[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*puts your generation and all the following ones in a hopeless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 15

File: boomers.jpg (279KB, 950x444px) Image search: [Google]
boomers.jpg
279KB, 950x444px
*puts your generation and all the following ones in a hopeless pile of debt stuck in a system that can't be changed*
>>
>>37981210
You're forgetting about trillions of dollars of unfunded pension obligations that require a growing economy to fund. Old people that had cushy government jobs might get royally fucked in old age.
>>
>>37981577
Part of my point is that the government will just go into more debt to pay these and those of the people of the future. Also, this is why boomers on both sides of the political spectrum have been pushing the idea of increased 3rd world immigration to "stimulate the economy" in a vain hope that it will pay for their shit with no concern for future generations' racial tensions. As we all know, this doesn't work, but it is sort of a last ditch effort.
>>
*requires massive amounts of pension while making it unattractive for younger generations to have children, meaning that hordes of unskilled third worlders have to be imported en masse to pay for it*
Heh....
Nothin personnel kid....
>>
File: 184218725491284.png (352KB, 468x500px) Image search: [Google]
184218725491284.png
352KB, 468x500px
Hey, anon. When are you going to get a REAL job? It's easy you know...
>>
File: boomers 2.jpg (35KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
boomers 2.jpg
35KB, 620x413px
*won't retire from comfy political and business positions despite being the most wealthy generation on earth for the longest period of time*
>>
>>37981210

Will any generation be remembered less favorably than the boomers?
>>
>>37981674
Yeah. I still think it won't work out.

I voted for Trump, but I sort of think it might be better if this rotten thing just collapses as soon as possible so we can start over.
>>
>>37981844
This. Trump could fix a lot of things but all the boomercucks in congress and the supreme court just won't let go of their 60s-induced autism. The soviet subverters really did a number on us back then. Neither neocons nor liberals serve anyone's interests.
>>
>>37981210
>>37981757
>>37981768
Look at those slimey, leery-eyed fucks. Just look at them.
>>
>>37982122
>but all the boomercucks in congress

trump is a boomer and all his political moves have been in line with their thinking.
>>
>>37982446
>Wall
>Travel ban
>Rewriting trade deals
>>
>>37981210
This doesn't look like a happy merchant.
>>
I'm more concerned with the cultural damage they did than anything economic.
>>
>"this generation is so entitled"
>handed house and car for free at 21

>"when I was their age, I already had a wife and a career"
>was recruited out of the 11th grade to work a salary equivalent to a modern college stem graduate

>"they need to learn to pave their own way, like I did"
>benefited immensely from systems that guided them from college to job prospects to retirement and health coverage
>now desperately trying to vote those same systems out of existence for the later generations

Boomers are basically selfish scum that were propped up by their parents and believe anything they get their hands on not spent on themselves (read: your inheritance) is a waste.

I wish we had just organized and voted them right onto the streets or into the hospices they belong.

They ruined the country, because they got the carrot to sell it out. We're getting the stick.
>>
>>37982695
The two are intertwined. They paved the way for radical liberalism, globalism, ethnic replacement, labor replacement, global interventionism. They were the generation that knowingly and willingly sold their country and children's futures out for their own few decades of decadence.
>>
File: 1489083443902s.jpg (3KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489083443902s.jpg
3KB, 104x125px
>>37981210
"haha pay for all our medical care"
"no you can't cut medicare we need it"
meanwhile the rest of us won't even have medical care for ourselves at their age nor will we be able to give our children decent care
>>
File: bart.png (461KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
bart.png
461KB, 500x470px
>normies always pull the "oh well I'll just have to wait until I get inheritance THEN FINALLY I'll be able to AFFORD to buy a house"
>parents are broke and grandparents have been jet-setting their way around Europe for nearly the last decade, ensuring there's nothing in the coffers to be passed down to you
>>
>>37981210
Young people are literally slaves to these fucking pricks
>>
>>37981210
*retires*
>>
>>37981210

