[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, how would you react if a male friend of yours told

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
Femanons, how would you react if a male friend of yours told you he loved you? What if he told you he loved you as a friend? What if he told you he thinks you're the most beautiful girl ever and holds his pillow every night imagining it was you?
>>
>>37973400
Please respond to my thread. I must know.
>>
We wouldn't hang out anymore and I'd tell all my real friends how weird you are and how you are obsessed with me and how I think you might be stalking me.
>>
Thats an instantaneous ghosting and maybe a spotcheck for nearby witnesses within earshot for safety.
>>
>>37973612
>>37973685
Thank you for your answers. As a follow up question, what do you think it means if the girl continues to hang out with you one on one?
>>
>>37973804
If she did not explicitly and verbally confirm she shares those feelings 100% then you are now in the "like a brother" friendzone and are essentially dead to her romantically. No possible escape has been from this hell and physicists have likened its event horizon to that of a super massive blackholes where you exist in constant state of never fully falling in and being forgotten but also being entirely unable to escape for all eternity.
>>
>>37973400
I'd assume he was joking and making fun of me.
>>
>>37973400
wrong site. no females here unless you count traps.
>>
>>37973400
If I were single?

I would be very flattered and thank him, and then ask about his values and interests to see if we would be a good match.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.