[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you lads get rid of acne scars?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

How do you lads get rid of acne scars?
>>
We don't get rid of acne scars.
/thread
>>
>>37977009
Don't get acne

t. man who didn't get acne
>>
File: 1493315815741.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1493315815741.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>>37977049
>>37977062
fucking stop it
STOP IT
>>
>>37977009
I don't think you can without undergoing some type of expensive skin burning process to get rid of the scarred layer of skin to allow a new clear layer of skin to slowly grow.

honestly the scarred skin acts as a layer of protection against tough weather, like cold and snow.
>>
>>37977009
Depends how bad they are. Bio Oil can reduce the appearance of scars
>>
File: 1496412799927.gif (70KB, 136x102px) Image search: [Google]
1496412799927.gif
70KB, 136x102px
>>37977093
Consider it character building OP
>>
>>37977009
You can't unless you get surgery.

Funny story, back when I was 9 there was this chad kid in my class, all the girls liked him he played sports and all that. Then later when we became 12-13 he started to get pretty bad acne and his harem of girls disappeared, he did manage to fix the acne but he had a bunch of scars on his face and then later committed suicide when he was 17.
>>
Scars are there so that normals can pick you out and avoid you easier. Scars exist to remind you and others of your inferior subhuman genetics, it's just how nature is.
>>
>>37977009
Age, and mostrizer, Anon.
>>
Reminder that drinking a gallon of water everyday will reduce acne by between 60-90%.
>>
>>37977966
>TFW OP fucking dies
>>
try subcision anon.
i've only had one + fillers and it's helped out some.
currently wagecucking myself to get another one.
it's the only thing that'll improve them in most cases. though only if you have rolling/boxcar scars.
>>
grow a beard.
You problem is now 50% fixed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.