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhX4ePStpUM

fuck boomers
>>
>>37981674
No generation has any obligation to eliminate or even reduce the government's debt. The real problem is that the government's taking on too little debt, and instead creating economic circumstances that force the younger generations into debt.
>>
>>37983977
> The real problem is that the government's taking on too little debt

20 trillion dollars ain't enough for you schlomo?
>>
>>37983977
Why didn't they take drug lords' offers when they offered to pay off the debt? Back when they could pay it off.
>>
Holy shit it doesn't fucking matter. It's not like they knew at the time that their decisions would have an adverse effect on future generations, and even if they did know, who can blame them? I sure as fuck would take a cushty ride through life in return for screwing over a bunch of idiot future kids I won't even be alive to see. If you think these people owe you anything then you're delusional.
>>
>>37984038
>20 trillion dollars ain't enough for you schlomo?
Not enough for the economy, hence the number of people out of work.

>>37984105
WTF are you on about?
>>
>>37982640
Refer to this post >>37982811
The boomers were the ones who started the western worship of the Jew and all he wants.
>>
File: 1486159012137.gif (1MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1486159012137.gif
1MB, 499x499px
>tfw leeching off my parents as a 26 y/o NEET

Just evening it out
>>
>>37984129
>doing literally the opposite of what their parents wanted them to do, the people who won WW2 and championed traditional safe America
>engaging rampantly in sex, drugs, and other degenerate activities and spreading them all around the world more than any time before since possibly fucking Sodom and Gommorah
>design the system to only benefit them and then screw all the future generations
>"it's not like they knew at the time that their decisions would have an adverse effect on future generations"
>>
File: 1469931656274.jpg (31KB, 378x568px) Image search: [Google]
1469931656274.jpg
31KB, 378x568px
>>37985465
nice one
keep going my man
>>
>>37984129
>it's a good thing to pillage the land and salt the earth cause it's all about muh life and muh pleasures

atheism was a mistake
>>
File: when the kids stop calling.jpg (417KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
when the kids stop calling.jpg
417KB, 849x565px
>>37984129
I better be getting hours for this as your volunteer helper at the local nursing home. Please go back to bed and stop yelling at the kids that visit, Bobby John.
>>
>>37981210
Boomers are the ultimate chad generation. They were too young to experience ww2 and the great depression but born just at the right time to enjoy the post war economy.

They've only seen and experienced prosperity.
>>
>>37985465
Same. Im 29. They hate me though, so it's not a great situation.
>>
>>37985439
fuck i forgot to check the catalog before making a boomer hate thread of my own! that makes me a lazy millenial!
>>
File: 1469733974305.jpg (433KB, 2048x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1469733974305.jpg
433KB, 2048x1081px
boomers are tumors
>>
>>37983977

Smart anon gets it. There's good debt and bad debt. National debt taken on to hold up pension obligations is bad as it has no long-term pay-off, but debt taken on to build infrastructure, utilities or improve social services etc.is an essential investment in the future and new generations, without it we fail as a society. It incidentally comes as no surprise that the baby-boomers are the ones who espouse fiscal conservatism the hardest and disavow government investment into public projects the most.
>>
File: boomer.png (230KB, 679x1274px) Image search: [Google]
boomer.png
230KB, 679x1274px
>>37984129
>Holy shit it doesn't fucking matter. It's not like they knew at the time that their decisions would have an adverse effect on future generations, and even if they did know, who can blame them? I sure as fuck would take a cushty ride through life in return for screwing over a bunch of idiot future kids I won't even be alive to see.

Sure this is completely understandable. Humans aren't built for long term thinking and a lot of people make mistakes in their youth that they come to regret later in life. This doesn't excuse them from pouring salt in the wound at every damn opportunity.

