[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been depressed since I was 14 >weight loss, self harm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1497697442467.png (740KB, 604x612px) Image search: [Google]
1497697442467.png
740KB, 604x612px
>Been depressed since I was 14
>weight loss, self harm and insomnia for years
>22 now and decided to finally see the doctor about it and get something done
>have a shower and do my hair so I at least look presentable going out into the public
>anxiety rampant, shaking and can't control it
>go in and explain my situation to the doctor whilst stuttering
>"You look clean and healthy so it must not be that bad. Change your diet"

What the fuck?!?!?! I finally do something about this and I'm told I look healthy so it can't be that bad?!?!?!?!

I'm fucked now. What do I do?
>>
Professional help is a meme
There is no escape
The nightmare continues
>>
>>37972321
keep cutting yourself, it seems to have worked for this long. maybe go a bit deeper this time instead of those superficial ones you always do. yes i'm telling you to kill yourself
>>
>>37972321
A GP's not a wizard, and besides, you probably do look healthy. It's retarded to give someone a million pills when they're not severely ill, especially when it's a psychological problem rather than a physical one. You can try going to a shrink, but it's probably not going to help a whole lot either.
>>
>You have to go outside, and you have to put yourself out there
>Well if you don't want to get better, if you're not interested in putting in the work, then I can't really help you.
Psychiatry, everybody. It's a sham whose foundational knowledge is built upon torturing people in university "studies." They don't know shit.
>>
>>37972321
Same thing happened to me.

I always feel like ibdidnt develop into a full male. Like I skipped puberty. No hair on face or body, moobs, higher voice than the average male, etc. So I asked the doc for a testosterone test. Came back as 164 which is really low for a guy. She told me to lose weight and exercise. I'm doing that but a number that low needs testosterone shots. I could understand if it was slightly lower thsnbthe average but come on.
>>
>>37972351
wow you sure are edgy mister. Does linkin park play in the background everywhere you go?
>>
File: 1496588285990.png (22KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496588285990.png
22KB, 300x250px
>>37972338
This.
Order some LSD from the Dark Net, then buy a firm looking rope.
>>
>>37972362
I wasn't aiming to be drugged up. I was after at least a little bit of useful advice, referral to see a professional in mental health. All I got was a proposed diet change that I already explained has been done. After 8 years, it's sad she assumed I haven't already tried that.
>>
File: 1459199693901.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459199693901.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>37972351
Whoa, it cuts clean
>>
>>37972382
My fear about seeing a professional. If I can't be helped then what's the next step? If talking doesn't solve it and medication doesn't solve it, what do they suggest next?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.