[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Done Wagecucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Drinking_Beer_Silhouette.jpg (23KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Drinking_Beer_Silhouette.jpg
23KB, 620x387px
>job was killing me
>just put in my two weeks
>sort of screwing the company by leaving but fuck 'em, they treated me badly
>boss trying to beg or bully me into staying
>going to be an incredibly tense and awkward two weeks
>don't even have anything solid lined up
>want to go back to school for a grad degree in some really autistic subject, at least I can enjoy that
>going to be NEET for at least a few months regardless

Was my first real job and it was a shitshow, couldn't handle it.
Who else has just ducked out of work because it was too much?
>>
File: 1495617217143.jpg (53KB, 738x740px) Image search: [Google]
1495617217143.jpg
53KB, 738x740px
Wow anon. A few MONTHS being a NEET? Woah that's pretty extreme.. I hope you will be okay, bud.
>>
>>37982943
what was the job? You might be able to get a big raise out of your boss. Try it.
>>
What was your job and what did you do that made you miserable?
>>
>>37982943
I took a tutoring job my freshman year of college, and I gave up after only 5 months because I hated the kids I had to tutor.
>>
>>37982970
I say that semi-happily. I did a NEET year before this job, though I recognize 10+ year NEETS are lurking in the corners here.
>>
I always want to quit but I'll end up having to work again. Even if I have enough money to go a few years without working, eventually I'll have no choice. And it will be the same stuff. Maybe a different place and different people, but the same stuff that makes me dread waking up.
>>
File: 1494023153618.jpg (65KB, 573x850px) Image search: [Google]
1494023153618.jpg
65KB, 573x850px
>bosses trying to guilt trip workers into staying
they know damn well it's either money, working conditions, or both. don't let them manipulate you.
>>
>>37983014
A type of repair technician. We're understaffed out of stinginess and don't do preventative maintenance, so most work is performed in panic mode in response to major failures. I can be sent anywhere in a ~150 mile radius to fix shit and am effectively on call 24/7.
>>
>>37983059
Yeah, it's both. They paid me the least they possibly could and are now acting like they were generous for doing so. Thanks for reminder.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.