[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well I made a different Asian thread. Harharhar take that.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2613.jpg (159KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2613.jpg
159KB, 620x412px
Well I made a different Asian thread. Harharhar take that.
>>
Stats

>5'7
>6 inches
>not fat or skinny
>>
Only real Asians will post in here.
>>
>>37973808
Who are you talking to? You're fucking delusional.
>>
>>37973984

>being this mad

Sorry only real Asians allowed here.
>>
>>37973808
this guy is ugly as fuck lol foh
>>
File: IMG_2600.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2600.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>37973996

Thanks for sharing. Looks like I'm the only real Asian here.
>>
>thought you were better than me because of race
>get btfo when I care enough to counter post

Sorry you'll just have to shit post better.
>>
I make a real thread and the trolls are too afraid to have a post down.

Typical cowardice. Only feels safe when you can play pretend.
>>
>>37973865
>6'0''
>6 inches
>kinda skinny, otter mode
>My white friend got drunk last night and said she wanted to fuck me
>What do?
>>
>>37975118

Take her out on a date tbqh.
>>
>>37975499
This girl really isn't my type, I'm thinking hook up with her, but remain friends if that's possible. She's cool to be around and interesting.
>>
>>37975118
>>37975499

Drunk talk isn't a green light. Take her out, go steady, maybe get a relationship.
>>
>>37975515

I wouldn't personally if I felt that way. I don't know what you mean by "not my type", but if that means you're not interested in her then I personally wouldn't escalate it beyond platonic friendship.
>>
>>37975529
Well I texted her today and she's making sexual references and a lot of winky faces even when she's sober and she never did that before?
>>
>>37975558

Hmmm. Well sounds like you don't have a choice. Time to gf her up.
>>
>>37975549
I really feel deep down that you're right but I just can't get over what my dick wants. Is it really possible to be cool friends with benefits? I once stuck my dick in crazy thinking it'd be okay, but I was dead wrong and I don't want to fuck things up again.
>>
File: 1452993330431.jpg (149KB, 907x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1452993330431.jpg
149KB, 907x1218px
pic related, average asian "male"
don't deny it
you know it's true
>>
>>37975604

So you're attracted to her but she's not your type? I'm not sure if I can help you.
>>
You're attracted to her
You like being around her
You like being her friend
You find her cool and interesting

But you don't want to date her because she's not your type?
>>
>>37975628
Well when you say I should start a relationship, it means an alignment of values. I'm not the type to drink heavily or act as recklessly as she does. Despite this, I think it's fun and relaxing to have her as a friend, even if she may be idiotic at times, it's amusing to me.
>>
Okay. I know what you're suffering from, 6 foot guy.

You do like her, perhaps could even love her. But you take her friendship for granted right now.

But should she find another guy and leaves you behind, you will know loss and regret for not coming to your senses and dealing with your ego.

Because it's a pride thing. You feel good where you right now and you wanna play the field and have hook ups.

You're not emotionally ready for a relationship.
>>
>>37975699

You're just afraid and I don't think you're ready to date.

But if you lose her (and you will), you will know loss and regret for not admitting to yourself you like her and not making a move while the door was open.
>>
>>37975649
asianbois really are retarded
>>
>>37975745

Hey hold on not all of us, I'm the short one laying it out.
>>
>>37975718
Although your conclusion dismays my ego, it satisfies my ultimate goal, which is not having a relationship. I'm not so much concerned about not being emotionally ready for a relationship as I am about the unintended consequences of having a FWB situation. We've been friends for like 3 years and both of as have been single for that time, so I'd like to imagine that emotions won't flare and we're both able to be mutual in terms of emotional detachment.
>>
You have two choices right now.

Lose her and learn the hard way you actually like her.

Or suck it up and go for it, and maybe realize you were just being afraid the whole time.

Girls like this come along ever so often, maybe once in half a decade.
>>
>>37975786

I can't see the emotional detachment you're talking about. I personally don't understand it.
>>
>>37975837
When I refer to emotional detachment I mean not having serious obligations to another person, like you would with a platonic friend. When I say she's not my type I'm referring to her lack of foresight and independence. She's a wild spirit and I'm pretty grounded and moderate. I'd just see being a relationship with her as being like taming a horse, and I'm certain I'll get kicked in the face. I'd really prefer to have an asian girl who can handle herself.
>>
>>37975932

If that's what you really truly want then I wouldn't escalate it.

If you wanna be friends with her, I actually don't know how to advise you.
If you tell her how you really feel then she'd probably get over it soon enough, as women do.

As for staying friends after, I don't really see it but it's possible.

Maybe it's just me but platonic friends like her I have the most "obligation" to, emotionally.

My platonic friend is actually such an Asian girl that you desire haw haw.

Before her it was white girls I felt strong attraction to, and in between knowing her as well.

But yeah it doesn't seem like you're ready for a relationship.
>>
>>37976079
Fair enough conclusion. Thanks for the convo man, means a lot.
>>
>>37976529

Thanks I enjoyed it as well.
>>
>>37976581
I'd actually like to know how you're doing as well, anything interesting going on?
>>
>>37976650

Working, planning to buy a small house with help from my parents. After that I can start living.

My friend is married but I love her and she doesn't need to choose between me and her husband. I know my feelings for her get carried away but she's very grounded and keeps me level.

I'm American born and my parents are from Korea. She's from Shangai and her mother is Japanese.

We take naps sometimes that's as far as it's gotten. It's the peak of platonic-ness.

She's my sweetheart.

I'm no saint, I'm a man of many mistakes.
>>
>>37976706
Well have you ever tried to be forward with her? How well do you know her husband, is he a good man?
>>
>>37976830

I don't know him at all actually. I've tried and it gets put down.

That's how things are right now. What she needs is a friend, and I can provide that no problem.

I put such thoughts aside. I take comfort in the fact that she's happy and she's my friend. That's all I need too.

When I move out, I think the game will change for me but I cannot predict how right now. I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
>>
>>37976913
Her needs aside, what do you want right now?
>>
>>37977140

To be cleaner, and be frugal with my money.

I'm still searching for what I really want.
>>
>>37977184
Well I wish you well on your search. I'd recommend being a little adventurous to broaden your horizons ;)
>>
>>37977265

True. Thank you. I'm one of those guys that know what I want once I see it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.