[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to work and live in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 765v.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
765v.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
I want to work and live in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
>>
File: 1486404872957.png (9KB, 365x378px) Image search: [Google]
1486404872957.png
9KB, 365x378px
I want to be a hobbit in the ring lord world, not this one.
>>
>>37975660
I want to live in the Pokemon universe, find May, Misty, Jesse, and the Gym leader, Sabrina. Then, knock them unconscious, with my Hypno's hypnosis. Let's just say they'd be sticky and sore when they woke up. And my pokemon and I would be satisfied lads.
>>
>>37976035
>>37976067
Harry Potter world already exists though. pokemon go had a moment where it was cool (not for me since I was never into pokemon anyways) and LotR at least has the amazing movies to fall back on where HP movies < HP books obviously

I want to live at the park though, preferably in the castle or in Hagrid's hut or something
>>
File: wizarding world harry potter.jpg (92KB, 570x456px) Image search: [Google]
wizarding world harry potter.jpg
92KB, 570x456px
>>37975660
Get a retail job at the Harry Potter theme park.
Be "that guy", wear your wizardly work uniform home, buy some alligator meat (I assume it's cheap in Florida), spice it up, tell yourself you're having a dragon steak. Decorate your room with candles and silky scarves, get into "witchcraft" and play around with some talismans and shit.
>>
>>37976137
>I live in LA
the alligator/dragon steak thing might be doable though
>>
File: hobbit house.jpg (51KB, 384x269px) Image search: [Google]
hobbit house.jpg
51KB, 384x269px
>>37976035
Save up, buy a land with a hill, dig out the hill, build a little house in there, stay there and be a fat fuck, sometimes shoot off fireworks.
>>
File: 880.png (173KB, 680x622px) Image search: [Google]
880.png
173KB, 680x622px
>mfw just want to find a secret portal to a magic fantasy land and have fun adventures with magic fantasy friends
>mfw you know you're supposed to be an adult and not daydream about these things but you can't help but do it anyway
>mfw video games, anime, and fantasy novels are ceasing to be adequate forms of escapism
>mfw know LARPing is a thing, but can never get it out of your head that you're just a jackass in a costume playing pretend
>>
>>37976242
>you're just a jackass in a costume playing pretend
aren't we all, though?
>>
>>37976264
>thisistoodeepandimonlyman.jpg
>>
>>37976174
There are also a lot of Harry Potter themed recipes online.
Witchcraft bookstores, while silly, are very fun and good at giving you that "magical feel".
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.