[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: People who did nothing wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3350.png (256KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3350.png
256KB, 400x460px
>People are discarding his legacy because some bitches cried about being "raped"

Women need to be toured to death desu.
>>
File: michael-jackson-1.jpg (733KB, 1124x1054px) Image search: [Google]
michael-jackson-1.jpg
733KB, 1124x1054px
>child molestation meme started by jewish lawyers
>son of jewish lawyer who was supposedly molested refused to testify against michael
>no evidence
>people still sperg out at him and ruin the rest of his life
>jewish shows like south park shit all over him without knowing the facts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Chandler#Accusations_against_Michael_Jackson_and_settlement
>>
>>37981217
Bill cosby is innocent senpai. I saw that A&E documentary where they had those whores who were accusing cosby of raping them. One whore said that bill cosby "raped" her in the morning, then later in the evening she went out with cosby to see a show, and she claimed to be "raped" again later that night. Like how dumb is this bitch. A guy raped you and you go on dates with him on the same day you got raped and was raped again? How do people believe these whores
>>
>tfw he performed at my college right before this all went down and everyone was really excited
>tfw now everyone is a bitch about it

Fucking uni, can't be allowed to enjoy anything
>>
>>37981369
Was even weirder seeing everybody calling him shit but praise him when he actually died.
>>
I really hope Bill Cosby is innocent, or it's curtains for my black ass. If you can't trust Bill fucking Cosby then this whole race is forsaken especially in the eyes of women.
>>
File: apple.png (997KB, 1000x1047px) Image search: [Google]
apple.png
997KB, 1000x1047px
wow whatta nice girl
>>
>>37981217
He's only been ruled innocent because he's a famous rich black guy.
>>
>>37981369
>Slept with little boys
>Owned books with pictures of naked little boys
>Went on vacation with little boys
MJ did nothing wrong, but he was totally a pedo.
>>
>>37982766
Story of my life.
Its like telling the catholics that Pope Francis is a fucking sadist.
>>
>>37983242
Michael was abused as a child. He may have seemed weird to some normies but he would never abuse/molest a child. He missed out on his childhood.
>>
>>37983535
>he's not a serial killer! he just dissects small animals and eats their livers so that they love him forever. he would NEVER hurt anyone
>>
>>37983535
He would never abuse a child, but he might love one tenderly.
>>
>>37983535

Exactly this. I near 99.99% believe MJ is innocent. He treats little kids like dogs; he loves them and loathes them for their innocence and as creepy as that sounds, it's because this nigga had none of that growing up. Quite sad actually.
>>
>>37981217
guilty
>>37981369
innocent
>>
>>37981217
His legacy deserves to be discarded.

How can you try to be a role model for the black community and tell young black men to do right when you're a serial date rapist?
>>
>>37983535
> he would never abuse/molest a child

Well, I'm sure in his view he never abused or molested anyone.

He just enjoyed playing some innocent, wholesome games of "wiggle-your-penis" and "whose-wiener-is-stiffer" and "tickle-my-ballsack" with a group of naked 10-year-old boys.
>>
>>37981217
This one is a technicality. Whores like to do drugs and get fucked, but under the law you cannot consent to sex while under the influence.

He did not rape them, but under the law he did.

Still think it's kinda fucked up his name was dragged through the mud because some roastie whores past their prime decided to come forward decades later.
>>
>>37983599
youre moving the goalposts again anon.
>>
>>37982815
Wanna know how I can tell you're not from the U.S.?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.