[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the patrician robot snack?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: brownie.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
brownie.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
Is this the patrician robot snack?
>>
File: thumbnailFox.jpg (6KB, 148x98px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnailFox.jpg
6KB, 148x98px
>>37977366
snack? no
meal? no
daily dessert? no
patrician occasional indulgence? yes
>>
>that perfect fattening sugar and fat ratio
It's pretty awful. I'm looking to make healthier brownies by making them more like dark chocolate but it's a process.
>>
>>37977366
gummy crocos
>>
>>37977366
Exactly, optimal breakfast snack
>>
>>37977366
Made these 2 weeks back and holy shit were they delicious, even forgot to add some ingredients but still.
>>
>>37978673
HOW MANY DID YOU EAT IN ONE SETTING?
>>
>>37978694
like 5 or six my man, shit fills me up fast but I come back half an hour later and get some more
>>
>>37978673
how do you make them?
>>
>>37978764
I made it from this recipe http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/classic-chewy-brownie/f0960a83-1fa9-4e3e-b616-a995182613e0

They were really good, I hope you have a proper pan to make them in because I didn't, I just poured the batter into a really big one where the batter couldn't even touch the edge of the pan. The downside to this is that the edge of the brownie you get is not going to be fudgy at all, it's going to be hard like a cookie which I personally didn't like. But don't let that discourage you from making them though because like I said they were delicious and definetely worth it.
>>
>>37977366
You guys, I bought a 1/2 of birthday cake ice cream
I think I'm going open it and drink some vodkas
Wish me luck
>>
File: brownie.png (9KB, 801x300px) Image search: [Google]
brownie.png
9KB, 801x300px
>>37978912
this is what I meant with the edge being hard, just in case you misinterpret it and think that the cut pieces of the brownie is going to be hard like a cookie
>>
I've always wanted to try pot brownies.
>>
>>37978949
Good luck. Remember to drink some water to keep you hydrated.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.