[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I raise my little brother to be the perfect man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1481938459560.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481938459560.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
How do I raise my little brother to be the perfect man?
>>
Put his head in a mason jar so that as it grows it becomes deformed to be long and big, this will give his brain more room to grow.
>>
>>37979425
>stacy trying to raise her little brother into the perfect beta provider
>asking me to give her advice on this
leave now
>>
Get him into manly shit. Buy him a BB gun and some fucking safety glasses.
>>
>>37979508
>beta orbiter not chad
please.
>>
Get him into sports
Redpill him
Teach him to get into STEM
Have sex with him to feed his confidence
>>
>>37979758
Feed him testosterone to stimulate penis growth.
>>
>>37979425
Ignore most of the other posts and hug him every day!
>>
>>37979425
don't make the mistake my mom did and overzealously rag on him about chivalry, he will grow to hate it
>>
Peel his virgin foreskin back and wash him
>>
Super Male Vitality
fuckin' originality robot
>>
>>37979758
This. If he's taught how to kiss and have sex he'll have an advantage over the other guys.
>>
Lick his cute butt
>>
>>37979505
>Put his head in a mason jar so that as it grows it becomes deformed to be long and big, this will give his brain more room to grow.
This
>>
Do you intend to marry your little brother?
>>
Encourage him to do manly stuff in general like martial arts. Don't come to me with the "there's no manly or girly stuff" bullshit, you know damn well there is. Shooting, kicking and ""violent"" stuff. He is a man, he NEEDS that.
Tell him to go chase girls, get kisses from them or try to get a girlfriend as soon as he can. Congratulate and encourage his progress when you see it.
Disprove to him all the common bullshit society tells you about being a nice guy (in the doormat sense, nothing wrong about being "nice" if you genuinely want to).

And my number one piece of advice is to educate him on the virtue of selfishness and rational egoism. You guys can reply me with all the memes you want, but the ethics of rational egoism are the most beneficial, liberating and life changing that exist regardless of whatever politics you personally endorse or how good or bad are your personal opinions on its author, as they work universally as great in any person. Once you really, REALLY learn about the evils of altruism you can't go back to see the world as naively as you did before, and I challenge every single one of you to try it.

And also of course teach him not to become a politics nerd or any other kind of sperg and to not to speak about such tasteless topics in public. Prevent him from becoming a neckbeard.

And do all of this only through positive reinforcement. Don't remember him about bad things that happened to him or let him wallow in his failures when he has them. Praise what he does well instead.
>>
If you're female, you can't. You'll just mold him into a sissy or a fuccboi. Only a male can guide another male.
>>
File: Berniecuck.jpg (97KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
Berniecuck.jpg
97KB, 718x960px
>>37979425

He's doomed. This is what you'll make him into. Fucking tragedy.
>>
>>37980925
I'll be too old for him unless he likes older girls, I hope so.
>>
Swallow down his cum at least once a day.
>>
File: 1496646166156.png (130KB, 512x494px) Image search: [Google]
1496646166156.png
130KB, 512x494px
the very fucking least you can do is peel his foreskin back if he's uncut
my parents didn't tell me i had to do it until i was 17 and had my first sexual experience(kinda, it didn't happen because the girl said muh dick was gross)
so i came back home like "wtf dad" and he legit tells me he forgot to warn me, and because of this incident my self-esteem hit rockbottom
the amount stress and self-loathing that can be avoided by just peeling some skin back is unbelievable
also you can bait him into masturbating early, to you, if that's your kinda thing
>>
>>37982196
Have you done lewd things with your brother? Are you going to?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.