Boomers truly believe in their own bullshit. To this day they believe they're exceptional people. The fact that they got a 60k(inflation adjusted) job at a car plant when they were 17 was because they were a smart, hardworking kid. In contrast, a millennial guy with a graduate degree in petroleum engineering that goes months without finding work can only mean he's Lazy.

pic is an article by a boomer journalist laughing at Millennials.

Had I been asked 5 years ago whether I'm for things like social security, I would have been all for it because i feel it's our responsibility to help people in their time of need. That being said, I'm becoming more and more convinced that actively voting against social security and medicare is the way to go. Why help a generation of people who've spent the last several decades screwing you over and laughing all the way to the bank?

>If you think these people owe you anything then you're delusional.

If Boomers don't owe us anything then we don't owe them anything in return. Vote against social security at every single opportunity.
>>
File: 1498516482199.jpg (530KB, 2210x2368px) Image search: [Google]
1498516482199.jpg
530KB, 2210x2368px
>>37985994
Quality post. I wish actual boomers browsed here so they could see how hard they're getting BTFO.
>>
>>37984218
Escobar, Caro Quintero, El Chapo and a bunch of druglords offered to at least pay off a chunk of the public debt in the US in exchange for freedom before they got btfo by the DEA.

They offered their governments to pay off all their countries' public debts too.
>>
>>37986093

D-did she post more?
>>
>>37985994

That doesn't make any sense bro, the baby boomers who hold most of the wealth in society hold it in assets and their investments port folio, they'd only be slightly less wealthy without further social security benefits. It'll be us that really need social security when we get older, unless we're lucky enough to inherit their wealth, at which point the social class divide will be firmly entrenched and no amount of good luck will get you anywhere.
>>
>>37981210
You forgot about how they ruined the system at large due to greed by giving themselves huge pensions in some countries government funded ones. Then going on not having enough children to actually pay for them. For which they had the bright idea of support the massive import of third worlders who turned out to be a cost factor rather than their salvation not just destroying the countries for good but putting further monetary and societal pressure on the generations after them.

Oh and they also nodded off to and actively helped ship off industries into third world countries, kicking out the legs under the economy at large etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

The post WW 2 generation, was the single worst generation to have ever existed in the history of the West. They took culture, society, economy and so on and smashed it all to pieces despite being one of the richest and most coddled ones ever.
>>
>>37986127
Here's the thread
>>>/biz/2625144
>>
>>37986179
Good points, some of them are touched upon here >>37981674 >>37981723 >>37982768
>>37982930
>>
>>37984129
>Basic action and reaction i.e what I do will have consequences is too hard. Even if said consequences are blatantly obvious.
>Why care about anyone but myself? If I can fuck over my own children and grandchildren to benefit myself I should totaly do so!

You are defending the equivalent of forcing ones children and grandchildren to put a fork into the socket because "they couldn't have known", while also telling use the Austrian guy who locked his daughter in his basement so he had a sex slave had the right of it. Neck yourself.

This is not about them owing us anything you clown. It's about them salting the earth, burning down the country around them, pissing into other peoples water and worse for minor benefits. It's like saying me robbing you and raping your girlfriend is okay if I can get away with it.
>>
>>37986179

People need to stop thinking that immigration is a way of keeping pensions going, it isn't, it's simply to keep wages down and people desperate. Productivity has grown massively, while wages have stagnated, guess where the money goes? Straight to the top of the executive boards and to shareholders.

It's a myth that the western world is broke, it's a myth that growth is stagnating, it's just the money is getting syphoned off at the top and never goes back into the system.
>>
File: boomie roomies.jpg (127KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
boomie roomies.jpg
127KB, 1000x650px
>>37986294
>now remember what we told you, anon
>those mexicans out in our yard right now are working almost as hard as we did back in our day
>>
>>37981723
Who in case of Europe turn out to be not tax payers but tax consuments. Denmark recently gave out the data. They basically jumped at what they saw as a solution never thinking it through or looking at what they were doing because to them the younger generations are interchangeable numbers and made everything WORSE while also killing their countries, increasing crime etc.

