[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips for Robots starting University?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 1414787383032.jpg (11KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1414787383032.jpg
11KB, 231x218px
Any tips for Robots starting University?
>>
Just give up now and don't ride on any false hope uni is a meme through and through
>>
>>37974223
Depends on your circumstances

if you're a robot because of shit parents/home growing up, it will do a lot to solve your problems
>>
Try to make friends and get a social group early as possible, once people have formed their cliques within the first month it's hard to break into one
>>
>>37974242
>robot because of shit parents/home growing up
Does not exist
Thats a failed normie
>>
>>37974242
I was just trying to be edgy. University really didn't feel too different from highschool for me. If I had to be serious I'd say that in uni the sense of urgency is there, the coziness of your life depends on uni
>>
>>37974209
>Any tips for Robots starting University?

Obvious shit
GO TO CLASS DUMBFUCK
DON'T MISS CLASS EVER

eat breakfast, make sure you eat three meals a day. For many college students it is your first time living on your own, so you have to learn to live - doing shit like eating might seem trivial but don't forget it

be ACTIVE in lecture, going to class and sitting their drooling isn't helping you. You don't have to take notes but pay attention
>>
File: 1467342806005.png (11KB, 176x217px)
1467342806005.png
11KB, 176x217px
>>37974260
>if your parents were shitty you're somehow a failed normie
do you even know what you're talking about?
>>
>>37974209
force yourself out of your comfort zone and try to make as many friends as possible. everyone is in the same boat in first year, all will be trying to make friends etc, so do it as early as possible
>>
File: 1401894381861.jpg (11KB, 267x181px)
1401894381861.jpg
11KB, 267x181px
>>37975616
>>37974255

>mfw going to uni in september as well
>autistic, depressed manlet who gave up on making friends in high school
>>
>>37975646
>tfw this is also a perfect description of me
>tfw not even sure if i want to study the thing i applied for and from what i heard them say, all of my classmates knew for sure what they wanted when they graduated high school
>>
>>37974209
Spend lots of time at the library. You'll never have as much free time again, so it's important that you get your studying in and figure our what's right.
>>
>>37974209
Don't try to be something you're not. Charades don't last long and normals can see through it.
Keep your head down, do your work, and get out.
>>
File: 1496427728530.png (15KB, 644x776px)
1496427728530.png
15KB, 644x776px
>mfw am robot going to university in 2 months but will still be living at home

Any advice?
>>
>>37974209
>University
literally one the biggest meme in life. at least you have the chance to find a pure qt to marry.
>>
>>37975755
>>tfw not even sure if i want to study the thing i applied for and from what i heard them say, all of my classmates knew for sure what they wanted when they graduated high school

Fuck, that's me too. I just chose some subject I thought I'd handle for one year so I can think on it (I'm the anon you quoted).
>>
>>37976044
That's the best thing to do imo. university is already a lot of work, so staying home and not having to worry about paying for everything is nice. Also I have no money so I don't have a choice anyways
>>
File: 1487776408676.jpg (20KB, 430x445px)
1487776408676.jpg
20KB, 430x445px
>>37976123
I already went to orientation and they gave me the whole
>"it's le hard to make friends when you don't live here!!11!1"
meme

should I really care if I don't make friends? Or should I try?
>>
>>37974209
If you didn't have a social life before uni, you won't have one when it starts. Give up any dreams of "turning it all around". Focus on your work.
>>
>>37976164
I wouldn't know I don't have any friends cud autismo. But literally just in the first week sit next to people and talk to them. You could also join clubs that interest you, even if it seems lame.
>>
>>37974255
This.
Wanted to type the same. Just find some non-beta looking people and tag along. You'll be fine then.
>>
>>37976231
I think I will try at first. I can be pretty autismal around people, but also prefer to be alone most of the time. If I get tired of trying then I'll stop giving a fuck
>>
Pretend to be a normalfag for as long as you can and talk to people all the time. Get as laid as much as possible before your normie facade runs out.
>>
>>37976285
If this shit works for you you ARE a normie and need to fuck off from this board immediately.
>>
File: cumfetti.gif (907KB, 255x191px)
cumfetti.gif
907KB, 255x191px
>>37974209
Anime club is great Anon!!!! You've got to watch anime and sperg the fuck out!!! Also smoke weed every day you ninny muggins!! I'm high as balls right now!!!
>>
>>37976324
Is it a good idea to go to an anime club just to meet people that could possibly be as autistic as I am? I don't even really watch that much anime anymore...
>>
>>37976066
I'm about to do the same.

>tfw wanted to study abroad to break away from everything for a bit, but my high school diploma wasn't good enough for the uni i wanted to apply to
>>
>Still the robot nobody talks to unless they absolutely have to at work
Uni was bliss since I could attend exams only
>>
>>37974209
I hope you didnt pick engineering. If you did, get the fuck out immediately. You still have a chance to survive. Go for business or other normie shit like that, its full of bitches and they are partying 24/7, you can literally get the degree without doing shit
>>
>>37976419
Stupid advice. A robot would just be even more frustrated being around a bunch of normos that hate him AND have a shit job after uni.
>>
File: 1498345230663.png (6KB, 221x228px)
1498345230663.png
6KB, 221x228px
what uni studies are manageable for archetypical robots?

also im shit at math
>>
>>37976376
Fuck it, it's something to do that doesn't involve drinking, sports, or drugs, with people who won't judge you for being a complete sperglord. And it doesn't cost anything.
>>37976483
I studied English primary language pedagogy in the 90s, but I was born into wealth and never needed to have a serious job to live a comfortable life. Nursing is full of robots, especially research nursing.
>>
>>37976480
> implying he can finish engineering.
I am currently studying eng. and 1. Its kinda hard, you cant have the typical NEET vidya life; 2. its full of normies as well.
Actually, all careers are full of normies. Since he will probably feel bad anyways cuz of normies, why not pick an easier career which will also let you stalk some qt's ?
>>
>>37976508
>mfw i looked into nursing as an option just last weekend

>nursing is full of robots, especially research nursing
wow good to know!
i'll try doing that, i think

thank you so much anon
>>
>>37974209
>go to all your classes
>leave your dorm room door open
>go to all of your classes
>Don't be "that guy" -- talk to people
>college kids do weird stuff -- smile and move on
>wear flip flops in the shower
>try to join a club that interests you
>if you have a problem with your roommate talk about it like adults and compromise
>You will be tired/hungover/lazy sometimes. Go to all of your classes
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.