[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MUMMY WON'T GIVE BACK MY PC!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: sadpepe.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
So /r9k/ mummy has taken my PC away for a week and she won't give it back saying I need a 'break'. I am at my cousin's house now typing this thread asking how I get her to give it back? She said I need an at least 3-year break and getting a job won't make her give it back.

Sorry for shitty pic related I'm not on my PC like I said.
>>
Stop being a teenager.

/thread
>>
>>37972240
I am 20 though and you can't /thread/ your own post you fucking faggot.
>>
>>37972237
get a job and buy your own PC?
>>
>>37972240
/thread
>>37972248
Yes he can, he just did, faggot
>>
>>37972249
I have enough savings to and she said if I buy a new one she will take it away.
>>
>>37972237
Follow her advice. You're not completely cut off from computer use after all, and a job would do you good. If you make your own income, you can buy whatever you want. And if you buy your own PC, she can't take that away legally.
>>
>>37972248

Clearly I just did you fucking faggot.

If you're 20 years old and your mother took away your fucking computer, you're a fucking loser. Jesus Christ dude grow up and move out, or at the very least get some kind of wagecuck job going on and establish yourself as an adult and not a 20 year old manchild.

And because it obviously pisses you off so much you FUCKING FAGGOT.

/thread
>>
>>37972261
W-wait can I sue mummy for taken away my PC if I buy it, like I said >>37972260
here I have enough money to buy my own pc.
>>
>>37972260
move out retard? original post you have been muted 2 seconds originasfigmj[swiemtegsg]osdl]g
>>
>>37972284
I can't move out I don't have enough money.
>>
>>37972306
That is where getting a job comes into play. As long as you're living off your Mother you're basically her slave.

She's probably going to kick you out eventually anyways.
>>
What kind of embarrassing fucking manchild still lives by mom's rules when he's 20?
>>
>>37972283
>Get a job.
>Save some money
>Quit job.
>Buy a lock for your room (if you don't have one) and a new PC.
>Only come out of your room to eat at dawn when mummy is sleeping.
>>
>get on neetbux
>move to Kansas and rent a house/apartment for around $400/mo
>get a new pc
>sit in your house/apartment naked all day eating tendies you bought with EBT
There, you now have a solution. If you werent such a sack of shit you would have done this and moved out 2 years ago.
>>
>>37972357
I can't claim NEETbux! There is nothing about me I can claim NEETbux about. I live in the Uk I think they do unemployment benefits.
>>
>>37972429
U.K. Has more neetbux programs than America if I remember correctly. America is like the anti-robot state
>>
>>37972260
Buy a smartphone and become a phoneposter.
Phones are easier to hide than entire computers.
>>
>>37972240
/thread
Reported for underage OP.
>>
just buy a craptop for 50 bong and carry on as you were
>>
>>37972260

Pretty sure you can sue her if she 'steals' it.
>>
>>37972237
stand up for yourself OP...tell her to fucking behave....you're a man now at 20...just tell her to mind her own fucking business and if she still won't get you your computer back take hers....also get neetbux....every adult who's not employed or in education is entitled to money from goverment(unlss he has super rich parents or something).....I'm also 20 and live with my mom...but she calls me daddy and we talk like we're father and daughter and she buys me booze when my neetbux run out....just assert your authority OP...it's not that hard....
>>
>>37972237
I have cringed harder than I cringe at Alex Jones
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.