[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally asked her out but she hasn't responded in 19 minutes,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: confused.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
I finally asked her out but she hasn't responded in 19 minutes, did I mess up
>>
>>37976933
>19 minutes
Is this bait? Give it three hours then start worrying
>>
>>37976933
wtf how did you do that you fucking chad
>>
>>37976933
She's prob gonna say no don't get your hopes up my dude
>>
>>37976997
I have known her for a long time and if she says no or if I wouldn't have asked her then I will probably never see her again because the school year is almost over.
>>
>>37976933
I did see her typing (on whatsapp) and then she suddendly stopped typing
>>
>>37977108
I will hope for the best my friend. I wish I had this kind of courage but I will spend the summer alone
>>
>>37976933
>He askes her out heh heh
>THROUGH TEXT MESSAGE
mfw
>>
File: изтеглен файл (1).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
изтеглен файл (1).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>37977230
FUCK i forgot to add the image
Oh well
>>
>>37977230
there wasn't really another way, the year is over and there will only be the graduation ceremony.
>>
she reacted, she rejected.
>>
>>37977420
Go more in detail please.
I want a good dose of cringe.
>>
>>37977442
I told her that I liked her for 2 years and that maybe she wanted to do something fun together
she said that she tought that I was a nice guy and she was happy that I asked and asked just to stay friends.
>>
>>37977497
You did a wrong.

Next time ask if a girl wants to hang out, and do stuff. You can't dump the whole "I loved you for x years" shpiel. Doesn't work. Let this be a lesson.
>>
File: 1482934533260.jpg (47KB, 576x589px) Image search: [Google]
1482934533260.jpg
47KB, 576x589px
Things not to do:

>ask over text/Facebook/etc
>Spill your guts about her being your crush forever
>Leave any part of the date ambiguous or vague enough for her to cancel

Trust me I've been fucked by all of these.
>>
>>37977683
THIS

Open is a cuck and did the worst thing possible.
>>
>>37977683
but she obviously already knew I was just too beta to actually say it
>>
>>37977754
And I did specify about maybe going to the cinema or something like that after I asked that first centence
>>
>>37977778
Girls aren't telepathic. Try with another next time. Don't get too attached until you're 30 something.
>>
>>37977814
But I figured she would have noticed that I awnsered any question in less than 10 seconds and If she asked anything and she asked a lot of stuff for school even If I clearly had to do a lot of work to get that knowledge
>>
>>37977879
Look, I get it, you're young like we all once were. "Dropping hints" only works for girls. As a man, your job is to appear interested in her. Not obsessed, or in love with, interested. Clinginess BEFORE a first date is a huge red flag for a girl. You should be aloof and confident, not the kind of guy who replies to texts 10 seconds later in hopes that she'll understand that as you liking her.
>>
Think about this everyone texts and when they get a text and it's from someone important, they immediately reply. She'll not reply until late and say, oh I got work or I'm busy all next week sorry!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.