[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Overly Specific Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

ITT: Overly Specific Feels

>tfw no petite jewish gf with librarian glasses who verbally abuses you
>>
>>37982458
>tfw you have really dry skin and dandruff, but you don't want to use the special shampoo coz you have dyed hair and dandruff shampoo makes it fade all green and shit
>>
The actual feeling of watching my grandpa unable to speak whole sentences after having his second stroke
>>
>>37982540
iktf kinda
grandfather had something similar happen and died within a couple weeks after being hospitalized.
kinda sucks to watch someone deteriorate like that.
>>
>tfw you know a particular experience you're having, about to have will soon no longer be (usually with people close who you know won't be around too long) so you try and savour the moment but you don't do it right and then its over
>>
>tfw never had gf who sits in your lap while you sit around a late night camp fire and smoke cigarettes with the rest of your mates and their gfs who are also sitting in their lap.
>>
>tfw the 8/10 cutie asian girl at the research lab with a nice ass and amazing laugh doesn't notice you
>tfw she's probably seeing someone anyways
>>
>>37982587
>Tfw you are around your Grandparents and know that their generation will die off and so will your parents generation--at such a point you will be one of the last people with a physical connection to the memory of them.
>>
>the never had younger siblings who look up to their cool older brother who has had a few really nice gfs (they were nice even though they seemed like strippers).
>>
Female friend wants to fuck. I'm currently too depressed to make a move, I'm really attracted to her and have been wanting her forever but I just have no motivation to do anything.
>>
>tfw too broken to talk to qt asian robot at your dorm who actually says hi to you
>>
>>37982844
Just text her and say yes. Yes the depression wants you to not respond or do it. But the second you do, you'll know it's worth it. You have a chance anon, miss it or not I'll never know. But for fucks sake you better text her to come over.
>>
>tfw only time i ever achieved something was winning the egg decorating competition at church when i was 7
>>
>>37982960
She hasn't told me straight up thats shes into me like that. But she flirts with me often. Touch's me a lot, if were out with people she always sits and stands right next to me and even will rest her legs up against mine. The other day i was ignoring her texts, she quad texted me wondering if i was mad at her or whatever. She also sent me a lewd pic of herself. Little shit like that shows shes into me.

Ill see what's she's up to tonight. We were hanging out and drinking till sunrise last night. I just need to come out of my shell a little bit, need to force myself to make a move
>>
File: op.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>37983128
>She hasn't told me straight up that she's into me like that
>>
>>37983177
Kek good one anon.

Original post is oreg
>>
>>37983128
>sends lewd pics
>not into me

Dude come on, you know that she is. The depression is trying to tell you otherwise but you know the truth. Go do it anon, for as little as it means from an Internet stranger, I believe in you.
>>
>>37983296
I dont know my first thought was that she thought she looked good and sent it to a several people on her Snapchat, you know to show herself off. I was ignoring her all day and she sent me that. She was wearing this very revealing top that really showed off her boobs. Shit was nice

I'm just weird and have bad self esteem but im gonna see what's she's up to tonight.
>>
File: images (37).jpg (22KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (37).jpg
22KB, 512x288px
>>37982458
>tfw you dont want acne scars but you dont want them to be big and protuberant so you pop them but then it bleeds and you scratch and fuck it all up then you end up getting scars

Fuck me I wish I had the little zit popper thingie so I wound stop cutting myself up.
>>
Tfw you're a self-pitying worthless egotist and you can't be happy no matter what your circumstances are
>>
File: 1477612365380.jpg (11KB, 275x221px) Image search: [Google]
1477612365380.jpg
11KB, 275x221px
>tfw guild leader from the mmo you play won't flirt with you and date you secretly while doing cute things in game with you
>>
>>37982458
>tfw someone compliments you so you keep playing the memory back in your head over and over again
>tfw someone compliments you over text so you re-read it over and over it smiling
>>
File: IMG_1044.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1044.png
8KB, 512x512px
>tfw you will never carry a girl home on a semi-rural road at dusk, under powerlines and sparsely placed trees, your figures silhouettes on the crimson sky while the grass blows in the mildly cold evening breeze.
>>
>tfw no gf whos bad at kissing so i can kiss her however i want without being judged
>>
File: 23048_5_centimeters_per_second.jpg (848KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
23048_5_centimeters_per_second.jpg
848KB, 1920x1080px
>>37983478
op's description reminded me of this movie
>>
>>37983478
This.
Just knowing almost all of these romantic moments will never happen brings a tear into my eyes.
Heck, even knowing that I might not get the chance to make my own romantic moments with my own partner gets me anxious as fuck.
>>
>>37983373
Do it man. I know you can.
>>
>tfw ywn have a designer baby to give it autism, so you can show it the world and coddle it with pure love like you always wanted as a kid.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.