[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there is this girl from my Uni She is in the same year as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

So there is this girl from my Uni
She is in the same year as me
We are good friends, jokingly hold hands and hug just for the laughs
I really want to ask her out
I never had a girlfriend in my lofe, never kissed or anything further than that.
In august, I'm gonna meet her in her vacation place

Suddenly 2 am toughts pop out
>What if she meets someone hotter in summer
>What if the summer hits so hard that our friendship slowly fades and she forgets
>What if she says no because I am not good at anything
>What if just friends
>What if she fucking dies this summer

What if I see my whole life expectations go down a dumpster as I lose my sanity due to losing my Oneitis?
I need help, humans and subhumans of r9k, I really need some advice
>>
File: plasticJoint.jpg (16KB, 253x296px) Image search: [Google]
plasticJoint.jpg
16KB, 253x296px
she doesn't sound worth it.
forget about her
>>
>>37982932
>What if she meets someone hotter in summer
Just asking instantly makes you 20% less autistic about the next girl you like.
>What if the summer hits so hard that our friendship slowly fades and she forgets
>What if she says no because I am not good at anything
>What if just friends
>What if she fucking dies this summer
Then you are absolutely required to come back and make a greentext.
>>
OP here, just shitted, and I now feel like the Ubermensch, this post was gay as fuck and she is probably going to say yes so I'll now proceed to, In a surprising turn of events, suck my own dick. Thanks.
>>
>>37983023
>in a surprising turn of events, suck my own dick
The only surprising turn there is that you can turn surprisingly far.
>>
>>37983133
The tip is to focus the bend on the lower neck, and you can easly get to it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.