[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>slowly dying of loneliness >hot ginger babe that I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: bint.jpg (42KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
bint.jpg
42KB, 500x750px
>slowly dying of loneliness
>hot ginger babe that I've eyed on for a year
>chad black dude in my class says he knows her and can hook me up

what do I do anons? While I would love a gf I'm a completed retarded nerd, never had a gf, kiss or anything. I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm a creep anyway because she saw me staring at her a couple of times. I'm poor asf, boring asf and just shitty cunt in general. I can't see any reason why she would want to be with me but I can't keep being so sad and shit. I've been trying to quit weed as I've found that it's affecting my memory but if she rejects me I'll smoke loads more for sure. If I don't have a gf I'll just keep smoking to keep the depression at bay.

>mfw when normies think that gf can solve your depression

might not do but I've never felt love. My parents hate me and I've not felt physical contact since I was kid when people would hug each other. I'm somehow dying inside even more halp.

Just tell me to kms. I can't take this any longer.
>>
Yeah cool whatever

Now onto the more important concern: Who is this goddess?
>>
I didnt read past the green text do it faggot are you going to be a giant baby forever?
>>
G0 ask >>>/adv/
>>
>>37974869
most people here are and yeah probably
>>
>>37974843
Alana Thompson
>>
>>37974773
Guess what? You're mentally ill. Sort that shit out before getting a gf.
>>
>a black guy knows her
DROPPED
>>
>>37974904
if only it was that easy, what do you suggest anon?
>>
>>37974773
She's already been blacked. why would you want garbage?
>>
I mean, you're not gonna date her instantly Anon, just talk to her and see what happens
>>
>>37974927
better than wallowing in shit all day thinking of ways to kill myself. At this point it isn't even a gf, I just want someone to love me.
>>
File: ladyfyre06.00233-600x338.jpg (38KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
ladyfyre06.00233-600x338.jpg
38KB, 600x338px
>not fapping to the idea of her being fucked hard by the black bull while she laughs at you and humiliates you
Dude you still have a lot to learn. You'll see it's actually very exciting once you learn to finally accept your place.
>>
>>37975008
Posts green text about black bull cucking op but posts a white guy image and dick

What did he mean by this
>>
>>37975050
the main idea there was to accept being a beta cuck, no matter the race thing actually
>>
>>37975082
BBC makes it better though. Have you even sucked one? It's so good
>>
>>37975134
I'd like to suck a cock one day yeah, not black especially tbqh, but the very idea makes me hard.
>>
File: femdomempire003.00270.jpg (43KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
femdomempire003.00270.jpg
43KB, 600x338px
>>37975134
But it would be better if it implied a woman too.
>>
>>37975151
I top but am exclusively a bottom for black guys not even meming. You could try Craigslist there's weirdos but a lot of decent dudes
>>
>>37974773
If Chad thinks he can hook you up, than you are probably not entirely hopeless. Go for it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.