[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe that your parents did everything possible, to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1497554589110.webm (255KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497554589110.webm
255KB, 640x360px
Do you believe that your parents did everything possible, to make a great human out of you?

Or did they fail?
>>
They tried hard and perhaps their best.
>>
File: 1376624461257.jpg (48KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1376624461257.jpg
48KB, 429x410px
>>37977790
Surely there must be further context to this .webm
What the
>>
>>37977790
source on this video. that looks comfy as shit
>>
Considering my mother had me at 36 and she was a single mother no I don't think so.
>>
i try to give them credit for doing the best they (well i guess just "her". that distinction being a MASSIVE part of the problem), but it can be hard, the recent line i've been hearing a lot of is
>the teachers never said there was anything wrong with you, how were we supposed to know?
because apparently the fault is with someone who saw me and dozens of other children for several hours a day for nine months at a time, not the person i lived with and who took care of me
>>
>>37978368
supposed to know what?
>>
File: 1460115172224.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1460115172224.png
43KB, 542x602px
>>37977790
They failed. My alcoholic mom destroyed my entire family and made my dad do pretty much everything. Then they got divorced and she turned into a drunk whore. Some of the shit that she did was just ridiculous. Like beating up my aunt at my cousin's birthday party. She still has the audacity to call me and ask me for things when she is too drunk to do anything. I think I'm a terrible human because of this, it may also be why I despise women.
>>
>>37978441
that i'm a defective retard
thought that was kind of implied by our current location in this current year
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.