[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

control freak mommy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: angryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (359KB, 788x720px) Image search: [Google]
angryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
359KB, 788x720px
>mom doesnt let me move out even though i have money to cover a year rents
what do i do robots? she doesnt even let me lock my rooms door in family home. i dont want to live here much longer
>>
File: thirst_buster.jpg (63KB, 794x856px) Image search: [Google]
thirst_buster.jpg
63KB, 794x856px
>>37975905
You know she can't legally keep you there if you're an adult so.. put on your big boy trousers and tell mummy dearest to get fucked.
>>
>>37975905
Move out; you're an adult with money you can do what you want, what can she possibly do?
>>
>>37975905
Tell her that you're an adult now and just leave
>>
Is there any reasonable explanation why you can't move out?
If there is not who stops you telling her to go fuck her self dumb whore.

She will handicap you "protecting" you like this, if you dont do something soon you will become stupid autistic guy who can't find job and socialize because you never learned to deal with real world
>>
>>37976055
>Is there any reasonable explanation why you can't move out?
nope,nothing. she just says you cant survive in the city without me. im fuckign 21 year old for fucks sake.
>>
>>37975905
Unless you're an underage b& who's getting into shit you're not supposed to, she can't legally keep you there
>>
>mom doesnt let me move out even though i have money to cover a year rents
Just move out you faggot
>>
>>37975905
please elaborate anon

orignanadkladao
>>
>>37976072
Can you live on your own? If so, just ignore her and move out.
Make sure you can manage it though, if you come crawling back to here then you'll be in a really embarrassing position
>>
>>37975905
put your foot down and just move out fucktard. What's she gonna do? Physically stop you from leaving?
>>
File: 1358828169961.jpg (24KB, 401x599px) Image search: [Google]
1358828169961.jpg
24KB, 401x599px
>>37975905
Start asserting yourself. Lock your bedroom door. If she has a problem with that, she can kick you out. Problem solved either way.
>>
>>37976228
she kicks and punches the door while screaming until i open it.
>>
File: 12.jpg (580KB, 1200x1743px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
580KB, 1200x1743px
>>37976244
How she chooses to sperg the fuck out on the wrong side of a locked door is her business. You can't control her behavior, only your own. Lock the door.
>>
>>37975905
>let
What the fuck are you talking about? What do you mean by "let"? You're controlling yourself by being such a beta cuck faggot. Actually, she's fucking right lmao, your attitude proves that you really wouldn't survive alone because you can't even do this in the first place
>>
File: 1492950620417.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1492950620417.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
>>37976291
>>37976223
>>37976196
>>37976055
>>37975997
I don't know if OP is in a similar situation to me, but I couldn't move out because my mom gets really violent and aggressive towards me if I even mention moving out and says a bunch of shit to me that really hurts. It's hell.
>>37975905
I don't know if this helps OP, but in my situation I recently got an apartment without telling my mom and will eventually move into it when the time is right.
>>
>>37976336
>y mom gets really violent and aggressive towards me if I even mention moving out and says a bunch of shit to me that really hurts. It's hell.
So fucking what lmao? Is she going to tie you up and keep you there? Is she going to murder you? That shit is illegal, you know? Just fucking leave, how is this difficult? She doesn't own you, and if you think she does, she's fucking right about everything because you're so pathetic and useless that you actually WON'T make it. Jfc.
>>
>>37976372
I AM leaving though. I don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>let

There's no fucking let about it. You're a goddamn adult. No one can stop you but you being a beta pussy.

Move out.
>>
>>37975905
if i had money i would move out in an instant. im already planning to make a run for it anyway. Just remember your parents will ditch you anyway if you don't cause they're older and they're the ones to die first. Ususally moms do this becuase for their own comfort and selfish reasons. They don't want face a life changing event with their son leaving but are totally okay with dieing first and leaving you.
>>
>>37976196
>>37976336
Actually even if you brake all her rules and she gets fucking pissed and forexample in end you can't afford to live alone and you have to come back she'll probably just forgive you and maybe even respect you more.

I did this to my mom and didn't even call her for 9 months where I was if I was alive and not, and not I came back and she doesnt complain that much anymore.

Its easier to be forgiven then given permission
>>
If you live in America, you can call the police and they'll hang out while you move out all your shit. It's a service for victims of domestic abuse, which you should take advantage of and get yourself to a better situation.
>>
Im having a simiar problem with my grandma. She calmed down a bit, but all these years have turned me into a dysfunctional animal with a severe stockholm syndrome and fear of change.

I want to do something finally
>>
>>37975905
>i dont want to live here much longer
Then move out.
>>
>>37977923
>just be urself:the post
>>
>>37975905
>enough money to cover rent for a year
>not using it on a deposit for a house
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.