[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfifying r9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Lanparty.jpg (512KB, 1820x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Lanparty.jpg
512KB, 1820x1365px
Alright robot. Enough roastie hate, gay hate, black hate and normie hate. This is our board, not theirs. So how do we turn r9k into a board of robot positivity? I just want to see my fellow robots prosper and be happy in this world. Any ideas would be welcomed.
>>
>>37984309
>I just want to see my fellow robots prosper and be happy in this world.
Impossible. The path to happiness is literally "improving yourself". The problem is that the people here don't want to change, and any kind of genuine advice gets shouted down, because "Chad will still have it better than me" and "all women are whores REEEEEEE".
>>
>>37984309

You do most of the people here are either retards or semi-normans. Literally all you need to do is fix finances, lift weights, think about what you want. Some dumb nigger on the internet isn't going to walk me through fixing my life.
>>
File: 1487845407968.jpg (52KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487845407968.jpg
52KB, 500x281px
>>37984434
even if I improved myself, I'll never have a gf
>>
>>37984309
I just like the threads where people tell original stories, wasn't that the point of r9k at the start?

Wagecuck threads, that kid threads, >he really does x threads. All of those things I love because some of them I can relate to and they are pretty entertaining

Honestly I'd be fine if we just turned it into a blue board and called it a day. Tired of all the trap/bbc/jewbaiting shit.
>>
I lack any kind of drive to improve myself despite knowing how to but never take action. I come here so i dont feel completely alone . atleast in here i can relate to people.
>>
>>37984532
I don't want to fix your life. I just want you to spend your time posting on a more positive board. Why we let the MGTOW crowd infest our board with this bullshit is beyond me but I think there are more interesting an droductive things to talk about than black people and girls.
>>
>>37984611

>why we let the MGTOW crowd infest "our" board

You do realize that this board and to a certain extent 4chan is fucked. Everyone blames a certain crowd for /r9k/ decline in posting quality. But it is actually because this site's domain traffic has increased more and more over the years. If you google it and look at Alexa or any other traffic monitor you will find the past several years there has been a larger boost in users than usual. It isn't a particular crowd that have shit up the board. It's just normals and semi/failed normies. They just shit up certain boards and it shows. But with that aside you're not going to make anyone think in a productive manner. People are more investing in making their shitty threads, complaining about things they don't even deal with, and arguing about dumb shit like plebs.

If you want to facilitate or engage in any sort of productive dialogue, go to /fit/ or some shit. There are only retards here.
>>
>>37984867
>not mentioning /pol
>>
>>37984434
we live in a constant state of fear and misery
we dont need more depression we need comfyness and social interactions with other anons
>>
>>37984309
Make anime real and give every robot a loyal waifu bot
>>
op, youre officially a normie that needs to get go if you think most people are trying to fix themselves here.

youre ageing out of the system. youll be replaced by three newfags before the end of this thread.
>>
>>37985028
its worth the shot
>>
>>37985028
I didn't say that people need to fix themselves. Most posters in this thread seems to think that by stating that I want to see robots propser and be happy I am implying that I want them to become normative. Not so.
>>
>>37985091
i would argue my statement still applies. most of them are participating in the negative self hurting behaviors because they want to. they reeeee and gnash their teeth at whores because it gives them some small amount excitement and revenge for their inadequacies irl.
>>
>>37984309
just ignore them and keep posting
it's how we get decent trans discussion despite this board being /pol/
>>
>>37984309
The flip side of that hate (towards gays, blacks) is that 4chan quantifies success as being married, having a house, kids (i.e. American dream that most of America struggles at). If they had realistic measurements of success they'd be happier.
>>
>>37985026
I want a loli one
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.