[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: benzo.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
benzo.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
how do i commit suicide with drug/alcohol combinations? does anyone here know about benzo/opiate/alcohol combinations? would 50mg klonopin, 400mg codeine, and a bottle of vodka be enough to kill yourself? or would you just black out for a few days and damage your organs?
>>
Get help https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/wiki/hotlines
>>
>>37981280
Leddit link nice dude
>>37980984
You can probably die from just a bottle of vodka (alcohol poisoning) you might need to be of smaller body build though.
>>
>>37980984
It would either kill you or it would make you throw up your organs and put you in a hospital where (if you're in America) you're not allowed to die
>>
>>37980984
i'd say u'd have to ingest more codeine than that to die, all chugged down with alcohol
paracetamol right after you take alcohol is a killer too
>>
>>37980984
Get some cocaine and take lots of beer with it. Your heart will overwork and gives you a heart attack. No idea how much you'd need though.

I've heard a guy died from heart attack while having sex after taking some drugs and alcohol beforehand.
>>
>>37980984
>how do i commit suicide with drug/alcohol combinations?
DO NOT.
suicide by overdose this the most unreliable way to end it, its painful as hell as well. You are almost guaranteed to wake up in a hospital.
Look into hanging, suicide by firearm, or most popular, easiest/inexpensive way to do it, inert gas asphyxiation.
>>
benzo+alcohol, opiate+alcohol, stim+dep, alcohol+antidepressents good combos

they'll all boucne off each other and really hit ya hard. got more pills? take em. try adding a some stimulants, consider antidepressants.

an antiemetic may reduce likelihood of vomiting it all up.
>>
>>37981494
>most unreliable way
I think it's only thought to be unreliable because any Tom Dick Harry thought anything can be overdosed to kill them. Paracetamol overdose is a BAAAD idea.

But if you get the right drugs, it should be relatively painless, or even enjoyable since you'll be getting high anyway.
>>
just take as much drugs of variosu sorts as possible with alcohol. alcohol makes everythign more stronger.
>>
>>37981565
This is exactly how most people ended up in hospital. Don't just take any random drugs.
>>
>>37981544
fair enough, just be sure you do enough research on the drugs your ingesting. That's the biggest issue is there are so many drugs out there and they all have different effects.
Just be sure that what your using to kill yourself will finish the job, otherwise, you may end up with permanent brain damage.
>>
File: Combo_2[1].png (642KB, 3800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Combo_2[1].png
642KB, 3800x1600px
a handy chart, originally for recreational drug users
>>
>>37980984
If you want your OD to be enjoyable, just take a shitload of heroin
>>
Five grams of codeine is way more than enough to die no?

I've been CWEing codeine for months now since my weed hookup, and ironically my only irl social contact, went dark.

If i stop taking it for my tolerance to go down and instead stockpile fucktons of the tabs used for extraction, then extract a huge five gram dose, follow it up with three grams of paracetamol, 500mg of bromazepam (yuropoor benzo), and wash it all down with a couple of beers it should all work out right?

I'm assuming the codeine and benzo combo would relax me enough not to vomit it all out, would it feel good though?
>>
inb4 fuckup and excruciating liver failure
>>
>>37982037
Painfully sure, taking high doses of codeine will make you want to rip your skin off.

Just get some fentanyl, 3mg is enough for a lethal dose, its effective, reliable and painless.
>>
>>37981724
No. You're stupid if you think your body gasping for air and your panicked consciousness desperately clinging to your very last seconds of life - or what seems like it - while you projectile vomit is enjoyable. Unless you take so fucking much you die instantly, but that's just not how overdoses go, even when you go intravenous. You'd have to take something like propofol, or maybe a mix of ketamine and fentanyl IV to die "painlessly".

Also, they're a ceiling effect to how much codeine your liver can process, and there is an INTENSE and rather quick histamine release following intake, you'd basically get so puffed and red and itchy it would BURN and you'd suffocate while feeling your bloodshot eyes throbbing from an unbearable migraine.
>>
>>37980984
https://youtu.be/flv0ql218-A

>>37981280
Thanks reddit
>>
>>37980984
Here's what you should do.

