[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you stand it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: ac7.jpg (87KB, 680x717px) Image search: [Google]
ac7.jpg
87KB, 680x717px
How do you go on living, knowing that the world is full of Chads that get to do everything you ever wanted.

That there are young teens out there running around your town, banging your female relatives and Women you have wanted, oh so much.

That 21 year old chads take home your dream girl and leave her covered in cum and then asks her to go home before his GF gets back.

That Teenage chads are getting blowjobs from their teachers and making their own Mom's and sisters swoon and cream their panties.

That Chads receive solicitations for sex every day from different girls without even trying.

how can you go on knowing that there is this entire different life out there that you will never ever get to experience as you die alone?

And why is my comment not origninaLL???
>>
>>37976852
>And why is my comment not origninaLL???
Because the rules on this board are shit desu desu
>>
>>37976852
nice reddit spacing lil boy
>>
>>37977785

Fuck you man I wanted real responsis
>>
File: beta uprising and rope day.png (194KB, 2344x1408px) Image search: [Google]
beta uprising and rope day.png
194KB, 2344x1408px
>>37976852
makes me wish for the uprising
>>
>>37976852
>how can you go on knowing that there is this entire different life out there that you will never ever get to experience as you die alone?
I will scratch and buck wildly against, before I lay down and let life trod all over me.
Fuck this gay earth, I've no intention to be easily bested by its malicious fetish.
No matter how hard it gets I fucking normal hate the weak and cowardly aspects of my personality
>>
>>37976852
Well there's also people living much much shittier lives than me. Doesn't really make me happier but it does take the edge off
>>
You fucking NEETs never acknowledge the fact that only 1/10 chads get life handed to them

The difference between them and you is that they have the balls to work for what they want and you are so addicted to leisure that you will never accept that the only way to improve your life is to get off your ass

So fucking pathetic you have no respect for the amount of work that has been put into letting you exist
>>
You strive to improve yourself and compare only to your past self. If you'll compare yourself to the Chad, nothing will change.
>>
>>37976852
>That Teenage chads are getting blowjobs from their teachers and making their own Mom's and sisters swoon and cream their panties.
>>
>>37979426
You are confusing normies with chads
>>
>>37979373
You are confusing normies with Chads.

Nobody claimed chad doesn't work but he has natural biological advantage.
>>
File: 1493668656362.jpg (59KB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
1493668656362.jpg
59KB, 1023x681px
>>37976852
IKTF OP, Chad could easily settle for a hot stacy and leave the rest of women for us, instead, they will bang every roast in town and leave us with leftovers. I think the main problem about Chads is that roasties enables manwhoring and chad behavior the same way beta men enables roasties, without the beta uprise there's no hope for us.
>>
>>37976852
The thing is, the thing I really want and yearn doesn't exist, sure if it's existed Chad may have a better chance than me but it doesn't affect me because i know that it doesn't exist
>>
>>37979658
you could kill every chad on the earth and the girls would turn on themselves before settling for your pathetic ass
make yourself worth dating
>>
>>37976852
if chad's are normies then they wouldnt be getting bj's from their relatives are fucking around with them, that's some wincest autistic/hick shit.
>>
>>37979373
the kid in OP has the smile of someone whose parent's could pay for dental work and the leisure time of a kid who didn't need to get a part time job.
everything was handed to him
>>
>>37976852
Honestly? It fucking sucks. It sucks having a gf and knowing that, while she's an ok person, she will 100% go for guys like these. I just can't compete.
>>
>>37976852

by not dedicating my time to pointless envy that does nothing other than add needless suffering to my own life.
>>
>>37976852
who gives a shit about what some other guy is doing?
>>
>>37976852
By not concerming meself with the lifes of other men because im not a faggot

Just keep on truckin my friend
>>
>>37980122
Women would rather fuck dogs than me.
>>
None of this bothers me because I'm a furfag. I've descended so far that I'm not attracted to humans anymore. Only yiff and fursuits. Looks don't matter when you can't see your face, I can get laid whenever I want.
>>
>>37980122

>make yourself genetically superior

Hmm, really churns the butter
>>
File: 1492749031145.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492749031145.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>37979658
Problem is girls like being treated like shit. They do what you say, "Chad, no sex unless we date!". Chad pretends he will and is romantic. Fucks then goes no contact. Girl is destroyed inside "I-I thought he was the one :'(". Girl now thinks Chads are her league. Reality she's a 6/10 and ignores similar guys. This cycle repeats and girls become more and more delusional.
>>
>>37976852
Because I know very well that most of these Chads are dumber than me,and don`t understand what I find the highest form of plesaure,better than any random roastie`s slattern vagina. Mostly. Also,because I try and not make my already hard life harder by thinking about how other people have it better than me.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.