[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personality vs look

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: KateBeckinsale21yoBF.png (698KB, 598x597px) Image search: [Google]
KateBeckinsale21yoBF.png
698KB, 598x597px
how does it make you feel?

>muhhh personality, looks does not matter

do you think that he would be doing Kate Beckinsale at age of 21 if he had 3/10 face?

Mendacious good looking people who love to claim that looks does not matter, because they want to belive that they life is effect of hard work not some fucking lottery.
>>
>>37970614
if you even have to ask this question means you haven't taken the black pill yet
>>
>>37970625
ive taken the black pill but what do (((they))) have to do with this?
>>
>>37970646
its not about jews. its about the height, maxilla, eye area etc.
>>
check out his instagram is "mattrife". The guy is pretty hot, you can't argue with that, probably a hung motherfucker too.
>>
>>37970614
Yeah, it's 100% looks when it comes to getting a girlfriend or gaining casual sex. Same with men, but men have much broader standards.

You don't even to have money or status,, because it's young women that are getting the jobs now, not men. Just be cute.

Just think of all the stories where woman date deadbeats with no car or job. These men scored because of their looks.
>>
If the guy is goodlooking and only looks matter, why is he settling for a used up 43 year old hag instead of getting prime teen pussy?
>>
>>37970863
>You don't even to have money or status,, because it's young women that are getting the jobs now, not men. Just be cute.

lol if you don't think this guy fucking slays

he's shacking up with a (ridiculously hot) a-list celebrity for a change of pace

and yeah thanks op this post kind of ruined my night
>>
>>37970896
woops greentexed the wrong post but my point still stands
>>
File: MAIN-Kate-Beckinsale.jpg (39KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
MAIN-Kate-Beckinsale.jpg
39KB, 615x409px
>>37970863
On a scale of 1 to 10 how gay are you
>>
>>37970863
He just wants the memory of fucking Kate Beckinsale

Either that or mommy issues
>>
>>37970896
mate what went on why did this image ruin your night we're here for you
>>
celebrities are people to , not some demigods...
>>
>>37970685
>its not about jews
what the fuck do you think black pilled means
>>
>>37970932
i made the mistake of looking at his instagram, it was a harsh reminder of why girls don't want to fuck me
>>
File: justBEEEE.jpg (192KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
justBEEEE.jpg
192KB, 1080x1080px
Being yourself is the only thing you can do, its not lik you have choice.

desu, I am ugly bald babyfaced sighlet with health issues.

I wish I could take a dumb wthout problem or see street name without glasses/lenses.

and some other fuckers not only have great health, but also the are fucking aesthetic

what the fuck
>>
>>37970916
Underneath all that make up and plastic surgery she must look like a goblin.
>>
File: 1414414088687.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1414414088687.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>>37970614
Fuck man I am 21 and I've never seen a pussy in my life while this guy fucks a famous actress
>>
File: kate.jpg (458KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kate.jpg
458KB, 2560x1600px
she is hot, but not thisck enough for mommy material desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.