1) Take a tent n' shiet.
2) Wander around the world.
3) If it's not a great adventure, kill yourself on the way.
4) Don't kill yourself. Smoke a blunt and come hang out with your fellow losers here instead.
>>
>>37982224
People still give this meme answers.
>>
>>37982101
>>37982163
>dude just get this super specific highly controlled synthetic lmao

If i had access to a dealer even half as well stocked i'd be puffing on quality kush right now not giving a fuck about my problems.

Codeine is an OTC opiate, its easy to get and i just assumed an opiate OD would be chill given how it works in safe recreational doses.
>>
>>37982326
So am I wrong?
>>
>>37982368
Use Tor...?

>buying street drugs
>needing a "dealer"

Hmmmm
>>
>>37982375
Why would he care about the world? Do you care how others humans live? Is just such a normie actitude, let OP die.
>>
>>37980984
Mix a fuckton of depressants together

Basically what you put in the OP + a bunch of benadryl (maybe around 500mg) should do the trick

Add some opioids into the mix if you have access to them just to absolutely sure you won't end up a potato
>>
>>37981335
you'd throw the alcohol up. but if you're lucky, you'll choke on your puke and suffocate.
>>
File: 1422332078333.jpg (1MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1422332078333.jpg
1MB, 1920x1440px
>>37980984
You can painlessly commit suicide for under $100. You can even get all the items shipped to you next day on Amazon. See this helpful instructional video for more information https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-nTAU3vXzQ
>>
>>37982519
Don't listen to retards like this. This will most likely not work.
>>
>>37982605
If it's a tricyclic it will work. The newer antidepressants aren't as good for that though.
>>
>>37982456
Well I'm a basement dwelling 22 year old neet, thus it's not a normie attitude.
>>
File: 1498267563473.jpg (136KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498267563473.jpg
136KB, 600x800px
>>37982605
Are you saying 50mg klonopin, 400mg codeine, 500mg benadryl, and a bunch of vodka won't reliably kill someone?
>>
>>37982648
Please describe in deatil the how this method works

>>37982605
Yes, if you do this you're basically hoping that it somehow causes you to suffocate, which it probably won't. Most likely you'll just wake up a few hours later feeling like shit.

If you want to know the lethal dose of a drug search "drug LD50" , LD50 being the dose at which 50% of people die after administration. It is possible that one could have an allergic reaction to a drug and die no matter what, but the odds of that are very small.
>>
File: Phenobarbital-300x175.png (55KB, 300x175px) Image search: [Google]
Phenobarbital-300x175.png
55KB, 300x175px
>>37980984
Phenobarbital only. you pass out and never wake up. take 5000mg
>>
>>37981280
We are far behind these hotlines reddit boy.
>>
>>37982726
fucked up my post meant

>>37982637
Please describe in deatil the how this method works

>>37982648
Yes, if you do this you're basically hoping that it somehow causes you to suffocate, which it probably won't. Most likely you'll just wake up a few hours later feeling like shit.

If you want to know the lethal dose of a drug search "drug LD50" , LD50 being the dose at which 50% of people die after administration. It is possible that one could have an allergic reaction to a drug and die no matter what, but the odds of that are very small.
>>
>>37980984
50mg klon is a shitton, 400mg of codeine is little.

Benzos will not overdose you alone but will contribute to an overdose, making downer overdosing easy.

Balance your downers. Get more opiates or get hammered as fuck before you do this. (The klons will make you blackout immediately when they hit and this may prevent you from drinking more)
>>
File: 1471981559097.gif (905KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1471981559097.gif
905KB, 240x228px
>>37982573
Sounds like a nice death, chocking on your own vomit...
>>
>>37981280
Fucking Reddit fag go back to your fucking nest you road kill bird lookin bitch
>>
>>37981583
Taking 3 times the LD50 of heroin or fentanyl should do it, and probably gives you the best trip before you go
>>
50 mg of klonopin is a lot man, I'd imagine that if you drank a ton of alcohol and then also combined with that codine would be more then enough to shut down your central nervous system. Don't do it and all that shit but just on a human level that seems like it would be a lethal combination.

>>37982637
real good way to go to the hospital and then get serotonin syndrome and be miserable for the rest of your life
>>
>>37982889
>that seems like it would be a lethal combination.
again you're just filliping a coin and hoping it causes you to suffocate.
>>
File: 1498176345282.png (142KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1498176345282.png
142KB, 600x842px
>>37980984
Do it the old fashion way OP
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.