[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1497030830056.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497030830056.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
Well boys i wanna try tinder sick of being KHV anyone got any advice / first hand experience
>>
Tailor your profile to the masses, make it look like you have friends and at least one passionate interest, never get emotionally attached unless you've gone on several dates with someone. That's basically it. Apart from that, just be attractive. Dudes with muscles do better 100% of the time. Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>37978879
I hear ya just need a short girl tfw manlet
>>
>>37979074
There are plenty of short hot girls on tinder. I've matched with a few <4'11" girls who are sadly a bit too little for me. They're all yours anon.
>>
>>37978879

do any real qt's even go on tinder? when a friend was showing me his profile it seemed like mostly life less sluts.
>>
>>37979133
I`m 5`9 so i just need to find a gf in a good height range
>>
>>37978804
prepare to be disappointed

wew not origninel
>>
>>37979198
Yep, they're mostly sluts but there's the occasional diamond in the rough qt.
>>
I installed Tinder at the beginning of the year, I am pretty good looking so I guess this won't work for everyone.
I pretty much just ask every girl I match with how they are, what they study/work, not more than two pages of smalltalk, then I say that I'm not looking for something serious.
About half of the girls just want to fuck too, so it's all a numbers game. The harder part is getting them to meet you, even when they give me their number only about one fourth actually ever meet up.

Let's say I've had 60 matches in my city, maybe about half of those reply in the first place, of those half are down to fuck, so I'm already down to 15 girls, and as I said a bunch will still back out.

Had two very average girls come over for netflix and chill, one cute stoner girl who became friends with benefits (stoned sex is fucking incredible) and another cute girl who stopped mid sex because she didn't like it.

Got a huge confidence boost in all human interaction out of the whole thing, I was a KV before Tinder, so it's worth a try. I'll say though that I'm probably considered chad by most here, just needed to get over my anxiety.

Oh also 3 out of the 4 girls gave me a BJ on the first date so there is that, I should probably get checked
>>
File: grinch.jpg (50KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
grinch.jpg
50KB, 500x671px
I wrote this for another thread.

Tinder is a useful resource for getting laid. A lot of anons get frustrated becuase they don't think about what they are doing and they run in expecting girls to fawn over them. That's nto going to happen if it isn't already happening in real life. In fact, because tinder is so populated, you should expect to lower your standards a bit when it comes to matches. This is fine, matching with someone isn't an obligation or anything. Your attitude in the beginning should be to try and find reasonable matches, and practice chatting with them.

This is the most important step. Your profile is everything, so you want it to make you look as attrative as possible. People make unconcious assumptions about you from your pictures, and they are the primary determinant in potential matches. Try to get a good, head on picture of yourself. Don't be afraid to take a bunch, try different angles, and for fucks sake, smile. Dating is suppossed to be fun, your picture where you are 'brooding' actually just makes you look like a bore. Your primary photo should be a clear photo of your face.
Other pictures should show the rest of your body. You should also use this as a time to show your other hobbies. Do you like to hike? Take a picture next time you hike up on a high trail or whatever. DO you like dogs? Put your dog in one of your pictures! Dogs actually are great for getting matches, so even consider getting a picture with a friends dog. Try to get three to five photos.
After you have a good spread of photos, you should work on your bio. Remember to keep it light and fun, and describe yourself and what youre looking for. Keep it very short, more than four sentances or a list of ten hobbies is too much. robots are pathetic, but they are naturally hilarious, so this is a good chance to show her you can be funny or irreverant. If you don't like anything, just say you're into netflix, hikes, and beer, and throw in some random fact about yourself.
>>
>>37979689
SWIPING

Swiping is like shopping at the thrift store. You're gonna sort through a lot of garbage, so be prepared for that. SOmeontimes I don't swipe right on anyone in a day, and I live in a major city. Don't feel bad about it, it's part of the game. If you do find someone you're interested in, or on the fence about, swipe right. I also don't bother swiping right on model girls who are obviously not going to be using tinder because those are bots. Lookk for reasonable, flawed people, like yourself. If you're on the fence, swipe right anyways, you can always just chat and ghost them out. Never use your super like, most girls prefer if your intentions are a little mysterious and superlike blows that. If you had to superlike to get the match, it wasn't going to be a good match anyways.
>>
>>37979716
MESSAGING
If you keep at it, you'll eventually match with someone. It might take a while, or even longer than a while if you're picky, but just do it for like 15 minutes a day, and eventually someone will swipe right on you and it'll be a match! It isn't sealed from here, unless their profile was clear that they were just looking for random dick you probably have to court them a bit.
As a rule, assume that by matching, you'd already said hello, and don't make your first message just a 'hey'. The reason girls find it frustrating is because it doesn't give them anything to go off of. Try making a specific observation about them, their picture, their profile, etc. If you can't come up with anything, just ask them how their day is going. Girls are going to be kinda shy at first because most guys are terrible at conversation, and some are just abusive, so make a bit of an effort to show them you actually read their profile and are smart enough to carry a conversation, eventually she'll reciprocate if she's interested, and if she doesn't, just unmatch her and move on.
After a couple messages, ask them they they're looking for, or why theyre on tinder. This is better than asking if their down to fuck. If they ask you, just be direct about your intentions, don't waste your time or theirs by pretending you want to be a bf if you just want to fuck around. Know robots though, most of you probably want to find a gf so feel free to mention that! Girls like it when you're direct.
A lot of people put lots of thought into how long you should wait before messaging. I usually like to wait an hour for the first message, then mirror them, but honestly you should just send a message when you want to instead of mindgaming yourself on timing. Make them wait a little bit though.
>>
>>37979675
>gets a bj
>I should probably get checked
Top zozz
>>
>>37979735
THE DATE
You should try to take things off of tinder as soon as possible. If things are going well, and even if theyre just going okay, you can ask for a girls number (I usually say "Hey, it might just be easier to text, can I get your number?"), or even just ask for their snapchat. Snapchat is great becuase it's super low risk, and you can verify that they actually look like their photos before you meet. I usually ask for a number after 12 messages, or an evening, just don't wait too long or they'll get bored, or wonder what your intentions are, or think you're a pussy.
It's tinder, so keep it casual. Coffee and drinks are good. Girls who demand nice dinners aren't worth the effort. If you're just looking to fuck, and you've established that what youre both after, then netflix and chill is fine, but usually girls won't go for that.

There's plenty of resources to tell you how to act on a date, so I won't get into that, but if you're stuck on things to talk about, you both use Tinder, so that's something you have in common to talk about.

Good luck out there, my man.
>>
File: nsr.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
nsr.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>Have swiped probably 150 girls in total
>10 matches
>>
File: 1465396731550.png (550KB, 494x467px) Image search: [Google]
1465396731550.png
550KB, 494x467px
>>37979689
>>37979716
>>37979735
>>37979762
thank you for your efforts anon

I'm already on tinder (yet to message anyone cause im ill right now and also a big pussy) but this is immensely helpful
>>
>>37979826
That's pretty reasonable actually. It's all a numbers game, so keep grinding.
>>
>>37979826
>Have swiped probably 500 girls
>12 matches
>They're all fatties

I fucked like three 5-7/10 girls on tinder back when I was 19, 3 years ago

What happened? Am I losing it?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.