[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your most shameful faps /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1498523496981.png (642KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498523496981.png
642KB, 720x540px
What are your most shameful faps /r9k/?
>>
File: shame.jpg (407KB, 1280x1818px) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
407KB, 1280x1818px
This shit here, don't even bother with the full dojinshi
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (19KB, 246x138px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
19KB, 246x138px
>>37983314
I don't know what it was about it that seemed so enticing at the time.
>>
Would a jar of peanut butter and a condom feel good?
>>
>>37983314
you don't deserve to post on this board if you havent fapped to text depicting transvestite baby cub furries getting fucked while they're killed and ground in mush to be throw into dumpsters.
>>
BIG MEATY HORSE VAGINAS
>>
File: IMG_1956.png (278KB, 835x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1956.png
278KB, 835x653px
>>37984889
Anon, plz, I've fapped to an rp that was basically the other person mentally masturbating to her American Gods ripoff. Only stayed with it because she was a High Tier writer and we had futa in it
>>
>>37984889
This isn't /b+/ you fucking edgelord
>>
>>37983314
I once watched a CEI video and came on my face. I made the mistake of seeing myself in the mirror before cleaning up and my body felt physically ashamed for a month.
Naturally I tried it again a year or two later
>>
>>37983314
this is my favourite bugs bunny cartoon. thank you for reminding me
>>
>>37983314
I was 14 once and I-I *lowers voice* I got off to a naked girl
>>
the times when i put on my moms underwear to fap.

ugh, can't believe i did that
>>
>>37983314

we had a live-in maid (not sexy, she was an old woman in her 60's) and i stole her uniform from her room, wore it and masturbated in front of the mirror. lel.
>>
>>37985294
>shaved my legs
>put on mom's corset
>twerked
>put stuff in butt

what a strange phase that was, I'm actually pretty sexy
>>
File: kirbyshootout.png (178KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
kirbyshootout.png
178KB, 1366x768px
>>37983314
this anon on /b/ posted a link to some site with dozens of really hardcore amateur beastiality videos and i came to some whore getting facefucked her big ass dog while her gross husband worked the camera. pretty shameful imo

there were some really hot vids though
>>
>>37986197
>phase
Are you trying to tell me you don't get it up the butt any chance you can?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.