[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOLEN VALOR!!! STOLEN VALOR!!!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

STOLEN VALOR!!! STOLEN VALOR!!!!!
>>
>>37980381
The hero worship in America is insane.
>>
What's so fucking heroic about being fodder for the military-industrial complex? Literally North Korea tier indoctrination.
>>
>>37980418
sorry I can't hear you over MAH CUNTRY
>>
>>37980418
>>37980477
warriors have always been respected, since the beginning
dummy
>>
>>37980477

This. Have fun dying for Israel goys.
>>
>>37980418
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>37980535

>he thinks people respect fodder!

Fucking hell, idiots will believe any old shit you tell them.
>>
>>37980381
Nothing like murdering brown people to further the economic interests of greedy old men on the taxpayers' dime.
>>
>>37980620
>murdering
>brown people
>people
>greedy old men
reddit
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>37980535
This. Europeans really are braindead dumbfucks with no self awareness
>>
>>37980620
>Nothing like murdering brown people to further the economic interests of greedy old men on the taxpayers' dime.

upvoted XD
>>
>>37980571
they always have, especially when they manage to not get eaten
>>
>>37980673

>a continent with a genuinely interesting, centuries old history of war and conquest
>turning up at the last minute in WW2 after exploiting the misery of the world and acting like you're a hero
>losing miserably to 3rd world nations and running away but calling it a strategic withdrawal.

>>37980708

>poor, dumb trash cling to the notion they're respected as they send their kids off to die!
>>
STOLEN VALOR!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9joXrF0SWI
>>
>>37980418
>>37980535
Europe doesn't have a military. The US subsidizes that entire continent's military force. Of course they've lost touch with age old traditions. They have abandoned their tradition. That's why they're in such chaos and will be divided between Islamic fundamentalists, who will soon gain sovereignty and separate themselves from Europeans in their own countries, and the actual Europeans themselves. Every European country is going to have it's own little Palestine within them constantly attacking them.
>>
>>37980652
>>37980689
Judging by how proud you are in your ignorance and your total lack of knowledge of history and international law I only see one logical conclusion: Americans.
>>
>>37980827
I don't need to "cling" to the notion, they ARE respected by most people (redditors such as yourself notwithstanding)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.