[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw worked first day of my first job ever today >tfw already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

File: mad.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>tfw worked first day of my first job ever today
>tfw already fucking hate it already and don't wanna go back tomorrow

fuck
>>
Holy fuck you're a fag if you can't handle 1 day of work.
>>
>>37984903
What job did you get, Anon? Why don't you enjoy it?
>>
>>37984903
You sound like a child. If you want to be a worthless parasite just say it. Don't act like the job was hard.
>>
File: -wtWPHdJ_400x400.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
-wtWPHdJ_400x400.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
oohhh wagie... heh wagie tick tock..time to sleep.
i need that tax deposited by the 1st.
come on contribute to society :)
oh man i'm so gonna sleep till 2pm tomorrow, no pressure.
>>
File: 32432543654.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
32432543654.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Oh, hello there, wagie. I see you're getting acquainted with the coworkers eh? Oh don't mind me here...just studying some of Poe's poetry in my magnitude of freedom time. Today I've been studying the trochaic octameter in his work ''The Raven'' not that you would have time for such endeavors. *Yawns* anyways, off for nappy time, see you at 8 sharp-oh wait, I'm sleeping in tomorrow. Just like EVERY DAY.
>>
>>37985048
fuck you neet, i'm so effin jealous of you, i wish i could get on welfare but my parents would kill me.

fuck
>>
File: 1486169932863.jpg (141KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1486169932863.jpg
141KB, 1024x683px
>>37984903
Life is suffering anon. You have to work hard to succeed.

When you're doing your job and you hate it, just focus on that image of your paycheck in your mind. Think of the things you will buy your paycheck. Use that to let you push through. If all hope is lost, remember life is suffering and countless other people feel the way you are but you just need to push through.

Also clean your FUCKING ROOM
>>
>>37985073
oh hi fellow neet bro :)
i'm gonna continue my research on german new medicine tomorrow, too bad wageslaves too dumbed down and exhausted to improve themselves.
>>
File: 30ivanka-master768-v2[1].jpg (59KB, 768x572px) Image search: [Google]
30ivanka-master768-v2[1].jpg
59KB, 768x572px
>>37985119

>You have to work hard to succeed

Sometimes. Sometimes not. Success, if we're talking professional and financial success, is just as much (if not more) about background, upbringing, connections, and luck as hard work.

Hard work, of course, is the only control variable there, but for many, many people, they'll never experience significant success and fall back on the smallest indicators of a life tolerated but not well lived.
>>
>>37985119
spoken like a proper dumb /pol/tard
>>
>>37985119
fuck your paycheck, you can shove it up your ass, slave!
my time is more important.
go to hell.
>>
>>37985193
>>37985195
I'm not a /pol/tard I just live in reality. If you're content just siting on your ass and living of welfare then go for it. I just hope you realize how privileged you are, that you live in a society and day and age where working is a choice for you, not a necessity.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>37985119
Yes yes. Do what he says, Anon. Just think about all the pretty knickknacks you can buy with those sheckles! The only way to succeed is to collect all the things, anon. You can do it!
>>
>>37985073
>Poe's poetry in my magnitude of freedom time
>Nevermore
>>
>>37985190
I guarantee that every single person on the forbes top 100 has a better work ethic than op.
>>
>>37985275

>Living off welfare

Not him, but nigga you aren't a burger I see.

I have no idea how anyone lives off welfare in this shithole. Working is a necessity. I'm more privileged having my shit office job that's conducive to my rampant alcoholism than if I was on disability or something.

Admittedly I'm alright with only alcoholism as my fuckup. Lotta lost people in this supposedly wonderful country.
>>
>>37985119
yes just think of all the shit you can buy that you won't have any time or energy to enjoy because you're constantly working!
>>
>>37985275
> you live in a society and day and age where working is a choice for you, not a necessity.

Wait 50-100 years anon.
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>37985285
Man the jew scape goat is amazing in the diversity it is applied. It was my understanding that the jews wanted to make us all lazy and poor. But now it appears they want us to work hard to buy things that we like!!! How disgusting, I shall quite my job tomorrow and go homeless. That'll show the jew!
>>
File: walton[1].jpg (117KB, 1078x516px) Image search: [Google]
walton[1].jpg
117KB, 1078x516px
>>37985320

Probably. Some of those people, however, such as pic related, got off to head starts so much further ahead of the vast majority if the human race that work ethic is a novelty.

For some people - Gates, Zucks, the Oracle founder - sure, they put in the time and created legacies. Many wealthy people (see the vast majority of professional athletes and actors who can actually act and aren't legacy actors) work incredibly hard.

