[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spiders and bugs in my room

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1498153573274.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1498153573274.gif
799KB, 200x189px
>spiders and bugs in my room
>>
I wish I had more spiders in my apartment, to kill the cockroaches. Large spiders too as the roachies can get pretty big (I call the adult ones Erdogans).

Anyone know of a website where I can order spider eggs in bulk or something?
>>
>>37973436
ohow do i get rid of spiderbros without killing them?

i doubt you need to buy eggs they lay them pretty quickly i think
>>
File: 1449598286080.gif (742KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1449598286080.gif
742KB, 200x189px
>see spider
>go to get paper towel to kill it
>come back
>gone
>no window or door open
>>
>>37973449
Pick them up with your bare hands and put them outside gently. Unless you live in Australia or some shit. The only spider harmful to humans in my region is the Black Widow which is very rare and easily identified.
>>
File: kev7Es9.jpg (435KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
kev7Es9.jpg
435KB, 3024x4032px
This beastie was discovered just before i bug fogged the entire house.
>>
>>37973555
wow ur a pussy
>>
File: 1489773225129.jpg (12KB, 471x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489773225129.jpg
12KB, 471x480px
I've got like a bug phobia or something, bugs really freak me out when I'm alone
>>
>>37973633
I was already placing the foggers anon. Its not like that one spider caused me to decide to do that.
>>
House centipedes are the worst lads
>>
>>37974029
Spiders aren't peats tho
ur just a fag dood lmao
>>
>>37973381
The ecosystem in my room is running rampant. The infestation in my bed is evolving. The beetles have begun to flee from their homes after years of conquering the bed bugs in the north but a new species has arrived from the south to wage war inside of my box spring. They dug a giant entrance to their colony next to my head and I can fit my entire hand inside. To access the colony a strange combination of daddy long legs and these weird giant furry leech worms that stick to my ceiling that came in from the flood teamed up when I was sleeping. They must have climbed over me and dropped down on them in the night. I woke up, saw a daddy long leg hanging on the wall next to my head and laughed my ass off watching him scurry down behind my bed. There are no winners in this war, just hundreds of exoskeletons, dead soldiers and feces. My bug zoo has grown to a good size and I'm finding lots of fun games for them to play with their lives at stake. I caught a praying mantis in the hole in my ceiling the other day surfaced up from the flooding and we are friends now. I named him Erwin because he looks wise and tried to get him to read books, but he didn't understand. That's okay. I'll make him understand. I plan on throwing him behind my bed into the warzone to see how he fares. If he survives the night I won't subject him to the swinging axe I set up in the living room, and instead I'll room him with Gary the centipede in the pizza box.
>>
File: 1492113692507.gif (144KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1492113692507.gif
144KB, 150x150px
>>37973381
>mice keep shitting in my bed and on my table
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.