[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto bubble burst

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 15

File: 1498350513102.jpg (38KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498350513102.jpg
38KB, 800x450px
>be poor uni student
>find out about /biz/ and crypto
>invest my savings and make many gains as the value of bitcoin skyrockets
>tfw wake up to notification that LTC is low
>Check blockfolio
>market is literally crashing to the ground
>my savings are back to the original value
THE BUBBLE HAS BURST
WHY CAN'T NEETS HAVE NICE THINGS?
>>
File: 1498476031614.png (40KB, 378x519px) Image search: [Google]
1498476031614.png
40KB, 378x519px
Here's the crashing market.
ALL red
>>
File: 1498476762452.png (116KB, 679x348px) Image search: [Google]
1498476762452.png
116KB, 679x348px
>>37970990
cause those who do not work for nothing deserve nothing also everything i own is down atleast 20% HODL
>>
Are we finally seeing the economy based entirely on speculation crash? The one with zero inherent value?
>>
File: 1433774417268.jpg (27KB, 400x710px) Image search: [Google]
1433774417268.jpg
27KB, 400x710px
>>37971009
The whole whale discord I use is also crying.
Nobody expected this.
>>
>>37971051
ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES CRAWLING IN MY SKIN THESE BAGS WILL NOT RISE!!!
>>
Idiot. Never buy during boom.
>>
>>37970990
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT THIS IS GOOD. I've been telling you people this was going to happen for months and you where like "nah fuck off fagget stay poor lel". How did no one see this coming? Fucking kek
>>
It is obvious this stuff will eventually pop. You really only make it big if you were there from the beginning. It is all a meme and waste of computing resources.
>>
File: Untitled4-1.png (1MB, 1700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4-1.png
1MB, 1700x900px
i came here from /biz/ to forget about this and weep about other aspects in my life

now i carry more burdens other than my heavy bags.

not even /fit/ prepared me for these heavy weights.
>>
File: 62953865_p0.jpg (1MB, 1200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
62953865_p0.jpg
1MB, 1200x2000px
>>37971051
>tfw i posted this picture in that discord
>>
>>37971136
Everyone knew it was inherently worthless and would pop, it was just a question of when, and these people misjudged their timing
>>
NEETS ABSOLUTELY BTFO!
BTFO
>>
>Investing in a volatile currency that's only used by drug dealers and the Chinese Communist Party
>>
OH FUCK WHAT
I JUST WOKE UP
REEEEEE I JUST GOT IN ON THIS MEME A MONTH AGO
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh NOT AGAIN
>>
>>37970990
>falling for the crypto meme
>not realizing /biz/ is full of LARP'ing shills
>>
File: 1446912160541.jpg (532KB, 1100x728px) Image search: [Google]
1446912160541.jpg
532KB, 1100x728px
>>37970990
Wait, Buttcoin became relevant? When? I thought it was always a meme.
>>
>>37971154
Didn't know you were a robot. Wow.
>>
>>37971160
It wasn't supposed to pop now. It was supposed to pop after June but before August.
>>
File: 0079.jpg (61KB, 399x495px) Image search: [Google]
0079.jpg
61KB, 399x495px
>>37971003
That's only the price relative to bitcoins, you dip. The other currencies are going down because BTC has gone up at a higher pace than the others. The important thing under the current context is the value of your cryptos in FIAT, aka USD. All these markers could be red but you could still be gaining dollars with your alts, just not at a pace as fast as with bitcoin.

The correct pic to show your losses is this one. Don't know what cryptos you're in but doesn't look so dramatic to me.

You're supposed to buy low and sell high anyways. You should be GLAD the price has crashed because you can now buy cheaper and hold them until you feel again they have peaked. If you're so retarded to sell AFTER A CRASH you are too dumb to be successful at this.
>>
File: 1494089544144.jpg (117KB, 634x556px) Image search: [Google]
1494089544144.jpg
117KB, 634x556px
>tfw nearly bought 100 ANT but only bought 5 because I was nervous
thank god im a pussy
>>
scamcoin has always been a pump and dump

the creators shill it until it reaches a certain level then they cash out sinking the value

then they do it all over again
>>
>>37970990
>Poor uni student
>Invests his savings in crypto

Yeah, and you're going to stay poor forever you stupid faggot.
>>
>>37971541
>You're supposed to buy low and sell high anyways. You should be GLAD the price has crashed because you can now buy cheaper and hold them until you feel again they have peaked. If you're so retarded to sell AFTER A CRASH you are too dumb to be successful at this.
Greentexting for emphasis. Quit being a dummy, OP.
>>
This is your time to buy crypto currencies... Go put more in it faggot, trading against the masses makes you rich.
>>
File: 1495536253464.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495536253464.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>literally just the designated sales dip
>I get to buy in and wait til it corrects knowing it will only go up from here
>filthy fucking newfags see a so gel correction and cry "CRASH CRASH EVERYONE SELL WHILE YOU CAN"

