[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She has a point. Why do you blame the victim?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: peach.jpg (64KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
peach.jpg
64KB, 600x816px
She has a point. Why do you blame the victim?
>>
>>37973088

did anyone actualy tell peach that?
>>
>>37973088
Good point. Next time I get raped, I'm going to just yell at him to not rape. That'll learn him!
>>
>>37973088
why do roasties think men aren't told not to rape?
>>
>>37973120
>>37973127
Rapists are men responsibility.
>>
>>37973088
I mean, peach is clearly capable of fighting back against bowser, and bowser is an evil lizard in a cartoon universe. It's probably impossible to change his nature.
>>
>>37973535
people are responsible for their own safety. Womeme Can't go walking around alleys at night because safety and common sense are patriarchy.
>>
Dumb bitch does nothing to prevent herself from being kidnapped
>>
>>37973535
Honey, kitten, you can't go all "personal responsibility" to take the burden off women and then mumble about collective responsibility to dump it on men. It's either the people involved, or everyone's responsibility.
>>
>>37973088
You'd think your rescue a thousand times over would scream don't kidnap.
>>
I would say fuck the victim...

But the rapist already did.

:(
>>
>>37973088
You would think the repeated ass beatings from Mario would send a clear picture.
>>
>>37973088
Do you ever wonder if peach and bowser get together and orchestrate the whole thing, just to keep mario entertained?

I like to imagine they go see movies or hang out with mutual friends while mario's out saving the day. It probably keeps everyone happy.
>>
>>37973854
> they dont fuck
> she isnt going for bowsers monster 20 inch cock
>>
This is so fucking stupid, people only blame girls who regret getting too drunk to make a judgment and fucking some loser guy then claim it was rape afterwards.
>>
>>37973107
After being kidnapped DOZENS of times, and then doing shit like having friendly races or croquet matches with her fucking kidnapper, somebody should tell her that.
>implying Peach doesn't get caught on purpose
>>
File: wendy okoopa.jpg (6KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
wendy okoopa.jpg
6KB, 168x192px
>>37973876
>koopa kids mother is never revealed
>Wendy O Koopa has bright blue eyes, and affinity for the color pink, and dick-sucking lips
Gee I wonder.
>>
>>37973088
Oh for fuck's sake not this shit again
Bowser knows that kidnapping Peach is morally wrong. But he doesn't give a fuck. Because he's Bowser.
>>
>>37973088

kidnapping is illegal you dumb bitch. People tell you to be careful because they aren't naive and realize assholes exist and always will.
>>
Because everyone knows Peach likes it. Mario is a cuck.
>>
>>37973088
No, fuck Peach. Maybe she should stop hanging out with the guy who fucking kidnaps her all the time. Maybe don't invite him over to go kart racing or to play sports or board games. Maybe stay as far away from this guy as possible.
>>
You don't have to be at fault to be considered a moron. If I leave my wallet filled with cash, cards with passwords, and sensitive information out in public, anyone who steals it is certainly in the wrong, but that doesn't mean I'm not an idiot for doing that in a world filled with thieves.

That's why there are justice system in the first place, not to protect people but to punish people when they do wrong. Since that's after the fact, you need to take your safety into your own hands.
>>
>>37973127
Because we aren't. Just like people aren't told to not kill. What roasties aren't understanding that if a person ends up raping or killing, no amount of "no don't do that" was gonna stop him.
>>
>>37974100
Or Peach could just kidnap Bowser.
Invite him over and then have her soldiers clap him in irons while his guard is down.
>>
Nobody has ever told peach that.
Bowser has been told to knock it off though
>>
>>37974350
>knock it off
More like knock her up.
>>
File: pauline_01.png (164KB, 421x488px) Image search: [Google]
pauline_01.png
164KB, 421x488px
>implying Peach can't fight Bowser on her own with the power she owns as both the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom and the alternate canon powers she got in games like Super Princess Peach powers

Peach is a dumb bitch and doesn't really care about being kidnapped.

Thankfully the best girl is back. Best hips, best titties, best body.
>>
>>37974831
Legitimate sexiest Mario girl.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.