[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A "No" worth $9,000 a year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: friday night.gif (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
friday night.gif
2MB, 400x226px
>Have childhood friend who I've always had feelings for
>nothing came of it
>we both had other relationships throughout the years
>She got knocked up by an asshole
>Now her son is 6 years old
>She is single now and doesn't want to be with the father anymore
>we start hanging out
>enjoying our time together
>texting her
>I suggest if she moves in with me that I'll pay what I am paying now for the house I rent, $750 a month
>$9,000 a year in cost of living reduction for her
>she gives a couple excuses to why she can't
>one of which is "I'm done with guys for awhile"
>Another is "The father will make my life hell if I move in with a guy"
>same conversation she goes "there is one guy who I am thinking of moving in with. I haven't known him that long though"
>so the "done with guys" excuse was bullshit
>and the "crazy father" excuse was bullshit
>She would rather not live with me than have me contribute $9,000 towards her cost of living a year

That's a big fucking "No".
I guess it is good for me that I don't get involved in a single mom and avoid all the bullshit. But I've wanted her for so long and I can't stand not getting what I want. I never get the girls I want. Every girlfriend I've ever had just fell into my lap out of no where. But any time I've ever desired a girl, I just couldn't make it happen. It is so frustrating and makes me think badly of myself. I'm smart, virtuous, I make LOADS of money, I'm not ugly or in terrible shape. So it just really baffles me why this shit happens.
>>
Shut up cuck faggot
>>
>>37979750
this
this
this in a very original way
>>
>>37979694
>make LOADS of money
>the house I rent
>>
>>37979804
I just started making loads of money, I'm putting $1,000 away every month to make a down payment on land and a house.
>>
>>37979828
Oh, good for you.
>>
File: 1433082408605.png (390KB, 674x745px) Image search: [Google]
1433082408605.png
390KB, 674x745px
>literally my wife's son
>rents
pffff hahhahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37979694
kill her child to get back at the mean roastie
>>
OP, you actually dodged a massive bullet. If she had moved in with you, odds are she'd not only not pay rent, but fuck other guys in your own house. She'd then refuse to leave when asked, and if she wants the whole house to herself, all she has to do is call the police and claim you hit her (no evidence needed.) Seriously, men who bought their houses entirely with their own money end up getting kicked out because a roastie accuses them of domestic violence. The laws are utterly broken in favor of women.
>>
If you really wanted to help her and is her friend, you can just give her some money and support her decisions.
>>
>>37979889
if he gave that woman a dime she'd spend it on her next vacation with a random lover
>>
>>37979867
Thank you.
These are the the posts I need.
I was telling myself this and logically it is good for me that she said no and I was stupid for even suggesting it. I should get my own wife with no kids, do my own thing and start my own family.

But when I am with her, she makes me feel things that are hard to ignore. And we have such a good time together. It just is frustrating and it makes me feel bad that by all means she should be trying to sink her claws into me, but she doesn't want to. Not only does she not want to, she has $9,000 dollars a year worth of not wanting to.
That's what stings, as irrational as it is.
>>
File: 1498308941154.jpg (59KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498308941154.jpg
59KB, 900x650px
>>37979694
>Even cucks have to fight for the roast beef
haahahahaha JFC
>>
Elliot Roger? Your back!
>>
>>37979694

Why are you intentionally cucking yourself anon?
>>
>>37979925

She could , but she'd probably save it.
>>
>>37979938
We all know that feel my fellow robot. The intense longing that harrows at your soul. The overwhelming jealousy and anguish. It's like a starving man peering into a restaurant. That's all we are, starving men gazing at a restaurant window, upon all the incredible food we'll never have.

And unfortunately my friend, I have no solution. Self-improvement simply isn't enough to fix most of us on this board. Our degree of mental illness is often terminal. But on the bright side, I have a feeling a lot of robots are going to go out with a bang. And why wouldn't we? We have nothing to lose.
>>
>>37979938
She is a whore op. You offered your help, and she declined. She is not worth your thoughts or time.
>>
>>37979694
>Raising chads kid
>Paying for a roof over the head of chads kid
>Eventually paying for chads kids college
>All while your sperm rot away in your balls and your genes die with you
>>
>>37979750
This this this

There are way too many cucks and overly overly emotional fuckboys killing this board
>>
superjail was quality
>>
>>37979694
Just leave her alone senpai, she a hoe. We don't love them hoes!

The last thing you want is to be saddled with raising a kid that isn't even fucking yours, while roastie is out being sandwiched between Chad and Tyrone's mandingo cock. You're one of us, so she'd probably rather fuck a dog than you anyway.

Women are obsolete. Order an onahole and welcome yourself to the 21st century.
>>
women don't really work like men. men seem to get attached literally just by being in proximity to a girl. a girl on the other hand cant really change her mind about her lack of attraction

i don't really know why this is but yeah, she will never ever be attracted to you. just move on and try to find another girl
>>
>>37979694
Baffled why women don't respect you? You don't respect yourself. Start with the fact that right now you're sad about NOT getting cucked. You wanted to play the cuck for some slut. That's a severe character flaw and chances are other women can sense it. Even this damaged bitch sensed it.

I'm not trying to bring you down here. It sounds like you could still get your shit together. You've even had girlfriends.

>I'm smart, virtuous, I make LOADS of money, I'm not ugly or in terrible shape.

Start acting like it!
>>
>>37980246
>Even this damaged bitch sensed it.
anon has a good fucking point. You're begging to move her in with you and acting like you're saving her rent

hahaha funny you think women actually care about rent? they fucking expect the man to pay for that shit especially after they have a kid, it's like you have no concept of what being a woman is actually like they don't worry about any of that shit.

Other guy will be paying her rent too or might even have a house but you can bet he's more attractive than you and that's what matters
>>
>>37979694
You offered to pay her 750 a month to live with you? You're insane man, thst's not how people work
>>
Fuck that, whenever I deal with chicks with kids I just tell them to come over to hook up. If the fish don't bite then leave them to the river.
>>
she felt comfortable turning down your offer because now you seem like a saftey net. she can mess around and try this chads now and she knows if it gets bad she can just ask to live with you money free without having to even be in a relationship with you
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.