bourbon whiskeys are awesome in general. Never tried OC thou.
>>
>>37986370
I try not to drink daily unless I'm hanging out with people, but it's getting hard since no weed. I'm the same way just tea, water, and the occasional energy drink. I only drink soda unless I'm mixing since I don't like shots and craft beer is expensive. My dad drinks wine practically every night, I think it's due to boredom and how my mom is really controlling (super Christian proudly never drank alcohol). So I can't just keep beer in the fridge on the reg
Bourbon and ginger ale is pretty good if I must say tho same with gin and fresca
>Inb4 faggot
>>
>>37985954
Tell me about OC I'm currently on sams club $13 handles
>>
File: truetill.png (125KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
truetill.png
125KB, 750x1000px
>>37984960
>tfw to intelligent to drink or smoke
>>
>>37985064
i agree with you but taste definitely decides how we get drunk
>>
File: 1493775960858.jpg (25KB, 390x315px) Image search: [Google]
1493775960858.jpg
25KB, 390x315px
>>37984996
>best ABV ratio to price
>available at every grocery store

Boxed wine is legendary among poor alcoholics. Who gives a shit about taste anyway?
>>
>>37984960
drinking boxed wine rn, not ashamed. why do the melancholy feelings grow so much with drinking
>>
>>37985064
because normies want to be 'cultured'
we just want an escape
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.