[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good ole suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: l9oaKFr.png (391KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
l9oaKFr.png
391KB, 540x404px
How close have you gotten to killing yourself and what's stopping you from doing it?
>>
I'm pretty fucking close i guess, going to jump in front of a train tomorrow, hell, i'll even stream it if you fags want to
>>
>>37979803
if you don't stream it you'll fail and live the rest of your life getting fed and diaper changed by a nigger caretaker
>>
>>37979926
I'm actually pretty sure once i'm going to hop in front of a incoming train i'll die 100%
>>
File: 1498345406888.gif (257KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498345406888.gif
257KB, 500x500px
I have to beat darkest dungeon
>>
>>37979719
think about it constantly but I've never made an attempt and probably wont any time soon.
>>
put a loaded gun to my head once but was too much of a pussy to pull the trigger
>>
File: An hero.png (2MB, 1080x823px) Image search: [Google]
An hero.png
2MB, 1080x823px
>>37979719
I've tried and failed, now I'm just waiting my dog to die. I can't bail on him, he wouldn't bail on me. When he goes, I go. Pic related is where I spend all my free time with him, I'm here right now desu. My /comfyplace/. I intend to hang myself from the tree that's to the left and mostly out of frame.
>>
>>37979719
I get the urge to jerk the wheel every now and then, too much room for error though and I don't like hospitals
>>
>>37980415

Man up you little bitch.
>>
>>37980415
I'm just sticking around for my cat. He's been with me through some crazy shit, good dude
>>
File: 1498004142067.jpg (38KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
1498004142067.jpg
38KB, 604x340px
>>37980520
First off
Fuck off faggor. Go shill your Reddit faggotry somewhere else. /r9k/ Is not for people like you.
Second
>man the fuck up
That's what I'm doing right now. I don't want to be alive. But I'm sticking with it for the time being because I have a responsibility.
>>
>>37980479
Yeah, I drive a motorbike and when I'm coming up to a sharp turn at a high speed I usually think that if I just don't do anything I'll be dead within ten second, but having a "pull this to not die" lever millimetres from my fingers is always too tempting
>>
>>37981095
what the fuck did you want him to say, you anime-posting faggot
if telling you to do it is reddit, is hugboxing you and saying everything will get better the /r9k/ thing to do?

fuck off and stop going to 4chan, it's making you a faggot.
>>
>>37980020
Honestly don't hop in front of it you might surivive and be cripple , lay your neck on the tracks.

Wikipedia quotes a 90% mortality rate for jumping in front of a high speed train (not when it is slowing down as it comes in to a platform though), and 67% for subway/underground trains, as people are generally jumping as the trains are slowing down coming into a station.

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-under-train
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.