But there's plenty of stories of wealthy, successful people who just as equally haven't lifted more than a couple fingers. No world is ever equal, but hard work is not necessarily some be-all, end-all. There's loads of people breaking their backs on oil rigs or in coal mines or on fishing trawlers who never taste more than a few bites of the fruits of their labors.
>>
>>37985338
i know how to play the system, that's life kiddo :)
dumb people like you work, and smart gentlemen like me, just play all day, voila.
>>
>>37985275
no soon enough for me it will be a necessity unless i want to be homeless, i will be forced to wageslave or die

the justification that "life is suffering xd" or "everyone hates working but does it anyway means you should too" doesnt do anything for me
>>
>>37985373
And here we see the wagie in his natural state; triggered.
>>
>>37985421
Well obviously, Side note people that work on oil rigs make pretty decent money. There will always be people that benefit from the achievements of their family/parents, and there will be some people that arguably work hard but don't make that much. But quitting your job after 1 day isn't going to get you anywhere, as op suggested.
>>
>>37985483
shut the fuck up leech
i contribute to society and society cares and gives back to me!!!

what do you do? ah? u fuckin loser
>>
>>37985373
The real redpill is whatever happens, Israel wins.
>>
>>37985449
Well you've seen your possibilities, you can either die, or pick up your suffering and bear it. Also if you're living in a developed country you really shouldn't have to wage slave for life. If you're smart save up some money from your wageslave job to go to trade school. Once you're done with that you cant get a decent paying trade and your pay will go up as you get older and have more experience under your belt. All of this can only come from working hard though and bearing suffering. Not quitting after your first day of work. Trust me I've done that and you'll end up regretting it later.
>>
>>37985503

I think OP's problem is more basic psychological than work-related laziness/lack of work ethic. It speaks more to fear aversion and generalized anxiety, as if he's expecting a bad first day to continue on in perpetuity (a mindset common to both depression and anxiety disorders).

But yes, I agree on the general premise that deciding to abandon work after a day or other relatively short time period is a bad idea and doesn't exactly look good. At the very least pulling that trigger reinforces negative outcomes in the future (anxious vicious cycle.)

OP probably should combine sticking it out with at least regular therapy. At the very least it would likely put him in a better course for stability and the possibility of a better near-term life.
>>
>>37985615
That's well put, and I agree fully.
>>
>>37985615
nope, OP should quit, and become a government sponsored neet.
Trust me, i've been on both side of the fence.
Neet is the better. No money can replace time and relaxation. No amount of money is worth any stress.
Never been happier, so whatever you say, save it, cuck, i have found my happiness :)
>>
omg i also just worked the first day of my first job today! i actually had a lot of fun even though it was tiring! maybe things will feel better once u have the money in your pocket
>>
>>37985586
why should i care about money though?

regardless of whether im working in retail or whatever the fuck, im very likely going to be doing something i dont enjoy, hence wageslavery. even if its some well paying job, its still wageslavery providing i dont enjoy it, and i dont enjoy shit.

i have no ambitions, i dont care about money or girls or ego or accomplishments so what is there? why work, aside from being homeless?
>>
>>37985073
>studies middle school level poetry in his free time

the Conqueror Worm is his best poem btw
>>
YYAAAWWWW time to sleep for a neet
night night slaves, enjoy your dreaded commute tomorrow. bye bye :)
also i''l just leave this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFeKOrU7W0k
>>
>>37985688

Here's the problem.

In the short term, if you have cash inflows and are happy with minimal spending + have a place to live, cool. Do your thing.

In the long term? Do you trust this heavily-indebted government run by Goldman Sachs's elect to continue funding welfare particularly heavy? The final cuts to social support will be to the elderly, given how voting demographics go, so support for disability will come far before that. The economy's not doing well as it is, and the labor force participation rate is abysmal. Combine that with the contraction of small business and the increasing share of elderly as a proportion of the population and it's not looking great for the country's economic straights.

