[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst Show

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: terrible-show.jpg (19KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
terrible-show.jpg
19KB, 251x201px
This is such a terrible show.

I watched as much of it as I did because a Robot told me it would be a fun/cozy show to watch while drunk. So on Saturday, I got drunk as fuck and binge-watched the entire first season while drinking and munching out. And it was a laugh.

But watching it sober, I realized it's terrible: not only is it not funny, it's intolerably annoying. I hate it so much.
>>
>>37983569
Maybe enjoying things isnt for you
>>
>This is such a terrible show.

This is American media in general. Everything these days is either lolsorandum cringe humor that seems like something conceived during a writers' strike, or it's preachy "libertarian" shit like South Park or Family Guy.

Always Sunny in Philadelphia is about the only modern American TV series I can stomach. Although Dee is an insufferable character and should have been written out of the series several seasons ago.
>>
File: Bojack Horseman.jpg (240KB, 1500x2221px) Image search: [Google]
Bojack Horseman.jpg
240KB, 1500x2221px
>>37983631
I wholeheartedly agree, except for Bojack Horseman. What do you think of that show? It's the only "adult comedy cartoon" I've seen show actual maturity. Rick And Morty is utterly braindead in comparison.
>>
>>37983631
Second the first part.

I still love Dee, it annoys me more that Mac is officially gay now. I really hope they aren't going full sjw about it.
>>
>>37983774
>it annoys me more that Mac is officially gay now
I'm out of date. I know he was flirting with that tranny but he's now legitimately gay?
>>
>>37983774

Pretty sure you're just being a retard, Anon. Go find another thread to shit up with your /pol/itics.

The show was never about PCness. Shows can have diverse characters (and in the case of Mac, played entirely for humor) without pushing some kind of agenda. If you honestly think otherwise, then you're part of the problem.
>>
>>37983950
Pretty sure you're just being a retard, Anon. Go find another thread to shit up with your virtue signaling.

All he said was "I really hope they aren't going full sjw about it" which is a completely valid concern considering the amount of modern "comedy" shows that resorted to blatantly hamfisting a political agenda. If you honestly think otherwise, then you're part of the problem.
>>
>>37983569
Try getting drunk again
>>
>>37983824
>I know he was flirting with that tranny but he's now legitimately gay?

Mac has always been gay. It's been a running gag since the first season. Mac does something obviously gay, then the rest of the gang calls him out for it when he starts preaching about his religious views. He didn't officially come out until the last season. The gang didn't make a big deal out of it since it's not like Mac was that good at being in the closet in the first place.

But pretty much everybody has been played as bisexual to some extent, even Charlie and Frank. (Who is supposedly Charlie's biological father)
>>
>>37983950

You're right. The SJW are everywhere. There's simply no hope, man. Might as well eat that pistol now.
>>
I tire by shows quickly. They're never inventive enough. Rick and Morty kept me for a season at least. Mainly because the variety in visuals and sci-fi ideas. It's like star trek in amazingly many ways.

I suspect it's because I'm grown up now. This childish stuff isnt meant for me. But I'm not mature enough to enjoy adult things.

Or it could just be depression.
>>
Who the fuck is MAC?!
>>
>>37983569
Tell me about it. God I hate this show.
It's like Jon Benjamin gets a pass on everything he's in.
Home movies was legitimately a great show. This burger shit makes me want to die. I used to watch AS all night before I went to bed. Now there's like a solid 2 hours where there's nothing on but bobs burgers and the fucking Cleveland show. And the only respite is family guy which at this point in time has more terrible episodes than good ones.
>>
I think it's okay.
At times it tries too hard to be "quirky" and ends up, like you said, annoying.

However, it does at least have a more original feel than most other family-based animated simpson rip-offs.
>>
>>37983569

That's pretty much every cartoon now.

"Man, Adventure Times/Steven Universe/Rick&Morty are hilarious but you need to be stoned to understand it."
>>
File: 1427009055090.jpg (77KB, 605x525px) Image search: [Google]
1427009055090.jpg
77KB, 605x525px
>>37983569
Stick to the classics. All the following are phenomenal when you're loaded

ATHF
Sea Lab 2021
Metalopocalypse
Ed Edd N Eddy
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
>>
>>37983569
To be fair the first season is kind of bad. Bob acts more mellow from season 2 onwards and the kids steal the show almost every time they're on screen.
>>
>>37983710
bojack was like a less funny, cringefest family guy. 3/10 show
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.