[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats stopping you from wage slaving a year of your life and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 5198768809_57cedeab30_b.jpg (131KB, 657x834px) Image search: [Google]
5198768809_57cedeab30_b.jpg
131KB, 657x834px
Whats stopping you from wage slaving a year of your life and being a normal human you manlet anons?

You do know its only 10000 dollars which is easily affordable for most of you first world neets.
>>
it fucks up your legs big time
>>
>>37976630
Because I'm not a self-conscious faggot.
>>
>>37976630
Nah man
>>37976896
this
>>
>>37976630
What is it? How the hell does it even work?
>>
>>37976630
look at his tiny little arms now

fucking when will armlets learn
>>
>>37978167
Limb lengthening

Your tibias are finely cut in half by a doctor. The idea is to seperate the end of each half just enough for new bone to form in between the incision. A machanism is placed on your legs to hold them from moving. It can also be used to stretch your legs until your satisfied with the bone growth

Theres another less instrusive method but im not really sure how it works. I think they stick a rod from the top of your knee down your leg that extends the bone slowly. The recovery time is much quicker however the surgery is foir times more expensive.

The risk increases the more you lenghten your bone obviously. 3 inches is the recommended limit

Russia and India hold the lowest prices for 10000 dollars not including Medical stay. Which is pretty much required. Sense you wont be able to stand in the first month of the procedure. However the new bone that grows will be just as strong as your original bone. You will experience discomfort and pain during and after rehabilitation. Functionality will eventually come after your body adapts to your new proportions. Which will take up to a year or so.
>>
>>37976630

I cant even afford updating my old as computer, wages are extremely low for manlets.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.