[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robbie Rotten Actor has Stage 4 Terminal Cancer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I didnt want to have to break this news but it seems nobody else here has acknowledged it.

This man has given us so much but has asked for so little.

There is a go fund me page dedicated to his treatment and family that you can find easily if you wish to contribute.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.wetheunicorns.com/news/robbie-rotten-cancer-final-stages/amp/
>>
>>37984585
I appreciate your thread but why would I fund the treatment of terminal cancer?
it's terminal
>>
File: mexican.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
mexican.png
138KB, 350x350px
Looks like Robbie is rotting
>>
>his wife disclosed this
Why do people think they can just do this?
Isn't that for him to deal with? How can you do that to a person in such a terrible situation?
It doesn't compare but my mom told our entire family I had been diagnosed with depression after I said she shouldn't tell anyone. Now I have literally nobody to confide anything to. It's horrible. He married and had kids with this person. What a stab in the back.
>>
File: 1493307851389.jpg (73KB, 1024x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1493307851389.jpg
73KB, 1024x1020px
>tfw faggots make a meme so cancerous that you get actual cancer
>>
>>37984619
Originally it was his treatment, but now its to support his family.
>>
>>37984708
Maybe we can collectively bring him back as an omnipresent god like Kek?
>>
>>37984718
Oh I see now. So she disclosed it to advertise for herself. Makes sense now. There was a motive behind it. Not just raw evil.
>>
>>37984699
Damn man, hope it eases for you. I imagine the support of so many people is what he would have wanted, he gets to see the appreciation of his work, culminated by his fans.
>>
>>37984745
The fundraiser was actually started by a friend of Steffan (Robbie) i believe.
>>
At least the shitty memes will end with his passing
>>
File: akfelzhx6d0y.png (481KB, 626x422px) Image search: [Google]
akfelzhx6d0y.png
481KB, 626x422px
Guess those cancer sticks were worth it after all, stupid normies.
>>
>>37984922
He has pancreatic cancer.
>>
>>37984956
Which smoking doubles the risk of, you stupid dumb cunt.

http://pathology.jhu.edu/pancreas/BasicRisk.php?area=ba
>>
>>37984779
that's his decision to make, taking it away from him under the guise of moral good is reprehensible
>>
>>37984966
>doubles
That's not very much anon. 1/100 instead of 2/100 isn't that big a difference. In the grand scheme it is but personally it could be any number of unknown factors that are more significant.
>>
>>37985066
>Cigarette smoking doubles the risk of pancreatic cancer. In fact, some scientists have estimated that one in four, or one in five cases of pancreatic cancer are caused by smoking cigarettes.

Shut the fuck up, moron.
>>
>>37984922
I don t think he have a lung cancer tho
>>
>>37985099
>I'm so dumb i think smoking only causes lung cancer

Get cancer, and perish from this world you swine.
>>
>>37985134
there's nothing wrong with having cancer
>>
>>37985199
Didn't say there was, but get cancer. Plenty dumb fat balding Americans that need to die to rid the world of the stupidity.

tbqh,
>>
>>37984585
i thought le we were number one meme gave him the funds for treatment wut happened?
>>
>>37984585

Isn't this guy an Icelandic citizen? Isn't he entitled to socialized health care in Iceland? Why doesn't he just go back to Iceland?

>inb4 it's depressing and the girls are ugly
>>
>>37985134
Yes i assume i was dumb there and didn t even checked the thread sorry.
But i don t smoke myself so whatever.
>>
>>37985280
You don't have to smoke, to know the bullshit that was coming out of your mouth was nothing but pure stupidity.

Tard.
>>
>>37985081
>some scientists
This is the way you write 'our selected sources say'.
Bet you believe the toothpaste commercials too.
>>
>>37985303
wew kid you're coming off a bit angsty
don't you have a linkin park album to cry to
>>
File: 1498048612906.png (179KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1498048612906.png
179KB, 641x530px
>>37985380
>Being that much of a dumb cunt, he is trying to talk nigger nonsense on a Johns Hopkins Medicine page.
>>
>>37985303
Stop it ffs i was stupid i already aknowledged it
>>
>>37985425
That's a good little girl, at least your bitch tits were man enough to admit your stupidity.
>>
>>37985406
Anon I've read it now and it's beyond me how you can take a small summary for presenting to family and friends seriously. Even so they don't even present the rate at which smoking causes you to develop the cancer early. Which is very weird given the nature of the page.
I wouldn't cite this and I hope you don't either. They don't even give you the sources. At least settle for Wikipedia.
>>
>>37984585
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7zSv7XAxjk
But in all seriousness why Stefan of all people
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.