[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone help me? I've fallen in love with a dead man.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: mqdefault.jpg (13KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
13KB, 320x180px
Can someone help me? I've fallen in love with a dead man.
>>
I can't blame you this guy was a proper twink.
>>
>>37981250
I have a fantasy where I discovered his Youtube channel like a month before he committed his mass murder, and I befriended him and persuaded him not to go on a murderous rampage. Then I would've taught him to accept his inner trannyness and to stop watching semi-obscure Nickelodeon cartoons from the mid-2000s. Then I could finally move to America and have a submissive trap gf with autism, and all my dreams will have been fulfilled.
>>
>>37982814
It's Randy Stair. He committed a mass shooting in Pennsylvania a few months ago. Also he was a tranny who wanted to be called Rachel, and killed people as revenge on society because he could never become a real girl
>>
>>37982876
>killed only 3 people with over 50 shots
>mass shooting
>>
>>37982876
>a few months ago

It was earlier this month, newfag.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
>>37981250
He's gone ghost. Maybe if you kill yourself you can meet him in the afterlife.
>>
File: Excuse me.jpg (115KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Excuse me.jpg
115KB, 1024x576px
>>37981250
God no. You have a POOR TASTE.
>>
>>37982876
He didn't want to be called Rachel cunt. His gun was named Rachel. He wanted to be Ember. And now hes with her in the Ghost Zone.
>>
>>37984366
You could deep fry chicken with the amount of grease on his face. Gross
>>
>>37985412
It's not grease, but tight Asian skin with high amount of collagen. Also he is prob sweating, wearing that long sleeved pullover in the Californian heat. The video was taken in May, 2014, just days before the rampage.
>>
GO GHOST and join him then.
>>
>>37981250
>tfw some of the girls you may have been attracted to might now be dead
>>
>>37986533
kek I recognise you from another thread where you mentioned long sleeves. It's his choice to wear them and asian skin is notoriously greasy. Fuck off already autist
>>
>>37983597
Apparently he was just shooting up the goods in the market after all the people ran off after hearing the first shot. I'm assuming he was probably a bad shot and most probably shooting from the hip to feel like a badass, but he was pumping shells into jugs of milk and frozen macaroni and the like. But don't believe me. I heard it from an other anon.
>>
File: Beauty King.gif (1MB, 365x274px) Image search: [Google]
Beauty King.gif
1MB, 365x274px
>>37986640
>kek I recognise you from another thread where you mentioned long sleeves. It's his choice to wear them and asian skin is notoriously greasy. Fuck off already autist
Fuck off already bully. You can not call anyone an autist or tell them to fuck off just on the basis of them denying something you said about someone you dislike. If you're doing that, you're nothing but a useless bully who deserves to be deep-fried in his own grease taken from his arse. Also you can not conclude that if you see similar comment twice then it has to be made by the same person. If you're doing that, you are mentally disabled to the point you deserve to be institutionalized. Also you can not use the fact that he chose to wear long sleeves to prove my point about him sweating wrong, as it does not matter: whether it was his own choice or not, he is sweating anyway.

Well, whatever. Randy Stair is 3/10 and Elliot is 9.9/10.
>>
>>37986946
>this long ass post nobody is going to read
>not an autist
lmfao
>>
File: 1480348717121.jpg (29KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480348717121.jpg
29KB, 258x360px
>tranny ghost

pfffFFFFFFFF
*inhales*

HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>37981250
You should continue his fanfiction for real.
>>
File: 1487179619001.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1487179619001.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>37987031
Oh my God no. That's boring even to an autist like myself.
>>
I see a lot of similarities between me and Randy, it was freaky to read his fanfic and watch his vids

I'm about to start HRT and become a girl for real, maybe that way I won't feel so sad! RIP Randy stair
>>
>>37981250
You fell in love with an ugly, e-celeb who pathetically tried to shill his children's cartoon? Falling in love with Elliot Rodger is less pathetic.
>>
>>37981250
>tfw you're unironically obsessed with the tranny phantom
>>
File: tumblr_orlpm9QLyu1w6sd1ro4_400.gif (1MB, 365x205px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orlpm9QLyu1w6sd1ro4_400.gif
1MB, 365x205px
>>37988108
>Falling in love with Elliot Rodger is less pathetic.
Elliot wants to say thank you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.