It's like setting your house on fire so you can have it warm for a bit, then noticing that it means you wont have a house to live in anymore. So you grab the petroleum and start pouring it on to try and douse the fire. Because they're that stupid.

Fucken hell my grandfather is a boomer. He's a member of the Green Party because he always has been and "it's good for the environment!". He thinks the younger generations are at fault for us being overrun because "they're just to stupid to compete and let themselves be outbred". He retired at fucking 50, from a government job because of bogus health issues. He hasn't worked a day since and gets an insane ammount of money because he was the equivalent of upper management. Paid for by the tax payer. He owns two houses, each with 3 apartments. 5 OF THESE APARTMENTS ARE EMPTY, BECAUSE HE CAN FUCKING AFFORD TO DO SO.

He spends his entire fucking day keeping other politicians and the likes from effectively doing their work. As he tries to "develop culture" and the likes. Having them squander huge ammounts. My grandmother is content just going to one holiday after another.

And yes, they have the gall to tell other people they're lazy, entitled etc.
>>
>>37986171
>That doesn't make any sense bro, the baby boomers who hold most of the wealth in society hold it in assets and their investments port folio, they'd only be slightly less wealthy without further social security benefits.

What do you think is going to happen to the prices of those assets when they start selling them to finance their retirement?
>>
>>37985860
Boomers and Feminism. Hilariously enough. Boomers kick started modern feminism after it had been relatively dormant. The 60s and 70s hippies were boomers. Who then went on and become the establishment. No generation in the history of the West has been so destructive, short sighted and horrendous. And they still think they're the best thing since sliced bread.
>>
>>37986294

Actually a lot of that can be explained in terms of other types of compensation becoming way more common.

Globalization has also brought hundreds of millions out of abject poverty across the planet. Everyone is better off, for the most part. But you're right that the rich are MORE better off than the middle class. The thing is, the divergence is a result of rapid increases in technology that are fairly worker-unfriendly, as well as globalization reducing the demand for domestic labour. This all happened very quickly, so the wealth has not been redistributed in any meaningful way.

If you voted a sensible democrat with a good tax plan in, like Hillary Clinton, you would've been taking the first steps towards this. Instead you got bamboozled by a megalomaniac rich asshole who will only deepen national inequality.
>>
>>37986294
>It's a myth that the western world is broke,
True.

>it's a myth that growth is stagnating,
False.

>it's just the money is getting syphoned off at the top and never goes back into the system.
That doesn't mean that growth isn't stagnating, but it may be an explanation as to why growth is stagnating.
>>
>>37986376
>He hasn't worked a day since and gets an insane ammount of money because he was the equivalent of upper management. Paid for by the tax payer. He owns two houses, each with 3 apartments.
Is this in the US or Europe? I was under the impression that boomers didn't fuck shit as much in europe
>>
>>37982617
>Not Built
>Not implemented (inb4 muh supreme court said this section of the law was ok! )
>Not done

W O W
>>
>>37986433

That's the point just badly worded, if the money that should be getting reinvested is instead getting sequestered into offshores, then it's essentially artificially starving the growth of the economy.
>>
>>37981210
what did the boomers do ?
>>
>>37986424
>If you voted a sensible democrat with a good tax plan in, like Hillary Clinton, you would've been taking the first steps towards this. Instead you got bamboozled by a megalomaniac rich asshole who will only deepen national inequality.

Good Goy, you would have been much better off voting for (((Clinton))) than (((Trump))). She would have fixed all of the inequality in the country. I hope you learned your lesson and will vote (((Democrat))) instead of (((Republican))) next time.

https://theintercept.com/2016/10/07/excerpts-of-hillary-clintons-paid-speeches-to-goldman-sachs-finally-leaked/
>>
>>37986610

There is literally nothing wrong with free trade and the financial services industry.

