[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you hate about normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: normies.png (166KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
normies.png
166KB, 500x565px
I'll start

I hate when normies post stuff like pic related and say
>Omg I'm so depressed give me attention XDXXDXXDXDDD
Same thing goes for anything related to anxiety or any other mental health problem for that matter.

I hate that normies (especially people under 18) have become so involved in politics even though they don't have to even care about it for another 6 years.

I hate that normies will say stuff like
>Omg I dont care that Stacy fell down I guess that means I'm a psychopath XDXDDXDDXDXDDD

I also hate that 4chan has become an almost mainstream website. It's in the news often for pol's shit and then normies check it out and then start going to different boards like r9k and post shit like
>Hey guys XDXXDXD I'm totally not underage I'm 18, I'm a sociopathic feminist AMA
>>
>>37972584
All of this just sounds like regular 4chan behavior.
>>
anything self-deprecation
normies are the worst for it
>lol memes lol filthy frank lol idubbz
they are modern day emos but excuse their behavior because lol post-post-post irony lmao I'm so self-aware please laugh at me. It's so pathetic and that's coming from a kissless virgin.
>>
>>37972584
my anxiety made me quit 3 jobs

my depression makes me not want to work and consider staying at home all day
>>
You just described robots.

>tfw no gf I'm so depressed give me attention XDXXDXXDXDDD
>>
>but I'm a special snowflake
>nobody else could possibly be depressed
>4chin is my special place why are other people posting here?
>>
File: 1497643584298.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1497643584298.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
>>37973164
r9k was revived as feels poster virgin containment with the robot disabled. Go complain about ponies on mlp too you autistic.
>>
>>37972584
Because we don't have any worries in the world and all things are relative. Also this day in age where everyone seems to have a mental disorder it's easy to joke about it
>>
File: 1498478274720.jpg (37KB, 285x332px) Image search: [Google]
1498478274720.jpg
37KB, 285x332px
>>37972584

Edgy normie 15 year olds thinking they are sociopathic completly muddied the water on what is normal empathy and sympathy, and its frustrating me.
I always saw myself as normal but whenever I vent about how I feel empathy and sympathy people say I'm sociopathic or narcissistic.
But there is no way of seeing if they are just edgelords throw terms they think they know.

This annoys me more than it should, so I just ockham's razor that shit and assume I'm normal.
>>
>>37972584
>almost mainstream website
It's been mainstream for a while now.
>>
>>37973608
fuck off. saying that doesn't help anyone
>>
>>37972747
this, this, this. so much this.
>>
>>37972584
>>37972621
i hate it when normies spam shrek, spongebob leafyishere, top 10 saddest anime deaths and filthyfrank cancer everywhere

it's not and will never be funny
>>
>>37973679
>this, this, this. so much this.
Yes indeed my fellow gentlesir, he just won over 9000 internets and take all my upvotes and my gold, you, you, I like you, you beautiful bastard, I did nazi that coming but your post just restored my faith in humanity and as a fellow femanon I can agree
>>
>>37973702
Frank is actually pretty funny but his fanbase is the lowest form of cancer and he has to pander to them for views
>>
>>37972747
>give me attention
If I wanted attention I certainly wouldn't be in this cesspool
>>37973679
Back to ribbit
>>
>>37972747
>attention whoring
>on an anonymous website
Only the avatarfags and tripfags
>>
File: asdsgfdfghdfg.png (168KB, 253x284px) Image search: [Google]
asdsgfdfghdfg.png
168KB, 253x284px
>25 years old
>finally get the courage to ask my parents about getting help because I'm miserable
>just because you've never had a job, can't talk to people normally and haven't left the house since you graduated high school, that doesn't mean you have autism, pick yourself up by your boot straps!
>>
I hate it when normies like OP pretend that they are not normies simply because they are bottom of the barrel even though they spout the same vain and uninteresting self-centered bullshit about themselves and others.

>Wahh wahh my 4chan secret club is too mainstreaaaaam

Shut the fuck up you giant babby. 4chan has been ultra mainstream for the last 10 years.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.