If you're cool with offing yourself and/or live in Denmark or something feel free to ignore me. But here in Burgerland, the future doesn't look so bright. It's subsist or face a very bleak path ahead, particularly given the way that decision-makers in this country view the poor.
>>
>>37985734
Welp seems like you have severe nihlistic depression. I would recommend taking up some sort of ideology to simplify the world for you and allow you to form some goals.
>>
File: 1473848130560.gif (387KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1473848130560.gif
387KB, 498x498px
>>37985853
nah whatever ill see what happens

thanks for the help i guess ill probably an hero
>>
>>37985853
Is the alt-right ideology ok? It simplifies the world into run controlled by the jews and creates the goal of gassing all the kikes and keeping niggers away from the pure white bloodline
>>
>>37985119
>that image of your paycheck in your mind
this is so fucking sad dude
>>
*yaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn*

Hell my fellow NEET masterracers. What have you all been up to lately? I've been perfecting a new masturbation technique where I edge for 4 hours a day and then finally climax on friday. In my other spare time I've been reading literature that wagecucks could only dream of comprehending, lately I've been reading the phenomenal "Great Gatsby" by Scott Fitzgerald. I would recommend it to a wagecuck but I know their brains are too small to comprehend its greatness.
>>
>tfw addicted to work
i guess if you have to be addicted to something it should be something you profit from
>>
>>37985073
dude honestly your posts always trigger me so hard LMAO reeeee

nah but really I'm going on vacation to Miami and also hiking in Wyoming in the next month as a result of the money I earned at my job. what's the best you have to look forward to besides sitting at home on the computer and PlayStation? oh excuse me, I forgot you can always make a tasty lasagna. lasagna gets old doesn't it?
>>
>>37986157
Right now I'm polishing "Classical gas" on the guitar. Besides that I'm learning Python and I'm on the last few pages of Camus' "The myth of Sisyphus". It's not exactly being in a different geographical position than my home but it's alright for now I guess
>>
File: 1491530475601.jpg (2KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1491530475601.jpg
2KB, 122x125px
>job interview tomorrow for an easy position I'd be perfect for
>so used to being turned down from jobs that I'm not even slightly excited or nervous
>>
>>37985037
parasites have worth you can learn a lot from the noble parasite in ways of survival and comfort.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 275x183px
Yeah, I worked a call center gig for 5 days. The first day I came home from work I cried.

Every single second was excruciating. Every call pumped me with intense anxiety, and I would pray they didn't answer. But then if they didn't, I'd be on to the next one immediately. It never got better, and I knew my voice was all high pitched and alienating.

I would make a point to make x amount of calls before looking at the clock, and even then I would come up with all kinds of qualifiers as to why that one or that one didn't count so really I'd make almost double the amount of calls that I set out to before I could look at the clock again. Hopefully then 15 or 20 minutes would have gone by....

7 minutes. What the fuck?

Yeah I didn't last long.
>>
I have an interview tomorrow for a job I'm likely to get, which I would be much happier about if the job wasn't a 45 minute drive away. Counting the ride home that's 90 minutes of my day just fucked for 11-12 dollars an hour.

I can't really say no though, since the only other option is going back to indefinite unemployment. The fact is there's just too many jobs I outright refuse to do. I'm 23 and I've had like ten different jobs. I've only stayed at one of them longer than a month. I always end up walking out mid shift and never coming back.

Though, quitting a bunch of jobs has taught me that if it's a service, retail, or warehouse job to just skip the applying process and forget about it. It isn't productive and doesn't help anyone to jump through all the hoops necessary for me to get a job that I'll just quit in a couple days because of how awful it is.
>>
>>37985320

This may be true, but don't oversimplify things and leave it at that. Explore where the work ethic comes from. It doesn't just come from nowhere. At some point it absolutely is a choice, but it's much easier to make the right choices when you have positive reinforcement coming at you from all sides.

I realized this while I was in university. It would be easy for me to just leave class and get my work done if I was Chad. I'd be able to study with my friends, I'd be rewarded after a hard Day's work with sex with my girlfriend. I'd hang out at some party every weekend with a group of buddies. I'd have friends to help me with homework, back me up if I had trouble with anything, and a GF to make proud with all my test scores who motivates me to succeed by talking about how after we graduate we can move in together and start a life. I'd be able to go to class and just focus on class. Not depression or anxiety or how ugly I look or why nobody wants to sit with me or partner with me or how I need to find ways to actively overcompensate by being funny/friendly/resourceful/nice to my peers because I'm not attractive enough to be cool by default, yet if I try TOO hard everyone will know it and I'll just look autistic, and if I don't try enough I'll just be some quiet autist who nobody on campus even knows exists or cares about and when i complain about being single and friendless normies can pretend it was my fault because I was too quiet and didnt "put myself out there". When I get an A on an exam nobody cares, I dont even give a fuck. When Chad does it the class cheers, his girlfriend sucks his dick, and he and his Bros and all their girlfriends go out for dinner together to celebrate all succeeding on their finals when they all studied together/helped each other cheat. I'd love some positive reinforcement too. My entire life is rejection, failure, and sitting in my dorm room alone.

If that was my life, I could work hard too.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.