I actually work at a major bank in a top 10 global financial center, AMA. I can promise you you totally misunderstand where this is all coming from.
>>
>>37986498
And who is stopping those things? BOOMERS. He's the one boomer who's actually trying to save future generations, at least more than any other politician, and they're all cucking him on their way down to hell.
>>
>>37986649
>There is literally nothing wrong with free trade and the financial services industry.

Sure there isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5Hq0NDErA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
>>
>>37986771
oh yeah I forgot that those tax breaks the rich boomers are gonna get will help future generations
>>
Funny how they want more and more social security and medicaid though
>>
>>37986961
>rich boomers are gonna get

Most boomers aren't rich. They just think they're rich. Also boomers were bad at planning for their retirement and spent all of their money on granite countertops and worthless master's degrees.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-21/baby-boomers-increasingly-having-social-security-checks-garnished-cover-student-loan

A crash in asset prices over the next decade will leave retiring baby boomers shit out of luck. Millennials still have their youth so they might be able to withstand the hard times ahead.
>>
>>37986294
>starts in 73
>us goes off gold standard in 71
wow, really makes you... you know...
>>
File: stephenkingfull.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
stephenkingfull.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>37981757
>>37981210
>>37981768

btw the people in the pics being posted in this thread are too old to be boomers. Boomers have only started retiring.

As a reference point Stephen King is an older boomer whereas the younger boomers are still in their mid 50s.
>>
>>37987892
>1945 was 72 years ago
Most of them fit into that age range, I literally found them from typing in "baby boomers' to google images.
>>
>>37984129
>I sure as fuck would take a cushty ride through life in return for screwing over a bunch of idiot future kids I won't even be alive to see.

This is how I feel about climate change. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't, but we're talking like millennia down the line. I'm near certain nuclear war will happen before CO2 emissions get out of hand
>>
>>37984129
i would accept this attitude as long as you didn't give birth to kids. if you go out of your way to make the world a shittier place while simultaneously creating new lives to experience this misery you've caused you are basically a psychopath
>>
>>37988043
>tfw grandfather was born in 1945
>went to college for business, dropped out 2 years in to work at IBM
>made fucking 120,000 USD a year in the 70s/80s
>is shit with money so now my grandparents are poor as fuck in their 70s

i really don't understand people
>>
>>37988335
Normies are the ABSOLUTE WORST with money. It's no wonder the Jews enslaved the boomers, the most normie generation of all time.
>>
>>37986424
>If you voted a sensible democrat with a good tax plan in, like Hillary Clinton

theres never winning in politics

All governments want is control, I can vote democrat and they want to ban guns and make "hate" speech illegal and I can vote republican and they want to rape the environment and let corporations fuck me even harder

I can't bring myself to care anymore, I think it needs to be rebuilt or fall and have something come in its place.
>>
Boomers had such a strong work ethic. They didn't spend the 1960s getting high on drugs - no not at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAzjwZ1Gw8o
>>
>>37988043
>1945 was 72 years ago
>Most of them fit into that age range, I literally found them from typing in "baby boomers' to google images.

No they don't. Some of them could pass as 90 year olds, ie old enough to have fought in ww2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jtsi9HO2nk
>>
REMOVE prune remove prune
you are worst boomer. you are the boomer idiot you are the boomer smell. return to flordia. to our florida cousins you may come to our contry. you may live in the zoo.......hahahahaha , seniors we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole bommer stink florida sqhipere shqipare...boomer genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead boomer...ahahaha FLORIDA WE WILL GET YOU!! boomers we kill the medicare, boomers retrun to your precious 50s...hahahaha idiot edith and elmer smell so bad...wow i can smell it. REMOVE PRUNE FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. you are poor stink boomer... you live in a hotel hahahaha, you live in a retirement home. wwii solder fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and boomers wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our economy we will crush u lik a skull of pig.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.