[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go on??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ac7.jpg (87KB, 680x717px) Image search: [Google]
ac7.jpg
87KB, 680x717px
How do you go on living, knowing that the world is full of Chads that get to do everything you ever wanted.

That there are young teens out there running around your town, banging your female relatives and Women you have wanted, oh so much.

That 21 year old chads take home your dream girl and leave her covered in cum and then asks her to go home before his GF gets back.

That Teenage chads are getting blowjobs from their teachers and making their own Mom's and sisters swoon and cream their panties.

That Chads receive solicitations for sex every day from different girls without even trying.

how can you go on knowing that there is this entire different life out there that you will never ever get to experience as you die alone?
>>
Lol that's rhe guy I used to catfish on Tinder. Many keks were had. Named him Chad and everything.
>>
Everything can be bought with money, so I focus on getting rich.
>>
>>37973829
lol

no, a girl looking up to you and getting wet between the legs because her primordial urges are tingling... that's not the same as a girl associating with you because you have money. Money can't even buy you being 16 and people wanting you to join you for a camping trip as a fun guy around. Money can buy you not having to work and not having to eat bad food. And prostitutes of course.
>>
>>37973883
>this

money will buy you chad's life to a degree, but it isnt the same.

There was a Chad at my high school. He even had a chad as fuck name (Brock) if I gave you his last name you would think I made it up.

Anyway, story goes he used to fuck some other kids hot mom while the Dad/husband watched.

Kid was 17 and already cucking some other kids Dad.
>>
>>37973802
Examples? I want to mope about how easy it is for chad.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.