[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stop smoking weed >life becomes incredibly boring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 00111what.png (377KB, 598x916px) Image search: [Google]
00111what.png
377KB, 598x916px
>stop smoking weed
>life becomes incredibly boring
>>
>>37984547
You didn't do enough drugs while you were a stoner.
When I quit smoking weed it wasn't even a choice, shit gets so fucking crazy all you want is some stability.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 216x155px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 216x155px
Thats why you started smoking in the first place. Get more immediately
>>
>>37984547
Does it ever end robots? Will I have sober fun once again? Thx
>>
>>37984547
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>DUDE DRUGS AND SHIT XXXDDD
>420 SMOKE IT BRUH
>DUDEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37984633
I got addicted to xanax, drank lots of alcohol, and used a ton of LSD. Does that count?

>>37984639
I want to lose weight though.

>>37984646
Probably not.
>>
>>37984883
I'm trying to lose weight too but that doesn't stop me. If you're worried about eating too much than just go on a low carb diet so you could eat more than usual.
>>
ITT : anon realizes that he is a drug addict and that he cant enjoy anything without drugs
>>
>>37984883
Doesn't weed accelerate your metabolism (hence cotton mouth) so that what you eat makes you less fat?

Just stop eating munchies, it really isn't that hard. And if it is hard, make some green tea and sip that throughout your high. It is an amazing combination.
>>
>>37985054
>Doesn't weed accelerate your metabolism (hence cotton mouth) so that what you eat makes you less fat?
No. Cotton mouth has nothing to do with metabolism. Weed also makes you crave food, even when you're not hungry. Hence "munchies".

>Just stop eating munchies, it really isn't that hard.
It's very hard when you have a heavy weed habit. It acts on cannabinoid receptors in your brain which cause you to have the urge to eat. The urge to eat is one of the strongest urges you have, for good reason. It's not easy at all, especially when you have nothing else to do but get high, fap, and eat.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/scientific-explanation-how-marijuana-causes-munchies-180949660/

It's incredibly easy not to over eat now that I've stopped smoking weed. It took all my willpower to avoid it when I was smoking grams daily.
>>
>>37985133
As I said, make some green tea and sip that

I used to get intense munchies too but the green tea truly calms them down. Just take some sips every now and then, and especially when you start feeling hungry. Plus it tastes beyond amazing while high. A hot cup in cold weather or an iced cup in hot weather is out of this world when baked off your mind.

Alternatively get some healthy food to munch on.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.