I would be so frustrated at the op if I wasn't so happy knowing I'm going to make a quick 200 bucks by next week from nothing.
>>
>>37971051
>nobody has expected a dip
A whole discord of people new to investing, not knowing what a correction is? This is your problem, do you honestly think you're better than other investors if you shitpost in a discord with other uneducated people and feeding in to impulsivity and fear. You're a fucking moron guy.
>>
File: IMG_2887.jpg (86KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2887.jpg
86KB, 1024x1024px
>>37971584
I always suspected as much

Then when this guy was on tv I knew for sure
>>
just like it was a bubble at $1bn and $10bn market cap. Do you really think that something with so much potential to be used as a currency will stop now? Other uses I believe are currently too hyped up (aka your shitcoins) but people are still underestimating crypto. I bet you only have shitcoins anyway so cash out now, I'll pick up your cheap coins and will sell them to you later at $500bn
>>
How far is it gonna drop?
>>
thats what you get for investing in a meme
>>
>ITT people who suck so bad at basic level investing that they didn't see this shit coming a mile off
>ITT people who didn't watch the elite few selling their shit off and getting out of dodge for the past few weeks
>ITT idiots that were so blind they didn't fucking know what /biz/ spreading info crossboard instead of hording it like jews fucking means
Youn'st's are dumb as shit.
>>
File: speculation.png (109KB, 1280x1000px) Image search: [Google]
speculation.png
109KB, 1280x1000px
>>37971676
Yeah, I'm sure that OP is the kind of idiot that instead of trying to actively speculate (nothing wrong with speculation btw) he's just buying and holding for months like an idiot, expecting it to spike as hard as it did during the first years and become millionaire out of the blue. The volatility simply isn't as big as this, and never is with assets priced in the hundreds or thousands.

To get a "from a few hundred to millions" kind of revenue like that of the first years prices should explode into the millions of dollars per unit of currency, something that is clearly not going to happen.

Without an understanding of concepts as simple as those (volatility, etc) people shouldn't even be investing at all, much less the probably thousands of dollars he's put in on which his immediate financial stability relies on.

Get ur shit together before ur shit slapped together. ~Anon
>>
>>37971051
>gamble
>"wow I can lose?!"

If you want something less risky go for ETFs that cover large markets. They don't make such ridiculous profits but on the other hand you are also unlikely to lose all your shit.
Or rather, any situation where you are likely to lose all your shit involves a global economic collapse which means that you would have lost it no matter the investment.
>>
>>37972007
Only experts can buy at the absolute dips and sell at the all time highs.
How is a noob like me supposed to do that?
There's nobody to tell me to buy and sell at the right times
>>
>>37972130
>How is a noob like me supposed to do that?
He's not.
Or well, he can do it to learn the hard way, but he shouldn't invest large sums or money that he needs for other things.
>>
>>37972173
some people learn really slow.
It's probably not worth it for them
>>
>>37971541
Still worth far more than 6 months ago, looks like. That's not even close to a crash
>>
>don't know anything about money
>all I know is that people have fake money that actually has value now
Damn I'm pissed, I want money
>>
>>37971279
The recent boom is for Ethereum. When that crashes they'll just move on to other coins. Cryptominer fucks are here to stay I'm afraid.
>>
File: 0080.jpg (64KB, 794x468px) Image search: [Google]
0080.jpg
64KB, 794x468px
>>37972084
>Or rather, any situation where you are likely to lose all your shit involves a global economic collapse
Refer to picture attached.
>which means that you would have lost it no matter the investment.
That's wrong. There are many "shelter assets" that perform little above inflation under normal conditions but explode in value during great recessions and crysis times.

>>37972130
The picture was supposed to be the two extremes to show what are the main stances and the differences between them. Nobody does or expects you to buy and sell at the exact moment.
>>
File: 0080.jpg (73KB, 794x468px) Image search: [Google]
0080.jpg
73KB, 794x468px
>>37972462
Woh, forgot to add some information to the picture. Hope it's more clear now.
>>
>>37972498
okay saved.

But it's all based on feeling.
If I feel it's at an all time high I have to sell. It's all experience
>>
>falls for pyramid scheme
>surprised when he looses money

Did you really think all that /biz/ crossposting was for your own fucking benefit?
How can you post on this site and still not realize that everyone here is pure evil and wants to screw you over? Even half the advice in this thread is designed to fuck up your life even more.
>>
>>37970990
>investing in altcoins
that's what you get for investing in something with no practical purpose, at least bitcoin can be used as a payment method and to buy drugs
>>
>>37972943
I joined /biz/ in May. It was before the crossposting began. I just didn't know
>>
>>37972841
I thought it was considered common knowledge that stocks are overpriced for monetary (aka central banking) reasons.

I don't think it's about feeling, anon. It's about reality crashing down on an artificially inflated market. The perk is that as long currency is fiat whomever is in charge is gonna re-inflate it artificially every time it crashes, so yes, you are safe to a large extent unless currency in itself crashes, which in the rare case of happening it would render the government powerless to manipulate the market. Of course the USD going to shit is unthinkable by current day correct-thought standards but so were most large things that eventually failed too.
>>
>>37973553
nobody is going to artificially reinflate BTC
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.